No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba is first player to complete 1,000 passes in opponents' half this season in the Premier League
    sigpic

Comment

• De Fraj ulazi u poslednju godinu ugovora, Talksport kaze da Zoze ide po njega, 30 miliona eura. Radije bih njega nego Lindelofa.
      sigpic

Comment

• Sources close to Ibrahimovic say he would be willing to stay beyond next season
        sigpic

Comment

• Michael Carrick awarded a testimonial after 11 years at United. Scheduled for June 4. United 2008 team vs Carrick all-star team.
          Zaslužila je ovo legenda. Nevjerovatno ali krajem jula puni 36 godina, na kojem nivou on i Ibra (on doduše nivo za sebe) igraju u tim godinama je nevjerovatno. Šteta što iz njih dvojice možemo izvući još samo sezonu, dvije kao maksimum maksimuma.

Comment

• Michael Carrick is close to agreeing a one-year contract extension. [Times] #MUFC
            Još dobrih vijesti

Mourinho on Luke Shaw, "I have good news for you, he is in the squad for tomorrow. You don't need to go and take pictures at the Lowry."
            I joooš dobrih vijesti
            Last edited by BorisUnited99; 03-03-17, 14:14.

Comment

• Zasluzio je, njegov stil igre ne trosi fizicki, ako nema povreda treba mu produzavati ugovor dok se ne povuce.

Jose Mourinho has confirmed @LukeShaw23 will feature against Bournemouth at Old Trafford tomorrow. #MUFC

Mourinho on Rooney future
              “So Wayne Rooney to Everton, I only can say that in the final with the result 2-2 with the team in difficulties, with the team possibly going to play 40 more minutes Rooney was ready to go into the pitch, so he’s not the player we play in the last minute or to give a gift in the winning final, you trust and are going to play your crucial change which is the last one.

“He’s selected for tomorrow with possibilities to play, start or be on the bench, so since the moment he decided to stay and to help the team and to fight for Manchester United he’s an important player for us and I think by giving you these two little big details I’m telling you all the talk about Everton for me makes nonsense.”
              I asked Jose what @ManUtd have learned about him since opening day at Bournemouth: "I am not a monster. I am not so bad and arrogant."
              Jose on @Ibra_official "Team has lot of growing to do. Next transfer window will bring us to different level ZIatan fundamental in 2nd year"
              Mourinho on impact of final, "I think no impact, I think it is just a story that had a happy ending and is one thing less to worry about."
              Mourinho, "Now we have the craziest calendar of fixture any team could have but it is for good reasons. Bournemouth is next."
              Mourinho, "We should win against Bournemouth but they are tricky team. They have ambition and normally tries to win matches not draw them."
              Mourinho, "With Arsenal playing Liverpool we know that at least one of our rivals will drop points."
              Mourinho, "My only hope from the cup final is the fans are even closer with us tomorrow."
              Jose came in and said "Rooney and Shaw". He spoke for 4 mins 20 seconds on them.
              Mourinho on Shaw, "Luke is working hard and he has improved from the physical point of view, now he needs opportunities to feel alive."
              Mourinho on Shaw, "He has to be given a chance to play now."
              Mourinho on Zlatan, "I see him staying with us because that was the initial agreement, 1yr plus us having the option for another."
              Mourinho on Zlatan, "It has been an amazing successful year for him already, I think it's enough to consider him a success at United."
              Jose said @HenrikhMkh trained but not fit for tomorrow.
              Mourinho, "This team has a lot to grow up, the next transfer window will bring us to a different level."
              Mourinho, "In the next window we will bring a few players in."
              Mourinho, "I only want people who want to stay and I see that Zlatan wants to stay."
              Mourinho, "I think I am better than you think, people are happy to have me around."
              Mourinho, "My relationship with my players is very very good."
              Mourinho, "I have a relationship of trust with my board, so I'm very happy. My feeling is everyone is happy."
              Mourinho, "My contract is 3 years not 7 months and I want evolution and improvement."
              sigpic

Comment

• DDG

Valensija Bejli Smoling Sou
                Erera Kerik Pogba
                Marsijal Ibra Mata

Verujem sutra ovaj sastav.

Comment

• Originally posted by BorisUnited99 View Post
                  Zaslužila je ovo legenda.
                  Originally posted by Vladan
                  SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                  :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Originally posted by l1m4r View Post
                    A Limar neverue
                    There's something wrong with me chemically
                    Something wrong with me inherently
                    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands
                    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• U životu nisam vidio ekipu koja igra lošije sa igračem više, i tako već bar par godina unazad

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Gore izmene nije mogao ni Van Gal napraviti. Ali dobro.

Zna se ko je kriv za ovo, i za sve do sad u sezoni.

Pol Pogba naravno.

Comment

• Van Gal ne bi ni pravio izmjene s obzirom da bi mu 1-1 protiv Bornmuta bilo ok, nije baš 0-0 al bio bi zadovoljan

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                                Pogba i 150 milki krivi.

Originally posted by Vladan
                                SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                                :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

Working...
                                X