No announcement yet.

Juventus FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kao i do sada sa pet, nisu se Bog zna koliko naigrali Vučinić, Kvaljarela i Đovinko i ne vidim da se ljute, čak i odbijaju ponude iz Engleske, Đenove itd.

Tako do leta kada se igramo razlaza.

Comment

• Osvaldo na posebnom režimu

Prema štampi, Dani Osvaldo neće još imati svoj debi u Juventusu jer je iz Southamptona došao u lošem stanju. Napadač je stigao u Torino na pozajmicu zadnjeg dana januarskog prelaznog roka, ali nije pozvan za večerašnju utakmicu Serie A sa Interom.

La Gazzetta dello Sport tvrdi da je Osvaldo izostavljen jer mu je fizička sprema razočaravajuća u poređenju sa uobičajenim standardima Antonia Contea. Šef bianconera zahtjeva veliki trud od svojih igrača i zbog toga je Osvalda stavio na strogu dijetu sa intezivnim treninzima.

Intalijanski internacionalac nije skoro igrao zbog tri utakmice suspenzije zbog svađe na klupi i dvosedmične suspenzije od strane Southamptona za napad na saigrača Josea Fontea.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Kako se Lištajner pokloni Bogu, poštovanje razume se

Comment

• Majstor!

Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Asamoah Barzagli, Bonucci Buffon: Caceres Chiellini; Giovinco; Isla; Lichtsteiner; Llorente; Marchisio Ogbonna; Osvaldo; Padoin Peluso; Pepe; Pirlo; Pogba Rubinho; Storari; Tevez Vidal Vucinic.

Spisak igraca za ligu evrope. Nema Kvaljarele...

Comment

• Alfa Beta ide na leto u Lacio.

Comment

• Juve’s contract renewal plan

The Gazzetta dello Sport suggest that February will see Juventus begin to work through a number of players’ contract renewals.

Whilst Andrea Pirlo is see as all but signed off on a two-year extension to commit to the Bianconeri beyond this summer, the pink paper have listed a number of others in the squad set to open similar talks.

Reserve goalkeeper Marco Storari is out of contract in June, with it seen that a new deal is very much on his determination, with the club listing a number of alternatives in his position should he opt to leave.

Andrea Barzagli is seen as with a draft agreement to extend for one year already in place, whilst extensions for Giorgio Chiellini and Stephan Lichtsteiner to June 2017 are also seen as without obstacles.

Paul Pogba remains a priority to renew, whilst Claudio Marchisio’s situation will also reportedly be evaluated, as well as Sebastian Giovinco.

The latter’s current deal expires in June 2015, as do those of Mirko Vucinic and Fabio Quagliarella, so uncertainty on this trio remains.

Whilst Antonio Conte’s contract also runs through to June 2015, Juve are seen as keen to extend that.

Comment

• 10m lajkova Juventusove oficijalne stranice, tom prilikom video

Ljorente flopina po mom bratu Frešku, koji je letos doveden za dž u Juve prema istraživanjima Španaca danas vredi ni manje ni više no 37m

Study: Llorente worth €37m

According to a Spanish study, Juventus free transfer Fernando Llorente is now worth €37m.

The striker arrived in July as a free agent after his contract with Athletic Bilbao had expired.

Despite a difficult start to life in Serie A, he has now flourished with nine goals in 19 Serie A games and two in five Champions League appearances.

Now Spanish site Futbol Finanzas has performed an evaluation of the player’s transfer value, putting a tag of €37m on the 28-year-old.

That would give a huge boost to Juve’s financial records when listing their assets.

caraj Ljorente bre

Comment

• Slažem se sa transfermarkt-om, €20m neki maksimum Fernanda...
                        IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                        ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Kako Pirlo asistira Lištajneru

Moskardelijev odgovor Tevezu na šut koji vredi 10m fanova

Što se Ljorentea i cene tiče, nauka odredila cenu, ništa odokativno

Foto storica. Juventinismo 100%. Rossi, Tardelli, Cabrini, Scirea e Platini!

