Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

#WengerOut

“I really like Arsenal. But you, yes, you. Do you really like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies?”

Come on you Gunners!

Comment

• Originally posted by el hombre View Post
      a i vjerovatno je sve to novinarska patka, kao i bezbroj puta do sada.
      Nadam se da za Martineza jeste novinarska patka ali da za Costu nije.

Voleo bih da ga dovedemo sad u januaru i da prebrinemo napadaca .
      sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Arsenal told they can get Alvaro Morata on loan as Real Madrid change their stance

MARTIN DEL PALACIO IN MADRID
        Published: 09 January 2014 Updated: 17:30, 09 January 2014
        Arsenal were today handed a boost in their efforts to bolster their injury-hit strike force as Real Madrid made clear they are willing to listen to offers for Arsene Wenger's primary target Alvaro Morata.

The Gunners have been notified that the Spanish club and striker would be open to a move to the Emirates until the end of the season - with no option to make the deal permanent.

As Standard Sport reported this week, Arsenal placed the 21 year-old Spaniard at the top of their list for January reinforcements following injuries to Nicklas Bendtner and Theo Walcott.

But after their initial enquiry to sign Morata, Real Madrid said that they would not be willing to sell the Spain Under-21 international.

However, following talks between the player's representatives and the club, Real have altered their stance, and should the terms of the loan - including a fee - be agreed between the clubs, Morata could be at the Emirates by the end of the month.

Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti would prefer to keep Morata at the Bernabeu for the rest of the campaign but accepts the player has fallen down the pecking order.

The former Chelsea boss has opted to use 20 year-old Jese Rodriguez as the main back up striker for Karim Benzema, leaving Morata struggling to secure a place on the bench.

Morata also made public this week his concerns over the lack of first team opportunities at Real Madrid and confirmed he could seek a move.

He told Minuto 116: 'It's important to have a proper role in the team. I've been at Real Madrid my whole life and I've been a Real Madrid fan since I was a boy. I will be all my life but it's important to have an important role.

'If the moment comes that I don't, I will look at other options. Staying at Real Madrid is complicated.

'Playing five or 10 minutes is okay if you accept it. You have the chance to get on the pitch and try to change a game in a short space of time. Every minute in football is gold.'

Arsenal face competition from a host of clubs including Liverpool and Inter Milan to secure a loan deal for Morata but both the player and Real Madrid are understood to favour the Gunners believing he is more likely to play regularly for Wenger's team.
        sigpic

#WengerOut

“I really like Arsenal. But you, yes, you. Do you really like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies?”

Come on you Gunners!

Comment

• U Bayernu uveliko razmisljaju o 1/8 finala CL pa su obezbjedili besplatne karte za navijace na gostovanju u Londonu. (2974 karte - blizu 90000 funti).

Comment

• Da, valjda smo podigli cenu gostujucih karata sa 45e na 75e, a Bajern je onako smekreski rekao da ce refundirati 30e njihovim navijacima. Kakav potez...
            sigpic

Comment

• AW on ticket subsidies: "It is something we already do, we just don't talk about it like Bayern Munich"
              Odgovor Wengera na takvo pitanje.. Ja mislim da svaki poraz od 2 i vise razlike u gostima refundiraju cijelu sumu gostujucim navijacima.
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Report: €15m bid for Sociedad winger rejected

http://news.arseblog.com/2014/01/rep...edium=facebook

Postaje interesantno
                sigpic

Comment

• Opa la

Arsenal have reportedly contacted Juventus forward Sebastian Giovinco over the possibility of a move this winter.

The Gunners are seen as in the market to strengthen their front-line, particularly in light of losing Theo Walcott to injury for the remainder of the season.

Sky Sport Italia reporter and transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio has suggested the London outfit have probed Giovinco’s environment of late.

Seen as previously interested in the Atomic Ant, Arsenal have reportedly already held initial talks with the player’s agent, Andrea D’Amico.

It is unclear at this stage if initial contact made is with the intention of a solid move to follow, or to ascertain if the 26-year-old can be added to Arsenal’s list of potential options.

Comment

• Brajki nisi u toku, to je vec stara vest.

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 41m
                    Real Sociedad asks 30m€ for Antoine Griezmann #AFC
                    Opet ce Arsene da se cenka.
                    Last edited by Freshman; 10-01-14, 16:15.
                    sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                    -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Pa nzm, danas izbacili ovi na Football Itala

http://www.football-italia.net/43636...-over-giovinco

lepo piše
                      Friday January 10 2014

Comment

• Arsene plaćaj kolko traže i dovodi ga
                        sigpic

#WengerOut

Come on you Gunners!

Comment

• I ti si Freshko zakasnio, objavio ja vjest za Griezmana nema 5 minuta

Tesko da ce se sad vec pljuvat 25 miliona funti, tesko..
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                            I ti si Freshko zakasnio, objavio ja vjest za Griezmana nema 5 minuta

Tesko da ce se sad vec pljuvat 25 miliona funti, tesko..
                            Nije nego ja nisam procitao ovaj tvoj clanak do kraja.

Ma jok Brajki, nije danas, nego sinoc, kacio ja u PL temi.
                            sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                            -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ako ne pljune sada, ode taj u PSG...
                              sigpic

#WengerOut

Come on you Gunners!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freshman91 View Post
                                Nije nego ja nisam procitao ovaj tvoj clanak do kraja.

Ma jok Brajki, nije danas, nego sinoc, kacio ja u PL temi.
                                Ma idi čoveče, ja se istripovao da sam zakasnio 10 dana

Rekoh wtf !?

Comment

Working...
                                X