No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ćerka mu izgleda ostaje sama u Londonu na studiije,eto prilike za udavanje
    Marli spakuj za put flašu vinjaka
    Vladan da zamesi kilo vanilica za tasta
    Last edited by saburo sakai; 27-05-16, 13:36.
    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Dobra mu scera, mogla bi u Gangarinoj Hall of Fame da zavrsi.

Nego sad ce najzanimljivije u Unitedu biti presice, uskoro ide Drveni ugovor sa Ikeom da potpise za stolice i stolove, laganice 20m po sezoni. Mora se taj publicitet iskoristiti. Jos kad fino nafata sve najvece tv kuce da prenose lajv presice ide fino da mu napuni kasicu za transfere na 300m da se puno ne brine ko u Celziju.
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Jos jedan Celsijev navijac

sigpic

Comment

• Vec mijenja planove

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
            Dream job, dream job, dream job. Saburo potvrdi
            Nisam za to,rekoh ti ,sacekaj koju godinu pa onda da mu sudimo

Vec sam pisao o pozitivnim stranama zasto mislim da je on pravi izbor za Junajted,za sve ostalo moram da sacekam
            "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Ogden

Why Jose Mourinho will enjoy working with yes-man Ed Woodward at Manchester United

Ed Woodward, Manchester United’s executive vice-chairman, has developed a reputation within the game as the man who likes to say "yes" to his managers, so Jose Mourinho can forget about looking in the boardroom for conspiracy theories if, or more likely when, the fires begin to burn under his feet at Old Trafford.

Mourinho has few rivals when it comes to sparking conflict, internally and externally, when in charge of football clubs and United will be no different. It may take time, perhaps six months or more, but for the first time since Sir Alex Ferguson walked away from United in May 2013, the Football Association’s disciplinary department will be preparing for incoming missiles from Sir Matt Busby Way.

Yet the reality of the United hierarchy suggests that the usual Mourinho fault lines will be spared the friction and volatility that have triggered the eruptions at Real Madrid and Chelsea (twice) which have led to his inevitable departures from the Bernabeu and Stamford Bridge.

Interference from upstairs, in the shape of Real president Florentino Perez and Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich, coincided with the change in Mourinho’s personality which ultimately sparked disharmony in the dressing-room. In simple terms, once Mourinho feels threatened from above, those under his charge begin to reap the whirlwind – a destructive one at that.

Unlike Carlo Ancelotti, a man who succeeded him at both Chelsea and Real, Mourinho lacks the diplomacy and calm to turn the other cheek when the big boss begins to turn the screws.

In his new book, Quiet Leadership, Ancelotti offers a startling insight into the pressure and demands of working under the likes of Abramovich, Perez and Paris Saint-Germain’s demanding Qatari owners.

At Chelsea, Abramovich suggested Ancelotti favoured certain players, demanded he be "tougher" with the dressing-room and, on one occasion, summoned the manager to his London apartment for a "dressing down" after a 6-0 victory against West Bromwich Albion.

Ancelotti describes the incidents as "red flags", but while he was able to shrug them off, nonetheless aware of the likely outcome, Mourinho’s reaction to having Andrei Shevchenko foisted on him by Abramovich in 2007, and then denied top targets last summer, is unlikely to have been quite so measured and pragmatic.

At Real, Perez’s meddling extended to urging Ancelotti to work the players harder after a 22-game winning streak and summoning the Italian to a meeting to inform him that Gareth Bale wanted to play in a more central role, asking "what are you going to do about it?"

Perez’s support for the likes of Iker Casillas and Sergio Ramos during the breakdown of their relationship with Mourinho towards the end of his reign at Real was akin to pushing the Portuguese over a cliff, cue another meltdown, but life under Woodward will be different.

The former banker, promoted to the top job at Old Trafford by the Glazer family after transforming United’s commercial earnings, has sanctioned transfer spending in excess of £300m since replacing David Gill in the summer of 2013. During David Moyes’s brief spell in charge, Woodward offered Tottenham a £100m-plus deal for Bale and backed the Scot’s surprise decision to dispense with Ferguson’s backroom staff and appoint his own much-less experienced group of coaches.

When the axe fell on Moyes 10 months after his arrival, it was only after Woodward had resisted calls to dismiss him even sooner, having given the green light to the former Everton manager’s move to overhaul United’s scouting network and internal structure.

Similarly, Woodward allowed Louis van Gaal to operate in a culture of every wish being granted. Reduced commercial activities, new training pitches, wind-breaks erected at the training ground were just some of the boxes ticked behind the scenes, with record-breaking transfer deals signed off for the likes of Angel di Maria, Radamel Falcao and Anthony Martial.

Although Van Gaal was surprised by his dismissal at the weekend, the Dutchman made it clear on numerous occasions that Woodward and the Glazers had offered him unswerving support throughout his reign, on and off the pitch.