Comment

• Comment

• Barzagli and Chiellini miss Chievo

Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Barzagli and Mirko Vucinic are out of Juventus-Chievo tomorrow.

It kicks off at 14.00 GMT, click here for a match preview.

Vucinic will be out for several weeks after spraining his right knee in training, while Barzagli and Chiellini both have injuries too.

Daniel Osvaldo is included despite suffering from flu this week, so Fabio Quagliarella is drafted back into the squad.

He had been ignored recently after refusing a transfer in the January window.

Juventus squad for Chievo: Buffon, Storari, Rubinho; Caceres, Ogbonna, Peluso, Bonucci, Lichtsteiner; Pogba, Marchisio, Padoin, Pirlo, Asamoah, Vidal, Isla; Tevez, Giovinco, Llorente, Osvaldo, Quagliarella

Comment

• Conte: 'Capello disrespectful'

Antonio Conte gave Fabio Capello both barrels after he criticised Juventus this week. “There’s more stink in his house.”

This week former Juve Coach Capello gave an interview suggesting Conte’s team couldn’t succeed in Europe because Serie A was not competitive enough, so it was too easy for them to win the Scudetto.

“Maybe next year I’ll ask us to be enrolled in the Premier League... I’d say someone who makes these comments is annoying and disrespectful to record-breaking campaigns over two years,” Conte told Sky Sport Italia.

“Capello’s sides broke records and their two titles were revoked, but I don’t remember their style of football. I remember Marcello Lippi’s team and even Giovanni Trapattoni's, as they played well, but Capello’s era is famous only for the revocation.

“I think this Juventus is more complete in every area than my first season. We were on a charge the first time and were the only side to stop Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s Milan winning the Scudetto.

“This is the third season and in my view we have improved in every respect: tactically, physically and psychologically.”

Capello also criticised Conte’s decision to take away Juve’s day off after a 2-2 draw with Hellas Verona last week.

“I didn’t expect any particular response. It can happen that I need to raise my voice a bit to keep us on the right path, but after the draw in Verona it was only right we didn’t just ignore that. I simply made the squad notice we shouldn’t drop points if we are to achieve something historic with a third consecutive Scudetto.

“History teaches us that keeping the concentration for three years in a row is not simple. This Juventus side is achieving it, but when there are moments I see the tension drop then it’s up to me to revive it. Some say I do that badly, some don’t.

“I can’t do anything now without everyone asking for a poll on whether I ‘slapped’ the players or hand-fed them. I don’t like people who try to act like teachers when they don’t know the situation and frankly ought to look into their own houses, as there’s probably more stink there.”

Conte also snapped at the crowd in the Juventus Stadium when they jeered Sebastian Giovinco during a 3-1 win over Chievo.

“I find it truly unfair this atmosphere that has emerged around Giovinco. I don’t even want to talk about it. Everyone should look to their conscience.”

Again the Bianconeri were 2-0 up at half-time only to concede straight after the restart, though this time it was a Martin Caceres own goal.

“It is difficult to keep the same intensity for 95 minutes. At the moment we can’t afford not to, as the moment we drop the concentration levels by a millimetre anything could happen.

“Chievo scored with their first chance, which to be honest we scored ourselves! There are moments in a season when any shot can turn into a goal, so you’ve got to watch out with Roma and Napoli coming up behind you.”
                                Dobrim delom se slažem sa Konteom, taj Kapelo je imao najjači Juventus u svojim rukama od kada ja znam za taj klub i sve što je uspeo jeste da uzme titulu koja je na krau osporila neka kvazi arbitraža. Ne sporim kvalitet Kapela, ali Konte je izdigao klub koji je on prvi napustio u prvom čamcu za spašavanje.

Comment

Working...
                                X