No announcement yet.

Juventus FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poduvao ga Inter za Hernaneša (čitaj: Tahir stipsa) i vrlo verovanto da će angažovati Vučinu do kraja prelaznog roka, možda i pre derbija Italije, tako da Mirko ovih dana neće trenirati sa nama, jbg jer postoji mogućnost da zaigra protiv nas za vikend, trenira samostalno i pregovara

Vucinic not training with Juve

Mirko Vucinic is not training with his Juventus team-mates “because he’s at the centre of possible negotiations.”

According to agent Alessandro Lucci, the decision was agreed with Coach Antonio Conte after their conversation today.

“Vucinic spoke to Conte today and, considering their good rapport, agreed he could train separately over the last few days of the transfer market because he’s at the centre of possible negotiations,” Lucci told GianlucaDiMarzio.com.

“I should make it clear though that Mirko has never asked to be sold and is not requesting a transfer now.”

There could be an ulterior reason for Vucinic not training with the Bianconeri this week, as on Sunday evening Juventus will play against Inter – the club he nearly joined and could well still move to before Friday.

This way, Vucinic would avoid learning tactical plans that he could pass on to Inter before the Serie A clash.

U slučaju da dođe do realizacije Juve će "rupu" zakrpiti sa Osvaldom kao prvom metom ili eventualno sa Flokarijem ako prva meta ne prođe. Nikad Flokari, nikad !

Comment

• Flokari blizu Sasuola ako nije već potpisao, čini mi se.

Comment

• Tražim link gde sam danas to čitao i nmg da nađem, kaže Flokari back-up opcija.

Mada bih ja voleo da dođe moja bratina Osvaldo, baš gotivna faca i istina dobar fudbaler, ali malo debil u glavu.

Comment

• Imate Kvaljarelu i Đovinka kao bekap, to je više nego dobro. Flokari loš igrač, istina umulja katkad poneki gol, a Osvaldo bi vam sjebao atmosferu u ekipi.

Comment

• Isto pričano i za Teveza, nije dobar za atmosferu, pa gle ti ono sada....sve to Konte dovede pod češalj, veže kera.

Flokari, igrač baš za Sasuolo, taj rang

Voli Konte da ima 5 napadača u rosteru, to traži, jbg, tako smo dovodili i Niklasa, posle njega i Anelku i tako

Comment

• Ne znam šta će mu 5, no dobro ne igra sa klasičnim krilima, mora da ima dosta ofanzivnih.
              Osvaldo baš poremećen, taj će nekom nogu polomiti samo ako bude sedeo na klupi, ali je dobar igrač nema tu priče.

Comment

• Nema goreg spica u Italiji od Kozaka(iako je sad u Engleskoj,ali goreg nije bilo definitivno),sva sreca pa on nije back up opcija.
                Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Prototype; 29-01-14, 22:28.

Comment

• Ostaje Vučina

Comment

• Comment

• 5 napadača imaju, krvtijebem.

Comment

• Stiže moj brat Mnogo para 20m, ali cenim da će na leto Zrikavi da zakera da se snizi cena

Juve confirm Osvaldo medical

Juventus have confirmed that Dani Osvaldo is in Turin for his medical ahead of completing a loan move from Southampton.

The Italy international was pictured this morning arriving in the Italian city, as reports continue to suggest an agreement between Juve and the Saints is close to finalisation.

Now Juve have released a brief statement through their official website confirming that the 28-year-old is visiting first Turin’s Istituto di Medicina dello Sport for examinations, before completing his medical at the Isokinetic and Clinica Fornaca di Sessant centres.

It is understood that the Bianconeri are going to pay out €400,000 for Osvaldo’s initial loan through to June, and agree to a purchase option come then set at €18m.

Kako bratina pristane na manju platu samo, kako nas ovako ispoštuje za lep i konforan ugovor, tu smo uštekali 300k godišnje, jer upravo je toliko Vučinić primao/prima 3m, koji je na izlaznim vratima.

Osvaldo to take pay-cut

Dani Osvaldo has apparently accepted a ‘significant pay-cut’ to move from Southampton to Juventus, as he arrives in Turin for a medical.

The 28-year-old Italo-Argentine is increasingly reported as on his way back to Serie A today with Saints and the Old Lady in talks over a proposed initial loan deal.

Reports so far may have agreed that a deal is close, but have ranged in their belief of terms of agreement between the clubs.

The Gazzetta dello Sport today suggest that talks began with Southampton after a fee of €2m for the initial loan at a purchase option come June of €20m, but by 6pm yesterday this had dropped to an initial €1m payment and then an €18m purchase option.

It is understood that by 7pm, the terms had dropped to a level that Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici have accepted, with Juve apparently agreeing to an initial payment of €400,000 to take the striker through to June, whilst the purchase option to make things permanent will be set at €18m.

It is also believed that Osvaldo has agreed to a ‘significant pay-cut’ to make the move to the Bianconeri for the remainder of the season, taking a net salary of €1.1m. Southampton were understood to be paying upwards of €3m a year.

The player has already arrived in Turin this Friday morning [pictured, via @AghemoPaolo] to complete formalities, including a medical check-up.

Dobrodošao brat, dobrodošao

Srećan rođendan Alfa Beti, sto golova u dresu Juvea, osim ukoliko danas ne ode put WH-a, Monaka ili tako nekog, i u tom slučaju dosta sreće u karijeri daljoj, ali lično cenim da nema prostora da on ode

I na kraju jedna vrlo interesantna slika sa neke manifestacije pitaj Boga kog tipa, bila juče

Comment

• 6 napadaca jebo teeeeeee

Ako ne bude samarao saigrace bit ce odlicno pojacanje , a nesto ne vjerujem da ce u Juventusu imati hrabrosti da samara
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Pričalo se to i za Teveza da će da jede govna da se tako izrazim, pa eno ga čovek, mirniji od bubice, zadovoljniji nego ikada.

Mnogo jak Osvaldo, mnogo, uvek njega Brajko voleo...a što se napadača tiče ide danas jedan vrlo verovatno, ili Q ili Vučina, pre ovaj drugi

Comment

Working...
                                X