No announcement yet.

Arsenal London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al sad realno da se otupsti Wenger u sta sumnjam bas iako ovo sve deluje nenormalno sta radi i zasto radi,ne znam kog bi doveli nema slobodnog trenera na trzistu sem Tuhela ili ja bar ne vidim,a za Tuhela nemam dobro misljenje...mozda Bilic ako ga sad otpuste taman da ne menja grad,mada dzaba i najbolji trener sveta ako ne das para za pojacanja dok svi kupuju

Comment

• Mislim da svi znate za Le Grove, ljudi su na početku svoje novinarske karijere bili nenormalni obožavaoci lika AW-a , evo jedno zanimljivo zapažanje za Džakića.

Then we have Xhaka, another of the hipster favourites, who really struggles to deliver past a good post game spreadsheet. For the third game in a row he aided the opposition with a preassist. A stupid chipped pass started a move that’d end with an unchallenged Firmino header. It was so typical of the errors that have littered his career. He also picked up a booking early on, and he consistently demonstrated why he’s not suited to the league with his weak physicality. He was brushed off the ball with ease all game, and at one point, he had a 5 yard lead on Henderson chasing back to our box, and was still beaten to a parried Cech shot on the edge of the box. When is time to call this guy a failure? 3 pre-assists in 3 games. All those sendings off and errors last year. Any other manager would have him on the bench for a month.
      U suštini su sve u pravu ali problem je što boljeg nemamo Evo ceo njihov tekst u spojleru.

Spoiler
      The arrogant way Arsenal has run the ship over the last 10 years appears to be heading for a nadir. The club are entering the perfect storm of hell and they’ve hardly said hello the new season. The shameful drubbing they took at Liverpool was a swift announcement to the Premier League that we are no longer a top 4 side, we’re a top 7 side, and we’ve backed that reality with a 2-year extension to the man overseeing the decay.

Wenger’s 10 year death row walk has been a slow one, but to date, not so damaging. However, we’re entering a new era of competition, and the foundational rot is starting to reach a tipping point of immense reputational and financial damage that might set the club back 10 years if it’s not addressed quickly.

The output of yesterday’s result started months ago when we switched up our formation to three at the back and went on a run of results against teams that had nothing to play for. The misguided sense of achievement peaked when we dropped a spectacular performance against Chelsea in the Cup Final and hoped the corner had been turned in terms of belief and big game performance.

It wasn’t to be. Yesterday was the luke warm hit of reality. The sort that comes when a whole club takes their eye of the ball and starts to believe their own rhetoric.

From start to finish the game was an abomination. We started a right back at left wing back. We started a full back as a center back. We started a central midfielder as a right wing back. Alex Oxlade Chamberlain was given the nod to play, despite three prior telling the manager face-to-face he wanted to leave the club for a rival. Alexis Sanchez started his first game of the season despite it being abundantly clear he’s been faking illness. We opted to play Mesut Ozil against a team that aggressively presses, despite him showing no desire against Stoke. We left Lacazette on the bench with Kolasinac, our two marquee signings benched already.

That’s before a ball was even kicked. The performance was quite something else. It had all the tropes of a typical Arsenal capitulation. The manager had no plan. There was no pragmatism. We went to Anfield to play Liverpool at their own game. No assessment of their high-intensity approach. No alteration of the formation to nullify that threat with stability in the middle of the park. Just pound-for-pound punch up we were always going to lose in poor form.

The defence was a total shambles, but the real horror show was in the midfield. Watching Mesut Ozil saunter around like he was playing with the under 11s as a favour was horrendous to watch. Watching Aaron Ramsey elect to play as a number 10 was him all over, him not even looking at the ball for their first goal was gross negligenc, but hey, he’s a massive fraud of a player and I have no idea why we’re always so excited to see him return. He plays for the misguided hope he’ll get to join Bale in the elite echelons of world football. No chance.

