No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ima ponude Reala i Mancestera kazu izvori bliski Sevilji, Viasat kaze potpisao za Mancester, ali je Tajms javio prosle nedelje da Junajted nece imati DoFa, vec samo sefa skauting mreze.
    sigpic

Comment

• Elko Born

According to Dutch football weekly VI, Manchester United are looking to extend Timothy Fosu-Mensah's contract
      Timothy Fosu-Mensah on working with Mourinho: 'I want to develop into a top player for Manchester United under him' (source: VI)
      sigpic

Comment

• Mochi ako dodje u PL, taj klub u roku par sezona moze ocekivati neku vecu titulu.
        sigpic
        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ja nesto mislim da ce Mendes dobiti odredjena ovlascenja kluba(ako je to moguce, a kapiram da jeste) i pregovarati u ime kluba
          sigpic

Comment

• Ne moze biti on povezan sa klubom na papiru, jer ce onda imati direktnu korist od dva povezana posla. To pravnici znaju, ja veze nemam kako se to zove.
            sigpic

Comment

• Ne mislim na njegove klijente, nego da ucestvuje kod drugih pojacanja ili da ovlasti nekoga iz svoje kompanije, ne znam je li to moguce, ali tesko da ce Junajted postaviti sportskog direktora koji radi nesto sto Murinjo ne zeli, ako ga i postave on ce raditi ono sto je Murinjo zamislio, tako da ce Murinjo imati glavnu rijec i skoro pa punu kontrolu, i zato se bojim da ce Mendes biti posebno umijesan.
              sigpic

Comment

• #efc & #mufc want 'super scout' Eduardo Macia - released by #betis 1 year into 4-yr deal...story fails to mention
                http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...et-tug-8087016

A Bola "guarantees" Zlatan and Mourinho will work together at Man United, like they did at Inter in 2008/09.
                A Bola je sala ako se ne varam.

José Mourinho has confirmed he won't sign players from the Portuguese league this summer: "I won't take any there."
                Murinjo je inace u Portugalu danas
                sigpic

Comment

• Raso masina

Massive congratulations to @MarcusRashford for making the England Euro 2016 squad. Started the season with U18 and will end it in Euro 2016.
                  Kakvu ce tek Zoze masinu da napravi od njega
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                    Ne mislim na njegove klijente, nego da ucestvuje kod drugih pojacanja ili da ovlasti nekoga iz svoje kompanije, ne znam je li to moguce, ali tesko da ce Junajted postaviti sportskog direktora koji radi nesto sto Murinjo ne zeli, ako ga i postave on ce raditi ono sto je Murinjo zamislio, tako da ce Murinjo imati glavnu rijec i skoro pa punu kontrolu, i zato se bojim da ce Mendes biti posebno umijesan.
                    Ne moze on imati nista sa klubom.

Ali moze na osnovu Murinja da dogovara transfere nekih igraca jer je njegov menadzer.
                    sigpic

Comment

• To je onda dobro, sto manji uticaj ima u klubu to bolje. Naravno plus je sto se lakse moze do njegovih klijenata, ali bojim se da ce se i on nesto pitati, odnosno imati neke veze.

Marca reckon Man United can trounce Juve's €30m for Gomes.

Juventus not wanting to pay too much for players has been an annoyance for many clubs, but served the Turin side well. An excellent period of transfer activity saw Juventus climb from the second tier of Italian football, following their punishment relegation, to dominance of Serie A in a time period that really shouldn't have been possible.

It's not always so easy and Juventus' clear admiration of Andre Gomes has led them to a standoff over the player's price. Marca say the only figure coming out of Turin is €30m, and it's stated that Valencia won't even sit down and start talks at such a price.

Marca say Valencia want to retain the midfielder, but there have been other reports suggesting the club would quite like to cash-in, given their lack of Champions League football and the financial hit that brings.

What could stop Valencia keeping Gomes is Manchester United, say Marca, who have a huge budget this summer for new manager Jose Mourinho. Marca believe the market value of Gomes is €60m, which seems very much on the high side, unless it was really €30m plus another €30m in hard to achieve bonuses.

Marca believe Manchester United can trounce Juventus' €30m, and complete a deal should they desire. The big question is whether Manchester United actually desire Gomes or it's simply a case of Jorge Mendes + Jose Mourinho = Gomes to United.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Može imati. Samo ne može kao agent
                        . Tj morao bi da "zamrzne" svoju licencu a sve klijente da prebaci da druge. Odnosno da više ne bude fudbalski menadžer, agent sta god. A nešto ne verujem da je toliko lud.
                        Originally posted by Vladan
                        SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                        :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Povredio se Diara, tako da se u francusku reprezentaciju vraća Morgan.
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• sigpic
                              "Well, football is a hard game; there's no denying it. It's a game that can bring out the worst in you, at times."

Comment

• Interesting to note those at @Orgullo_Nervion (very reliable) believe Monchi already has agreement in place with Manchester United. #mufc
                                Sevilla have released an official statement saying they're enforcing Monchi's contract, which runs until 2020, and he's accepted to stay.
                                Though there are other news outlets who have stated that Monchi have told Sevilla he won't work at another Spanish club.
                                Sport have also seemingly been in contact with Espanyol who have denied the story. Yet Radio Sur say he's off to Espanyol.
                                (Cope)James can only leave for €80m
                                "BLIND SURPRISE" - Tomorrow's Sport reporting Daley Blind is of interest to Barcelona and can leave United for €18m
                                Expressen reporting that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will hold an extra press conference tomorrow at 9:45 Swedish time
                                No mention of why. Could be to announce new club, could be to announce he's retiring from the national team, could be neither.
                                RadioEsportValencia

.@julioinsadji nos cuenta que el United podría pagar 60-70 millones por André Gomes si Mourinho no cambia de idea. ¿Aceptaríais?
                                60-70 miliona ne vrijedi, ali ako ga Zoze zeli platice, pare nisu problem.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X