No announcement yet.

Juventus FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakav je sa ovim znojnicama u raznim bojama kao ovi NBA igrači.

Comment

• Božićna večera

Spoiler

Last edited by Brajkula; 17-12-13, 12:08.

Comment

• Tako je zrikavi, izuvaj bre

Juventus director general Beppe Marotta is confident Andrea Pirlo and Paul Pogba will sign new contracts at the club.

Pirlo’s deal will expire in the summer, while the French youngster is set to be rewarded for his rise in the game with improved terms.

“There will be no announcements under the tree,” Marotta told Rai Sport when asked about the midfield duo.

“I don’t think anything will be sorted out before Christmas, but we are calm as there is an idyllic relationship between us and the players.

“They consider Juventus to be their home, their natural habitat and it would be hard for them to find something better.

“I think we’ll resolve these situations in a small amount of time.”
        Večeras kup sa Avelinom, naravno totalno rezervna ekipa

The Gazzetta dello Sport expects Antonio Conte to make some significant changes to the Juventus starting XI against Avellino tonight.

The Old Lady will entertain the Serie B outfit in the Coppa Italia and the Coach is keen on giving some of his squad players competitive action.

Marco Storari should start in goal behind a defence containing Martin Caceres, Angelo Ogbonna and Federico Peluso.

The five-man midfield may consist of Marco Motta, Claudio Marchisio, Simone Padoin, Kwadwo Asamoah and Mauricio Isla.

In attack, Fabio Quagliarella should be partnered by Sebastian Giovinco.
        čitao sam i da postoji kombinacija da mladi Boju igra na mestu Pirla

Comment

• Neka stara vremena

Comment

• Originally posted by AleksaVP View Post
            Neka stara vremena

Spoiler
            http://www.sportklub.info/forum/show...=1#post1129939

Comment

• 9 u nizu, precrtana i Atalanta. Jedino mi je krivo što je ona lopta kod gola Atalante zakačila Barzaljija, da nije odbranio bi Điđi i to bi bilo lakih +90 novih bez primljenog gola i đuskanje ka rekordu, realno Điđi zaslužuje da nosi tako neki rekord.

Ljorente dominacija sa fudbalom

Comment

• Tako to radi najveći klub na svetu.

Comment

• Ono kada se se bogovi sa Olimpa prebace na Alpe

Comment

• Zrikavi o LE

Juventus director general Beppe Marotta has admitted that winning the Europa League is now an objective.

The Old Lady were demoted to the competition after losing their final Champions League game 1-0 at Galatasaray.

“The fact that the Europa League Final will be played at the Juventus Stadium in Turin will push us to give the maximum,” he noted.

“We are bitter with the way that we were knocked out of the Champions League, but we should never have got to the last game with it all to play for.”

The Old Lady were shown the door by Galatasaray, who beat them 1-0 on a terrible pitch after the tie was originally abandoned because of snow.

Juve will play Trabzonspor in the next round of the Europa League, while they could face Fiorentina in the last 16 if they both progress.
                    Anjeli sa Tutto

Juve will keep Conte, Pirlo and Pogba. And they can spend for an ace

Comment

• Neko vreme proveo je u Torinu, gde je s pažnjom pratio rad Antonija Kontea u Juventusu,

"Ispratio sam rad i način funkcionisanja kluba... Opredelio sam se za Juventus jer se u Italiji vraća trend da se u odbrani igra sa tri igrača. Konte to sjajno sprovodi u delo i već je dve godine šampion. Imao sam želju da vidim na koji način on razmišlja, popričali smo i to je jedno veliko i lepo iskustvo za mene".

O Konteu...

"Rezervisan je, ali kada smo pričali o fudbalu mogao sam mnogo toga da čujem. Razmenili smo iskustva, više je on meni pričao i prezadovoljan sam šta sam dobio u tom razgovoru", rekao je Stanojević za partizan.net.
                      http://mondo.rs/a646251/Sport/Fudbal...-spokojni.html
                      IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                      ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Zna Stanojica gde se peče zanat

Comment

• Otac

Juventus boss Antonio Conte has been named Coach of the Year at the Dubai Globe Soccer Awards.

The Italian beat Rafa Benitez of Napoli and Borussia Dortmund’s Jurgen Klopp to the title at the eighth Dubai International Sports Conference.

“This honour fills me with pride and I above all thank my players for helping me achieve this award,” declared Conte. “If I won this trophy then the credit is to be split with my lads, without doubt.

“Will I get the FIFA Coach of the Year award? There’s a very long way to go, as you need to win international trophies, for example as Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho did.

“Therefore let’s roll up our sleeves and in 2014 take the Europa League, whose Final will be played at the Juventus Stadium. Then, next season, we resume our march on the Champions League.

“The elimination in Istanbul still stings, but we couldn’t really play football that day against Galatasaray. This term we want to win it all, a third Scudetto in a row and the Coppa Italia too. It’d be a record, as we could be the first side to win 10 editions of the Coppa.”

Conte was at the Dubai event with Russia manager Fabio Capello and Bayern Munich Coach Guardiola.

“I am around two years older than Guardiola, but he was a reference point for me in the style of football he gave to Barcelona. I studied the tactical evolution and new style of Pep’s football, as he was an innovator.

“I was not a very technically gifted player, so I always based my career on hard work and sacrifice, often talking to my Coaches to understand what they wanted,” explained Conte.

“I worked with the most winning tacticians, apart from Capello. This helped me in my career.

“The secret to creating a winning group is to have a strong club behind you and quality players, then of course an idea of football for them to work on.”

Comment

• Mora i ovde da se ispoštuje podrška (ceo tekst i slika preuzeti sa Juvebalkan strane)

Legendarni Michael Schumacher inace navijac Juventusa se nalazi u kriticnom stanju i u komi. Ustanovljeno mu je krvarenje u mozgu.

Za one koje ne znaju bivsi vozac Formule 1 je ranije tokom dana imao skijasku nesrecu i udario je glavom o kamen. Iako je nosio kacigu teze je povredjen, tokom dana je javljeno da nije u kriticnom stanju, ali se stanje drasticno pogorsalo u poslednja 2 sata.

Izdrzi Schumi Juventini su uz tebe!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X