Then we have Xhaka, another of the hipster favourites, who really struggles to deliver past a good post game spreadsheet. For the third game in a row he aided the opposition with a preassist. A stupid chipped pass started a move that’d end with an unchallenged Firmino header. It was so typical of the errors that have littered his career. He also picked up a booking early on, and he consistently demonstrated why he’s not suited to the league with his weak physicality. He was brushed off the ball with ease all game, and at one point, he had a 5 yard lead on Henderson chasing back to our box, and was still beaten to a parried Cech shot on the edge of the box. When is time to call this guy a failure? 3 pre-assists in 3 games. All those sendings off and errors last year. Any other manager would have him on the bench for a month.

The Ox played with all the vigor of a man desperately trying to convince a desperate manager to just make it easy for him to leave. His game lacked intensity to almost criminal levels. He simply didn’t care. I can’t for the life of me work out how that wasn’t clear from his last game.

The game was so easy. No one from our side wanted to take the match to Liverpool outside maybe Danny Welbeck. Bless him, but he’s another that can’t cut it at the highest level. His early miss through the middle has been absolutely typical of his career at Arsenal and United.

There’s no real point in going through the rest of the goals that took us apart yesterday, it’s too painful. Our midfield doesn’t look good on paper and it looks even worse on the field. The manager even gave up on his new foration and opted for a 4-something-something.

Wenger is the worst of the top 7 and based on our performances so far this season, it’s pretty clear that that’s where we are. A top 7 side. The gulf between us and the rest has widened dramatically over the past 2 years. We’re not there technically, physically, or mentally. Those aren’t my words, they came from the Wenger. Horrendous to know we have to go through the season knowing that he’s overseen this and it’s there’s no accountability for it.

Arsenal should take drastic action. Wenger should have his contract terminated right now whilst the club can do something. We should fire sale the contract rebels and try and make some last ditch attempts at fresh blood based on the recommendations of the young scouts we have at the club. This seasons should be a write-off, we should use it to rebuild the club anew, and the board should sanction a part refund to the fans in exchange for their faith for this season.

Thomas Tuchel needs a job to redeem his reputation. Whatever you want to say about him last year, he still won a trophy, took Dortmund’s game to a new level, and only missed out on the CL after a bomb hit his team bus.

Point is, we need a philosophy at Arsenal. There’s no vision for the club. There’s no masterplan of how to reach previously unscaled heights. You can see that because there’s no logic to how we hire players, staff up behind the scenes, or seek to play the game. If players don’t know how you’re planning to hit the next level, they switch off.

Nothing good can come of this year. The board should understand that and make aggressive moves to restore our status as a sporting entity. That means total accountablity from top to bottom, and I include Ivan in that mix. We need to bank the money for the wantaways. You’ve just seen first hand what happens when 6 first teamers are out of contract. Sanchez, Ozil, and Chamberlain were an absolute disgrace. However, if you had a manager who knew what was going on, it would have been clear this was going to happen.

Their lack of interest was cancerous yesterday. Watching Alexis snigger from the sidelines made me feel sick. Not because he wants to leave, but because this problem has been one that’s been brewing since February. The manager didn’t take decisive action, despite highlighting the issues of uncommitted talent last year in the shape of himself. Factor in he has that x6 in his squad, and it begins to look like the club is caught up in some sort of cruel satire.

Stan K needs to end this nightmare. The players showed that there’s simply no respect for the manager yesterday. They don’t believe in him. They have no desire to play for the red & white of The Arsenal. He needs to realise that he’s damaging the relevance of his prized asset through blind loyalty.

This cannot be solved by last minute panic buys. If Ivan Gazidis was a real CEO, he’d see the writing is on the wall for Wenger and this season and he’d pull the plug on any sort of record breaking bid for players, because let me be absolutely clear here… this is not a personnel issue. It’s a manager issue.

If we’re heading into next year, bank account empty because Wenger was allowed to spend freely under duress and let our stars leave for nothing, we’ll be facing a disaster for the next man in charge. £150m worth of talent will leave the door, and the new man will have spent money selling off expensively assembled dead wood worth nothing to anyone.

This season is the one the club deserve. It won’t get better. It’ll be spectacular if we finish inside the top 7. Wenger is done. A proof point that sporting values need to be met in the modern game, and if you disrespect them, you might dodge the bullet for a while, but in the end, the game will catch up to what you’re doing and destroy you and your legacy when it finds you.

