No announcement yet.

Arsenal London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastore je u teskom kanalu, momak se raspada, sumnjam da je Wenger isao po njega.
    sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
    -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ma krenulo se po Rooneya ko sto sam i reko da ce se krenuti, al nije se moglo, prekasno jednostavno..
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ma gdje bi igrao Pastore?

Nepotreban taman da su ga dzabe uzeli...
        Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
          Ma gdje bi igrao Pastore?

Nepotreban taman da su ga dzabe uzeli...
          Mozda je bio back up za Ozilinha...
          sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Nije stigla ni jedna ponuda za Runija niti je iko slao ponude za njega sem Celsija, a i da je stigla sa ostrva bila bi odbijena. Cus izvor Givemesport, ne nego Caughtoffside. Isto kao sto Junajted nije poslao Realu ponudu za Ozila, zna se zbog koga i cega.
            sigpic

Comment

• Kako ce Bandera da eksplodira ove sezone! ima da Girouda i Wolkota posalje na klupu i zabije preko 30 golova u PLu!

Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner issues a statement through his management company saying he was 'very disappointed' not to leave the club during the summer transfer window. But the 25-year-old Denmark international says he has had positive talks with Arsene Wenger and is looking forward to helping the club challenge for silverware.

"An agreement had been reached with more than one club this week but as Arsenal were unable to secure the services of another striker, they reserved their right to not sanction any deal to be concluded," reads the statement.

"Naturally, I was very disappointed as I was looking forward to a new challenge, with a new club and a fresh start in English football.

"I still feel very strongly about Arsenal Football Club and following positive talks with the Manager, I am looking forward to working hard to regain full fitness and doing my very best to help to the team and the Manager fulfil our objectives and ambitions this season." (BBC)
              Last edited by Ves; 03-09-13, 16:29.
              " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

• ma on ce da grije klupu i da je glanca dok se ne usija

Comment

• Prvi intervju nakon potpisivanja!

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...h-of-the-coach
                  " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

• Why did you choose to move to Arsenal?
                    Firstly, I’m really looking forward to it because I have the faith of the coach. I had spoken to him at length on the telephone and he explained his plans and that he has faith in me and that is what I need as a player. I’m also looking forward to being on the same team as Lukas Podolski and Per Mertesacker. I’m looking forward to the new challenge there. I’ve already heard that they have super fans, the city is great and the team is fantastic and I’m really looking forward to that.
                    Arsène Wenger speaks very good German. Does that help?
                    Of course. Not just him but some of my national team colleagues are there and they will probably help me. I'm just looking forward to the new challenge.
                    Was the World Cup a factor in your decision?
                    Of course. Arsène Wenger will give me the trust to help me develop further. I want to be completely fit for the World Cup. I know what I can do and what potential I have. I could have established myself at any club. I know that because I'm convinced of my own ability. At Arsenal, I can feel that there is trust. I'm looking forward to the challenge. I will develop under my new manager and I'm looking forward to [playing in] the Premier League too. Wenger gives me the faith and I can develop further.
                    Shvatili smo brate sta se ponavljas toliko

#the return

Comment

• He he he he he he

Karim Benzema on Facebook

"Thank you Mesut See you soon bro..."
                      Benzema, sta mislis pod "see you soon"
                      sigpic
                      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Gledam sad, ladno jedan brat dosao u Slagalicu u dresu Arsenala. Idol
                        Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• sigpic

#WengerOut

“I really like Arsenal. But you, yes, you. Do you really like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies?”

Come on you Gunners!

Comment

• Sta ima kod vas

#the return

Comment

• Ovo neko takmicenje ko ce bolji gif da nadje...

sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

Working...
                              X