Clear All

• Danasnje spekulacije:

- Dovodimo PSZovog fizioterapeuta

- Interes ka Draklseru

- PSZ zeli Svajnstajgera
    sigpic

Comment

• Ovaj intervju mu je odlican

34 godine nije idealno, 18 godina nije idealno, ali 34+18 je 52, podijeljeno sa dva je 26, to je idealno racuna ozbiljno na Rasforda, sjajno. Vjeruje Batu i prikljucio je prvom timu Vorena i Tuanzebea na Batovu preporuku.

Ima jos nekih zanimljivosti

The MUFC deal for Ajax youngster Hossein Zamani (mentioned a while back) should also be sealed soon. (Thanks to contact for info) #mufc
      PSG physiotherapist Dario Fort is currently negotiating his exit. He wants to join Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Manchester United.
      Giggs furious at Mourinho over job jibe. He was willing to work under José

sigpic

Comment

• 16. Jula igramo prijateljsku sa Viganom

Jedan zanimljiv podatak, Ibra i Mikitarijan su prosle sezone zabili isto golova kao i celi nas Junajted

Comment

• Dobro došao u Arsenal!

Comment

• UNITED SIGN HENRIKH MKHITARYAN
            Manchester United is delighted to announce that Henrikh Mkhitaryan has completed his transfer from Borussia Dortmund. Henrikh joins on a four-year contract with the option to extend for a further year.

Mkhitaryan, 27, made 140 appearances and scored 41 goals for Borussia Dortmund after joining them in 2013. Last season he scored 23 goals and registered an impressive 32 assists across all competitions. Henrikh was voted Bundesliga Player of the Season for 2015/16 in a poll of his fellow professionals, and he was named in the Team of the Season following votes by the players’ union in Germany, VDV.

The midfielder is Armenia’s all-time top scorer, with 19 goals in 59 appearances since his international debut in January 2007. Henrikh captains his national team and has received the Armenian Footballer of the Year award on five occasions.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan said:

"I am very proud to join Manchester United, this move is a dream come true for me. I am excited to play for a club with such an illustrious history and hope to be part of it for a long time. I thank the trust the club and Jose Mourinho have put in me. Finally, I believe playing for such a great club honours my father’s memory, and the inspiration and drive he gave to me when I was young."

José Mourinho said: "Henrikh is a very talented footballer who has been in such prolific form for both his club and his country. He is a real team player with great skill, vision and also has a good eye for goal. I am delighted he has chosen to sign for United. I believe he will make an impact on the team very quickly as his style of play is suited to the Premier League. We are all looking forward to working with him."

sigpic

Comment

• Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Only Baier has won possession in the middle third more times in the last 3 Bundesliga seasons than @HenrikhMkh (279)
              Last edited by Abel; 06-07-16, 16:19.

Comment

• Januzaj poželeo dobrodošlicu.. .

Tome odgovoriću ti na post čim se dočepam kompa.

Aj da si nam živ i zdrav i da budeš bar 50% kao Marsijal
                Originally posted by Vladan
                SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Le Parisien says Blaise Matuidi is considering leaving PSG and is particularly interested in a move to England.
                  Dodji da demantujes Erika
                  sigpic

Comment

• Na kraju lepa cena, 26 mil funti.

Vladane nemam ja problem da je on pojacanje za sirinu ekipe, pa cak i da je starter ako igramo 4 3 3, ali u svim srugim opcijama ga ne vidim u timu.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Smešno prezime ovaj Blaise ima. Biće po naški: "Nemoj tamo, ma tu idi"

Comment

• sigpic
                          "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                          AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Gotovo je to, ide ponuda od 120 miliona eura kaze Romano, Juveov stav je da ne prodaju, ali nema sile da ce odbiti te novce.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Mino je otac,namjesti sebi sve kako hoce

Mozemo se smijati Junioru,ali da je ovo naplatio masno jeste sigurno
                                Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

Working...
                                X