This isn’t an exaggeration here, this is the culmination of 10 years telling the world that Wenger is fraud.

There is so much work to be done at Arsenal, let’s hope at the very worst, we only have to suffer one more year of this.

Što se ove fame oko Beljerina tiče jbg jeste malo čudna odluka da igra levo ali kontam da ga je tu stavio kako bi zaustavio Salaha tojest parirao njegovoj brzini. E sad problem je što Hektor nije igrao flaster na Salahu nego se gubio po terenu tojest nije dovoljno uvežbao svoju poziciju prosto imao je neke ispade gde je ulazio u sredinu terena, gde se nije vraćao na vreme ili čak čuvao pogrešnog igrača. To su neke početničke greške koje učiš kada imaš 12 godina ali nije mu zameriti pošto nikada u karijeri nije igrao na levoj strani, treba mu dosta vremena da uđe u ritam.

Po meni je veći problem što je nama 5 igrača bilo van pozicije. Rekao sam nekoliko postova ispod ako je jedan ili dva igrača van pozicije to može nekako da se iskrpi, ali kad ti pola tima igra van svoje pozicije e to je već problem i nastaju problemi koje smo sinoć gledali.
      sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Ma pojačanja su mi sad najmanja briga. Imas ovde gomilu odlicni igraca ih kojih se ne izvlaci ništa koji igraju van svojih pozicija...

Comment

• Originally posted by krele90 View Post
          Ma pojačanja su mi sad najmanja briga. Imas ovde gomilu odlicni igraca ih kojih se ne izvlaci ništa koji igraju van svojih pozicija...
          Pazi po meni u tome i jeste problem što su dovedeni igrači koji u suštini nisu potrebni ali su u tom momentu bili slobodni i onda dođeš u situaciju da imaš igrače koji moraju da igraju ali ne mogu na svojoj poziciji. Prvi primer je bio Mesut koji je došao zato što je bio na transfer listi. Slična priča i sa Sančezom koji je došao kao desno krilo u situaciji kada smo imali Volkota,Ox-a na toj poziciji i onda je došlo do neke razmene pozicija Sančez otišao levo, Volkot furan na špica, Remzi desno itd itd.

Sve su ovo dobri igrači i Mesut i Sančez i Kolašinac ali oni su bukvalno dovedeni samo zato što su trenutno bili slobodni. Transfer politika nam se ne svodi na to da nam treba desno krilo i mi tražimo desno krilo koje nam odgovara i kupimo. A ne svodi se na to zato što nećemo da odrešimo kesu nego uzimamo igrače koji su na transfer listama samo da bi platili manje. I najgori deo u svemu tome je što ne oslobađaš igrače sa te pozicije gde si doveo nekog. Primer za Sančeza imamo tri desna krila u ekipi i ti ne prodaješ ni Volkota ni Ox-a i bukvalno gomilaš igrače bez bilo kakve strategije i menjaš im pozicija tražiš ih na nekom drugom mestu.

Kolašinac fantastičan levi bek doveden samo zato što je bio besplatan a dobar i Venger nema muškost da stavi Monreala na klupu nego ga stavlja na centralnog beka zato što u suštini čovek igra konstantno i potreban je ekipi. Prosto loša transfer politika kluba, gomilanje igrača i dovođenje bez nekog plana dovodi do ovakvih situacija. Razumem ga u neku ruku i meni bi bilo žao da prodam Volkota koji je u klubu 12 godina ali jbg brate ili ga stavi da igra gde je igrao i gde pruža partije ili ga prodaj (i to važi i za ostale igrače van svoje pozicije).

