Arsenal London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I za Walcotta vjerovatno.

Plus postoje indicije da Pep hoce Remziku. Agent se susreo sa hijerarhijom Citya, Remzika ne zeli da razmislja o toj soluciji. Interesuje ga Barcelona.
    sigpic
    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• mora da je zajebano to kad se susretneš sa hijerarhijom
      "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Ma ono Tixi i supak od Remzijevog agenta.

Koliko god ne volim Remziku, ne moze ici u City, pa ni za 50m.
        sigpic

Comment

• Nigde to nisam video,ponovo neki tvoji izvori Aki

ne obmanjuj ovaj napaćeni narod

Spoiler
          Spoiler
          ako uplatiš novac na račun podržaću priču
          "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Ma neces ni naletiti na to.

Izletit ce uskoro ta informacija u medijima, ako Remzika ne bude u startnih 11 naredne 2 tekme, vidjet ces prica.

Eto Henry Winter juce na AST-u izvalio da ce Kante u Arsenal, bez puno sumnje.

A za Xhaku nece Wengerica da plati otkupnu, hoce da ga uzme za ispod, tacnije 24m funti (otkupna 32m) Klasika.
            sigpic

Comment

• Polako se raspada British core

Comment

• Skautima je data direktiva da se napravi lista Engleza ispod 23 godine, da bi se kvota mogla napuniti.

Skontao Wengerica da od Engleza nema nista. Cijela ta 'english core' koja je potpisala ugovore 2013. mogla bi se naci u nekim drugim klubovima 2018. iako cisto sumnjam da ce Jack ikada otici.
                sigpic

Comment

• Jedan zanimljiv tekst sa SkySporta , napisao ga je Nick Wright i moram da priznam da je čovek sve u pravu .

What do Arsenal need to change to win the Premier League

Mentality

Spoiler
                  Arsenal's brittle mentality was glaringly obvious in Saturday's capitulation at Upton Park. Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez's goals had put them in cruise control in east London, but when Andy Carroll pulled a goal back shortly before half-time, there was a sense of inevitability about what followed.

A tougher side would have held onto their lead and regrouped at half-time, but Carroll capitalised on more Arsenal panic to equalise before completing his hat-trick shortly after the break. Wenger put the goals down to a weakness from crosses - but Arsenal's psychological fragility is a far deeper issue.

"All of Arsenal's problems were highlighted against West Ham and it's not character coming back to salvage a point, it's character to hold on to that lead," says Sky Sports pundit Charlie Nicholas.

"When you're 2-0 up and going for the title you must have the ingredients to see it through, be it blocking off Andy Carroll or not allowing them to feed him with so many balls into the box."

Only Liverpool (17) and Crystal Palace (15) have lost more points from winning positions than Arsenal (14) this season, and their slide off the top of the table since January indicates they still can't cope when the pressure is cranked up. Wenger has been unable to alter Arsenal's mindset in recent years - but it's an urgent requirement if they are to repeat their former glories.

Finishing

Spoiler
                  Dismal finishing has been a theme of Arsenal's season, with Olivier Giroud, Theo Walcott, Alexis Sanchez and Aaron Ramsey guilty of repeatedly spurning goal-scoring opportunities.

The problem is particularly frustrating given the sheer number of opportunities they create. According to Opta, Arsenal have fashioned 77 clear-cut chances this season - 15 more than any other side - but they have also missed 61 - 11 more than any of their rivals.

Only Southampton, Sunderland, Aston Villa and Swansea have inferior clear-cut chance conversion rates than Arsenal (35.79 per cent), and the result is that they have only scored three more goals (55) than sixth-placed West Ham and struggling Everton.

Danny Welbeck has brought fresh impetus since his return from injury, but Arsenal still lack a natural goalscorer. In recent years, Wenger has been unwilling to break the bank for Luis Suarez and Gonzalo Higuain, but their prolific form for Barcelona and Napoli shows the value of a world-class striker.

