No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester United star Michael Carrick will join Manchester City in January, claims Tim Sherwood,

‘Michael Carrick is the first name on a Premier League team sheet in my opinion,’ Sherwood told BT Sport.
    ‘Man City are crying out for a Michael Carrick. They play with Fernando or Fernandinho in there. They are good at what they do but they can’t do what he can do. They can’t link the play like Michael Carrick.

‘When Pep Guardiola was at Barcelona, he had Sergio Busquets doing that. He had Xabi Alonso doing that at Bayern Munich. ‘Michael Carrick is a replica of them players and if Man United don’t want him, Man City will buy him in January.’
    sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Je li ovo Belji sjebao meniskus? Vidim da je na fb izbacio da bar dva mjeseca odsustvuje...
        sigpic

Comment

• Isto kao Inijesta, lateralni ligamenti koljena, pa onda ide na AKN, do februara od njega nista. Jos gore Blind na stopera iz nedelje u nedelju. Krv ti jbm.

Da barem Zoze oce staviti Timotija na Erikovo mjesto.
          sigpic

Comment

• Looks like Mkhitaryan will be sold in January, this whole situation is a complete farce.
            sigpic

Comment

• Cuj nakon jedne tekme mu rekao da ide

A i on uzeo plakat ko kakva placipicka.
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Nije mu rekao, nego je ovaj trazio i plakao kao placipicka. Ako je to tacno prodaja istog momenta.

I ovaj moze da se pakuje, nevjerovatno kakav idiot

Roho na stopera je samoubistvo, bolje dati minute Timotiju i ovu dvojicu ubaciti u prvi tim

sigpic

Comment

• Mogao bi i Murinjo ko Trump da krene u kampanju #draintheSwamp
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ono sa Martijalom i pogotovo sa Svajnijem je bilo mnogo, mnogo, mnogo glupo. Bas je bilo rano da dodje do bilo kakvih problema, to nije moglo na dobro izaci. Sad je posao pred njim, vec u januaru treba da proda sve kojima ne vjeruje i sve manekene, a da zadrzi borce, igrace kojima vjeruje i fudbalere.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Meni samo jasno nije sto Svajniju ne da priliku. Bolji je i od Fele i od Herere kombinovano.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Imao je Vilijan jedan prilicno spor start u prvoj polusezoni kod Murinja. E sad Vilijam je dokazao da je veliki borac, Mikitarjan se uvijek smatrao za radnika i borca, vidjecemo je li. Samo je nejasno plakanje za Mancesterom cijelog ljeta i sad odma place da ide
                        sigpic

Comment

• Its over! Clearout set to begin in January

Jose Mourinho’s phoney war with United’s under-performing and over-grumbling stars is over. Battle lines have been well and truly drawn.

Some of United’s biggest names have been told they can go and for a variety of reasons. The clearout is set to begin in January, depending on whether the players can find other clubs.

Wayne Rooney

The papers this morning are full of stories that Rooney has been told he can go and that United’s players are supposedly unhappy with training. It is no coincidence that every other time Rooney has faced questioning of some kind a story has then appeared in the papers where United stars are critical of their manager. We have been informed, on numerous occasions, about Rooney and his representative leaking stories to the press. In fact, he even sought to become more friendly with sections of the press during the summer. Foresight as to how events might pan out maybe? You may question his ability on the field but you can’t question his knowledge of how to work the system. It is worth noting that under Louis Van Gaal, a manager that bent over backwards to accommodate Rooney and his demands, it was the captain and his constant anonymous sniping that did for him.

We do know that it wasn’t originally for footballing reasons that Rooney was eventually dropped. Though we have been unable to confirm just how true the rumours are of him threatening and manhandling Marcus Rashford are.

Michael Carrick

Carrick is United’s vice captain, yet when Rooney was dropped it was Chris Smalling that took over the armband. This is no accident. As is the lack of playing time he has had this season despite his good performances when he has featured. Carrick also seems to suffer from the sort of loose lips that afflict the captain. Originally only kept on in the summer to help the new manager and the younger players he is now seen as a problem behind the scenes. When the class of 92 talk about United they all seem to wax lyrical about the qualities of Carrick. This is no accident.

Henrik Mkhitaryan

We first started to hear rumours of the Armenian’s unhappiness at United after the derby. The talk then was that he had burst into tears and asked to leave the club after his substitution. The staff at the club have been staggered at how mentally weak Mkhitaryan is and Mourinho has already decided he just doesn’t trust him. The current situation with his supposed injury is an interesting one. Notice just how much Mourinho bristles when he is asked about Mkhitaryan and the unconvincing way he talks about needing match sharpness. Already United are exploring ways to recoup the £26 million paid for him only a few months ago.

Matteo Darmian

At least this one is purely a football decision. Mourinho doesn’t believe Darmian is solid enough defensively for the role he wishes his full backs to perform at United. The plan is to offload Darmian back to Italy in the January window when United will go all out to sign Fabinho from Monaco. The Brazilian stands at 6ft 2 and is quick enough to be a threat down the flank too.

Jose Mourinho feels that many at United have let him down and although they might survive the original cull, once it begins, be assured that their card has been marked too. Losing weakly against his old foe Guardiola was bad enough for Mourinho but the way the team accepted a hammering at Chelsea caused serious alarm. He feels now that some are openly trying to sabotage his time at Old Trafford. Standby for more fireworks as events play out in the coming months.
                          http://www.theunitedpages.com/clearo...begin-january/
                          sigpic

Comment

• Jeste, sada je mentally weak a gde je bila mentalna procena pre transfera. Mentally weak kao De Bruyne možda?!

Ako neko nemoguć automatski klik u novi klub manifestuje kao mentalnu slabost, ne znam zašto se onda bavi ovim poslom.

Gundo o Mikiju na ovu temu:
                            "He has been at Dortmund for three years. The first two years were not so easy for him, to be honest,’ Gundogan said this week. ‘He’s a player who needs self-confidence, who needs to play every time and prove himself to get better and better. At this time, we were not so successful, so it was not easy for him to adapt.

‘He had a few problems. But when you see how he played last year, it was really incredible. Maybe he was the most important player for us last year. If he can go on like this, he will have a big, big impact for Manchester United, and a big plus."

Comment

• sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Daj Aksela na dc dizdominira. A sto vi toliko visoko cenite Svajnija? Pre svega, bio je LVG-ov miljenik, i prosle sezone odigrao svih 90 minuta mozda 3 puta. To dovoljno govori o njegovoj spremnosti. A da ga iole i dalje zanima fudbal, napustio bi Junajted. Nit zelej nit kondicije.Nije ni Murinjo lud. Dobro, jeste, al ne toliko.
                                Originally posted by Dekinjo
                                Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
                                Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
                                Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

Working...
                                X