Mourinho will benefit from the same ‘can do’ ethos under Woodward at United, but the only risk is that the 53-year-old takes advantage and expects to be indulged, no matter what the circumstances.

Some will argue it has taken United three years to appoint the only man capable of succeeding Ferguson, but the landscape is now a different one to that vacated by Ferguson in 2013. United are different and Mourinho is different, but the Portuguese will at least be given the freedom to get on with the job at Old Trafford.

Only time will show whether it proves to be too much of a good thing.
              sigpic

Comment

• Carragher: Mourinho is box office and will get United challenging for silverware straight away.
                Carragher: The last three years have shown no manager can be what Sir Alex was. He was a one off in the modern game
                Carragher: Jose is a man who won't please everyone but a man who won't change his way of playing and why should he?
                Carragher: Harsh to say Mourinho doesn't play good football. Real Madrid outscored Barcelona in 2 out of 3 La Liga seasons
                Carragher: If youth are top class, he plays them. He gave a chance to Raphael Varane at Real and Davide Santon at Inter.
                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...er-United.html
                sigpic

Comment

• Gde početi i šta napisati?

Pljuvati neke forumasa ili ih ignorisati? Teško pitanje.

Dosao je trenutno najbolji mogući izbor. Došlo je top pojačanje. Ajde da vidimo jel možemo to da iskoristimo i dali ima želje da pravi "dinastiju".

Dobio je dream job, šansu, poziv kako god daj Boze da je iskoristi. Sad kreće trošenje fine količine novca. Može mu se. José kao ja na menadžeru neograničen budžet i sprdnja sa ostalima.
                  CV niko ne može da mu ospori kao što niko nije mogao ni LVG -u. Ako ništa više treća sreća jbm ga. Ako ovaj ne bude mogao vraćaj starog ili gasi klub. A verujem da može i to dosta.

Ps: ništa vinjak. Od danas :vodasmajli: . Treznjenje.

Spoiler
                  Ne lozite se. Zajebavam se za vodu. Samo vinjak i uživanje. Sad samo lagano i pun gas.

Gde su Erik i HB? Svi se javi se a, njih dvojica muk? Mando hejteru!
                  Originally posted by Vladan
                  SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                  :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• HB je tu, on je svakako covjek od par rijeci, a Erika nema. Ajde Erice javi se sa utiscima.

Inace nocas u 20:45 na SK1 Englezi, Rasford od starta trebalo bi, Hodzson ozbiljno razmislja da ga vodi na Euro. To mora da se gleda.

sigpic

Comment

• Ma rekoh ja ranije da jedva čekam da LVG ode i to se konačno desilo, a došao je pravi čovek. Ne moram sad ovde da prosipam euforiju da bih to izrazio.

Za mene je bilo Pep ili Murinjo, ostali me nisu interesovali. Preferirao sam Pepa, ali uopšte nisam nezadovoljan Murinjom.

Da stavimo njegove trenerske kvalitete po strani, konačno ćemo imati čoveka koji konstantno stoji kraj aut-linije i konačno ćemo imati čoveka čiji poziv slabo koji igrač može da odbije. Tek sad kreće post-Fergi era.

Comment

• Zavidim vam danas, đavoli.

Nisam toliki fan Murinjovog pristupa generalno (iako mislim da je svaki pristup legitiman), ali...

Ovo je nešto posebno i nije za poređenje preko brojki sa bilo kim drugim.

Murinjo je jedan u milion, sviđalo se to nekome ili ne.

I nema sta da se objašnjava zašto je tako, jasno je da je tako. Ubica, jedan od najjačih ikada.

Sve ste dobili ovim, bukvalno sve, klub je od danas milion puta interesantniji, koliki god da je "giant" I bez Murinja.

Nešto mi se čini da će i on da se promeni, iako uvek glumi ludilo, zna on da se u unitedu ne očekuje bunkerica i slično. Biće toga svakako, ali mislim da zna gde je došao. U periodu izgradnje će biti svega, posle ima da kida.

Jednom rečju, boli vas uvo, uživajte od danas.

Comment

• Klasa dosla. Konacno malo i radovanja. LVG mi izjeo dzigericu. Mou ce da je rekoveruje.

Comment

• Samo jako Rasforde

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                              Navijac Celsija

E, ovako se ja osecam trenutno.

A opet sa druge strane, neka uzme sveeeaaa i pokaze glavonjama iz Celsija da su preglupi jer su ga pustili da ode.
                              Last edited by Avramovic; 27-05-16, 19:09.

Comment

• Nije Jork jedini, čini mi se da su sve ove legende odjednom promijenile mišljenje o Murinju.

Što se Murinja tiče, vrlo moguće da su u pravu ovi što govore da će ostati 3 godine, ali makar da se vratimo u taj sami vrh, kad bude odlazio Murinjo dobro bi bilo dovesti Anćelotija ili nekog mlađeg. Ali da džaba ne razmišljam previše unaprijed, nije Murinjo ni krenuo.

Comment

Working...
                                X