Transfers

Spoiler
                  That brings us to Arsenal's transfer strategy. Wenger showed he is willing to spend big with the signings of Ozil and Sanchez, but the Gunners were the only club in Europe's top-five leagues not to sign an outfield player last summer, and it wasn't the first time they have dragged their heels in the transfer market.

That needs to change. Wenger has made a habit of revealing the players he nearly signed, but this summer they must work proactively to secure their targets early in the window and give their squad as much time as possible to work together in pre-season.

Reports that they have already submitted an opening bid for Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Granit Xhaka suggest lessons might have been learned, but Arsenal's hunt for reinforcements should not end there - and there is certainly no shortage of money to spend.

"I actually felt more confident in the summer than for a long time because we signed Petr Cech and that was exactly what we needed without spending much, but clearly that wasn't enough," says Nicholas. "The way I look at it right now is we lack a top quality centre-half and a top striker. I think they spoke to Karim Benzema and got a negative response. Was there another top striker available? To be honest I don't know if they went for Gonzalo Higuain or not.

"In terms of defenders, I'd take Raphael Varane in a heartbeat, who is for some reason behind Pepe and Sergio Ramos in Real Madrid's pecking order, and I'd like to think Arsene would be in his agent's ear. He's quick, strong, and as a young Frenchman fits the Wenger idealism.

"However, Wenger doesn't have a knack of turning young defenders into great ones.

Defence

Spoiler
                  Saturday's draw with West Ham was the eighth time this season Arsenal have conceded three or more goals in a single game, and it also showed they are still vulnerable to a physical, aerial approach.

Their widespread defensive failings at Upton Park reflected the scale of the issue. Not only did Arsenal's back four fail to stand up to Carroll, but wingers Alexis Sanchez and Alex Iwobi failed to provide adequate cover on the flanks, with all three of the Hammers' goals coming from crosses.

The Gunners have been dogged by complacency at the back throughout the season, and the stats show they have made 28 individual errors leading to opposition shots. No Premier League team have made more. Wenger needs to address the issue as a matter of priority.

"Mauricio Pochettino has taught Jan Vertonghen how to be a centre-back and Claudio Ranieri has turned Wes Morgan and Robert Huth into a solid defensive unit," says Nicholas. "If Pochettino and Ranieri can make their centre-backs see out games, why hasn't Wenger done that with the talent he's got?

"Gabriel has showed no signs of developing and Laurent Koscielny should be the best defender in the league. Andy Carroll's second goal was absolutely embarrassing."

Stvarno je tužno videti da se iste greške iste stvari ponavljaju zadnjih brat bratu 10 godina , i što bi neko rekao definicija ludila je ponavljati istu stvar iznova i iznova i očekivati da se nešto promeni .
                  sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• http://dailym.ai/1Msc3la

Evo Saburo ono sto rekoh za skaute, jutros u Failu i jos Mokabel.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Jedno pitanje za Arsenalovce...

Da li će Ospina nastaviti da brani i da li ce Gabriel biti i dalje prvi izbor umesto Mertezakera?
                      E da, predpostavljam i da će Welbek zadržati mesto u prvih 11 pre Ziruda?

Pitam zbog fantazija...
                      I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Ja stavio Čeharu pa šta bude

Comment

• Santi u punom treningu.

Kante izgleda ima otkupnu od 20m funti.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Kante krađa za te pare.
                            Originally posted by Vladan
                            SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                            :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Vratite mi PRINCARU, nije isto bez njega

Sutra ako ne dobijemo, gasi klub. Nema potrebe vise da postojimo.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Eh sad opet sranja kod nas po pitanju transfera.

Delegacije putovale u Madrid i Rim.

U Rimu su bili zbog Manolasa, a u Madridu se vjerovalo da su zbog Morate, ali, cini se da onaj ludi Wenger ipak hoce Benzemu.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X