No announcement yet.

Arsenal London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citam izjavu Gojka mog brata,zakletve moje i ne vidim pohvale na racun prodanog Turcina

S druge strane Princara kad ide drzi se demagogije naseg Juniora,a kad ne ide kakvi su ti to izvori i sve si transfere promasio
    Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
      Citam izjavu Gojka mog brata,zakletve moje i ne vidim pohvale na racun prodanog Turcina

S druge strane Princara kad ide drzi se demagogije naseg Juniora,a kad ne ide kakvi su ti to izvori i sve si transfere promasio
      Akane, ne hvalim ga, ali ga i ne kudim. Od koga je dosta je. Neko maliciozan bi rekao da ne beše Seksisove pete i Teove lopte na poslužavniku izdajnik bi bio bez učinka, ali ja to neću reći.

Drugi deo izjave podržavam.

Comment

• sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Ostat ce on sigurno kao trener. Bas ima taj influence da postene neki dobar trener. Vec menadzer ne znam, ali vidjet cemo.

Sam Mokabel kaze da smo zainteresovani za Nolita, 13m klauzula
          sigpic
          "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
          AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• On igra na Sancezovoj poziciji.

Comment

• Cech on Alexis: "We're pleased that he's back with his energy, with his enthusiasm and you can see that he feels confident."
              Cech on Alexis: "With performances like that (vs Manchester United), it's great for the team."
              Cech on Alexis: "It's always hard for the players when you have the Copa America."
              U pravu je čovek skroz , slična priča je sa gotovo svima što su bili na Copa , bitno je da je onaj stari Alexis ponovo tu .
              sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Igrao bi svaku, pjeske.

Budala, vjerovao Peri, ne valja to.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Benzema se izvinjavao za ovaj potez kasnije,rekao da je u potpunosti razumio Rafu sto je to uradio

Igra i ovdje bas svaku nego ga izveo ranije zelio da zatvori tekmu
                    Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• ARSENAL'S ATTACKING ARTISTRY

Pace, technique and brilliant combination play ripped through the opposition defence. Alexis scored two goals, Theo Walcott claimed two assists and Mesut Ozil grabbed one of each.
                      But it was also a throwback. It felt like one of those matches of the Invincibles era, when the Gunners destroyed the opposition in the opening half-hour, and then spent the remainder of the game preserving the lead.

Što bi neko sa foruma rekao "Opametio se Wenger da igra na kontre posle više od deset godina" . Zadovoljan sam ofanzivnom igrom još samo defanziva da se dotegne kako znaju i umeju .
                      sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Not bad not bad.
                        sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Ono kada shvatis da nema vise autobusa

Comment

• http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/cha...t?ICID=HP_BN_8

Poceli ljudi da se dopinguju samo da bi nas dobili
                            sigpic

Comment

• Coquelin - My first day here was war!

The French midfielder was 16 when he travelled over to London Colney for a week-long trial and, despite a thigh injury, he impressed enough to earn a move.
                              But Coquelin - who has gone on to establish himself as a key member of the first team - admits he had reservations about accepting the offer when it came through.

“When I left Arsenal I wasn’t sure whether I would come back,” he told the Arsenal Magazine. “I remember my first training session with the first team and it was war. I said to the boss at the door when I left, ‘This is different!’
                              “I remember seeing two players fighting in training, and I had an argument with Jens Lehmann as well and I was thinking, ‘Wow, where am I?’
                              “Two weeks later we had the European Under-17 Championship and I was more worried about whether I would be alright to play in that [than whether I would get a deal].”

“It was a difficult decision because I had to leave my family in France,” he said. “But I thought it was time for me to go, so I went.
                              “It was tough at first. When you’re young, staying in a hotel room and not doing anything, not seeing your friends, not speaking the language, eating different food… it’s hard.
                              “Then I was straight in training with the first team, so I wasn’t really in with the reserves who were my age, and the only guy I could talk to was Gilles Sunu. He was injured at the time so the first month was difficult for me.
                              “But what helped me a lot was when I moved in with my first lodging family in Enfield. I’m still really close to them now and actually feel like part of the family.
                              “It really helped because I was talking to them every day so it felt a bit like home. On the pitch I felt much better too, and then I got to speak the language. My first year was unbelievable to be honest.”

Koliko mi je drago što je čovek upao u ekipu i što je stalan. Inače Frimpong mi je bio jedan od omiljenih igrača zbog te neke filozofije i borbenosti na terenu i skenjao sam se kad je dobio šut kartu , tako da sam i više nego zadovoljan Kokelanovim uspehom i samim ostankom u ekipi i u njemu vidim dostojnog naslednika Viere
                              sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                                http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/cha...t?ICID=HP_BN_8

Poceli ljudi da se dopinguju samo da bi nas dobili
                                Registrovati 0-3 za nas.
                                Originally posted by maliajnstajn
                                Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

Working...
                                X