Kod ove formacije jedino što zameram mu jeste što na ova tri centralna beka moraju da igraju 3 prava centralna beka a na krilima pravi bekovi da bi to radilo. A ne staviš na krila Beljerina koji je poznat kao dobar ofanzivan a loš defanzivan bek a na drugu stranu Ox-a koji odbranu gotovo i da ne igra i da očekuješ od tri centralna beka da izlaze na bokove da bi čuvali njihove krilne igrače.
          sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Slazem se sa tobom. To je ta neka njegova filozofija nije vazno koliko dovedemo igraca nego da su suvi kvalitet da su top igraci a to sto ih on posle tumba i stavlja svuda da igraju od toga nema vajde. Posto vec gura tog Ozila toliko iz ne znam kog razloga svih 90 min (lik mora odigrati kao da ima klauzulu neku) onda mu dovedi nekog defanzivca iza njega koji ce da ga pokriva. A ne stavis mi Remzija tamo koji nije taj tip igraca( AM/ box to box ali sigurno nije defazivni) i onda ocekujes cuda, a i Xhaka nije bolji i njega treba neko da krpi koliko se samo nadelio lopti. Totalno neizbalansirano. Ramsey da igra na mestu Ozila bi prekucao! Mozda ne bi imao u toj meri asistencija ali bi se nadavao golova. A za Ozila druze moras imati kantea nista vise nista manje. Ajde da je on igrac koji zna da zabije da ima sut ili jos nesto osik te svoje kreacije i magije. Pa da ga i trpim nekako...Takodje imamo Žirua i Laku top spiceve koje uopstee ne koristimo kako bi trebalo.
            Last edited by krele90; 28-08-17, 12:07.

Comment

• Le Grove je papan koji vise ne zna koliko je puta misljenje promjenio.

Xhaka se rasapada zadnje tri tekme, raspada. Al eto pogledajte tu gresku kod prvog gola LFC-a.

Covjek primio loptu i svi krenuli naprijed, al svi, nema kome lopte da doda. Jest on kriv, al ekipa je katastrofa.

To je isto ko da QB u NFLu krivis za sve. Jest on srce ekipe, al brate mili.

Santi bi ondje probao nesto driblingom, vjerovatno i uspio, al Xhaka nema dribling.
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Parodija od kluba

Ko god da dodje da bude menadzer isti kurac ce mu se desiti, isti. Sramota.
                sigpic

Comment

• Mustafi novi ugovor i dupla plata! Eto zasto nemamo igraca sa mudima! Otjeraju ih!
                  " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

• Ali logično je, od prodaje VanPussy mi smo dobro trošili novce a nismo baš prodavali.To je Venger, dok je gradio stadion bio je Dr.Jekyill ali Hyde je sve vreme vrebao iz prikrajka i spiskao pare na Dzake i Mustafije...
                    sigpic

#WengerOut

“I really like Arsenal. But you, yes, you. Do you really like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies?”

Come on you Gunners!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ves View Post
                      Mustafi novi ugovor i dupla plata! Eto zasto nemamo igraca sa mudima! Otjeraju ih!
                      Jaka su mi njegova muda bila kad ga je obrukao Jese koji godinu dana ozbiljan fudbal nije igrao prosle sedmice.

Da bi bio mudonja, treba znat igrat lopte.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dejan78 View Post
                        Ali logično je, od prodaje VanPussy mi smo dobro trošili novce a nismo baš prodavali.To je Venger, dok je gradio stadion bio je Dr.Jekyill ali Hyde je sve vreme vrebao iz prikrajka i spiskao pare na Dzake i Mustafije...
                        Niko nije spiskao pare. Arsenal ima najvise para u cijeloj ligi. Skoro 250m funti stoji na gomili. Sta se radi s njima? Pusta ih se da skupljaju prasinu.

Halo ba, pa mi cemo imat net spend ovo ljeto u plusu, a imali profi 5m proslo ljeto na sva poslovanja. PARODIJA OD KLUBA SA PARODIJOM OD VLASNIKA!

Da dodje bog licno da nas vodi, ne bi meda mogao jer brkati pakas ne da pare.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Pa neda,to ja kazem vrv su mu milije fransize u USA,mada i one su u kanalu,a AFC gleda samo kao izvor dobrog mesta da zaradi

Al zasto se Wenger sa tim slaze sto se javno ne pobuni ,ocigledno i njemu to odgovara iz ne znam kog razloga

Comment

• OTKUD SAD KOMITET KOD NAS?

Kazu da ovaj lik zna nesto, ja nisam siguran, al ako je ovo istina. Klub se raspada.
                            sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Toliko dostupni igraca samo treba da se odresi kesa. VVD, Seri, Nzonzi, Gorecka, Dreksler, Marez, Lemar itd...

Comment

Working...
                                X