Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nece igrati mnogo, a on sve igra po 90 minuta

Fizicki je ekipa premocna, Kerik donosi balans i stabilnost, Erera dinamicnost, ne staje, Zlatan, Pogba, Felaini, Balji, Roho, Valensija, Smoling strasni fizikalci, Martijal, Sou, i Rasko da dodju sebi, pa i De Hea, Mata i Mikitarjan su na nivou, od Runija, Dzonsa, Darmijana i Blinda ne znam sta da ocekujem. Vazno je da je Zoze shvatio kako treba, sad se moze modifikovati i cuvati kod gustog rasporeda.
    sigpic

Comment

• Inace, ima li jos neko osecaj da ce Pogz kroz nekih godinu-dve igrati Lampardovske sezone sa 15-20+ golova po sezoni? Mora jos mnogo da radi na zavrsnici al maestralno zna da nanjusi prostor za sut.
      Originally posted by Dekinjo
      Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
      Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
      Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• Ako bude izvodio penale, to je vrlo dostižno za njega.
        sigpic

Comment

• Last edited by miloolja; 12-12-16, 15:34.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• A na slici ispod Kerika, njegovo letece visocanstvo!

Comment

• florentinpogbaofficialPOGBA x POGBA 🙏🏾🔥🔥🔥#thankgod #lapogbance #6 #19 #assexmanutd #uel
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Bozic? Ne ove godine
                sigpic

Comment

• Mourinho on #UEL draw v Saint-Etienne: "The good thing is the travel. We were very unlucky in the group stage... now we go to France." #MUFC
                  Jose Mourinho on Henrikh Mkhitaryan's injury: "Hopefully he can play at Christmas. We believe it’s possible." #MUFC
                  More from Mourinho: "It’s a pity because he’s going to miss matches in his best period, but at least we won’t lose him for so long."
                  Jose on @HenrikhMkh attitude: "Great pro, other guy would find excuses + blame manager, pitch, weather. He closed his mouth + worked hard."
                  And Jose on @PhilJones4 "Recovered 1st with people he trusted in medical dept. Then with my physio. Now looks fresh, sharp, fast agile."

Kako mi je ovo nesto poznato

"Great pro, other guy would find excuses + blame manager, pitch, weather. He closed his mouth + worked hard."
                  A da, sad znam

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Cong ludnica talenat, Van Galovo pojacanje

Vudvord stvarno obrce igricu, skupljaju se pare za Grizmana

MANCHESTER UNITED UNVEILS DEEZER AS EXCLUSIVE MUSIC STREAMING PARTNER
                      • Club's first partnership in digital music streaming
                      • United players feature in video to celebrate deal

Manchester United has today announced a ground-breaking new partnership with Deezer, one of the world’s leading digital music platforms.

The arrival of the club’s first Official Audio Streaming Partner has been celebrated by United players, along with legend Rio Ferdinand, sharing their passion for a variety of musical genres in a video being released today.

As a global partner, Deezer will enhance the user experience on Manchester United channels, with fans able to access more than 43 million tracks and 40,000 pieces of broader audio content such as podcasts.

United fans will also be able to experience the service’s signature feature, ‘Flow’, which automatically gives each user a personal soundtrack, put together by a combination of Deezer’s in-house musical curators as well as algorithmic data.

Today’s video brings to life how music can help modern footballers focus, work and relax. It stars Jesse Lingard, Paul Pogba, Morgan Schneiderlin and Ashley Young, along with club legend and six-time Premier League title winner Rio Ferdinand.

In addition to the film, United’s fans can expect to see player playlists, hear match day playlists when at Old Trafford and experience integration between the Manchester United website and Deezer apps.

Manchester United Group Managing Director Richard Arnold comments:

“This is an exciting partnership for us and Deezer. Music and sport have the power to bring people together, something we experience first-hand with the appeal of football and the unique passion for Manchester United. As Deezer is also an innovator and an industry leader, we look forward to providing our fans around the world with a new way to interact with the Club they love through music and digital media.”

Deezer’s Chief Executive Officer Hans-Holger Albrecht comments:

“We are thrilled to be collaborating with one of the most recognised football teams in the world to give fans that are both hugely passionate about music and football access to compelling, entertaining and innovative content. We look forward to continuing to build our relationship with Manchester United over the next few years and to delivering what we believe will be the very best user experience.”
                      sigpic

Comment

• Prica se da Zoze vise voli Darmijana od Soua i Blinda, i da ovoj dvojici visi ostanak u klubu, posebno Blindu.

Inace nastavljamo da dovodimo holandske talente, kapiram da je ovo sve Van Galovo maslo, njegova mreza.

Squakwa : Manchester United to sign Daishawn Redan(AJAX U-17)

nited are closing in on the signing of Ajax prodigy Daishawn Redan, according to reports.

The 15-year-old striker has been scouted by leading clubs across Europe but United look set to win his signature.

Redan has a prolific goalscoring record for Ajax’s youth teams and is already playing for the Netherlands under-17 side.
                        He turns 16 in January and is believed to have decided that he would like to join United despite Ajax’s hopes to keep him in Amsterdam.

Henny De Regt, the former Ajax scout now working for United’s academy, is understood to have played an instrumental role in identifying Redan as a potential star.

United have been heavily scouting Holland in recent years to improve their academy, with Timothy Fosu-Mensah arriving from Ajax in 2014 and Tahith Chong from Feyenoord in July.

Fosu-Mensah, 18, has been training with the first-team and is a big part of manager Jose Mourinho’s plans despite playing only 149 minutes so far this season in all competitions.

Chong has been hugely impressive in United’s under-18 side and sources at the club say Nicky Butt, the former player who is now head of coaching for the academy, is “very excited” by the Dutchman’s potential.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Schweinsteiger has travelled with the team to London #mulive [men]
                          Znači Felaini počinje... Računam da Kerik odmara.

Comment

• Bolje da igra Blind ,nego li Felaini ...
                            Prvi je barem fudbaler ,ovaj drugi je "bandera"

Comment

• Originally posted by BorisUnited99 View Post
                              Znači Felaini počinje... Računam da Kerik odmara.
                              Pa trebalo bi. Zna se kakav fudbal CP igra.
                              Originally posted by Dekinjo
                              Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
                              Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
                              Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• Pa CP u posledno vreme ne igra bas dosadan fudbal, igraju napadacki i na njihovih utakmica pada mnogo golova.

Na poslednjih 5 utakmica imaju prosek nesto vise od 5 golova. Tako da nadam se da im dajemo 2 prvo, necemo se muciti valjda

Comment

Working...
                                X