Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa uvek je tako, uvek su jedni domaći, a drugi gosti, zbog dresova recimo
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Uglavnom gostujemo na Wembliju. 😊
      sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kako to izgleda jednostavno.
          Originally posted by Vladan
          SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
          :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Limare da nije i danas Kerik zakazao? Covjek igra sa Snajderlinom ili Felanijem u sredini i prosto gazi na papiru mnogo mocnije sredine, fizicki prije svega. Danas je otvarao nestvarno prostor, ali opet ne umiju da iskoriste te lopte. On i Svajni su ubjedljivo najbolji igraci na sredini ove sezone. I treba da dobije produzenje, evo stao i Vest Hem u red, zeli ga cijela liga maltene za dz. Erera se dobro kretao bez lopte, ali kad je dobije potpuno se spetlja. Felaini u tome sto mu je zadatak je sjajan, a Rasford je vrhunski driblao, brz je, gol je prava majstorija. Nekoliko puta je Martijal usao u sredinu i povukao, Linagrd je sampion, sve dobro odradi, ali ne umije zavrsni pas i da da zicer pa da ga jbs.

Ipak najbolji je Fosu Mensa. Momak je nestvaran. Pocne kao desni bek, prekuca, predje na lijevu stranu, provede masu vremena kao zadnji vezni, uzme brdo zivih lopti i stigne i po lijevoj strani da sparta i zaustavlja protivnika. Cudoviste.

Moze ovo dobro da zavrsi za Van Gala, dostojanstveno. Cetiri zicera u ligi, dolazi Lester koji ko zna dje ce mislima tada biti i gostovanje Vest Hemu. I na Vembliju utakmica ili dvije.
            sigpic

Comment

• Ja nisam gledao mec, svakako da mi je drago. Dragost je vece kada hvalite klince.
              >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Jose Mourinho trying to crush the belief he cannot develop young talent as he eyes Old Trafford role

When Jose Mourinho embarked on his first pre-season tour after returning as Chelsea manager in the summer of 2013, with a fresh surge of optimism at the club and brave plans for the future, there was one issue that nagged away at his patience every time it was raised.

It was the notion that when it came to young players, Mourinho was simply not interested in giving them their chance – a policy that conflicted with the stated intent of a club who had poured more resources than any other into their academy over the previous eight years. What was the point of having the likes of Kevin De Bruyne, Romelu Lukaku, Ryan Bertrand, Bertrand Traoré, Nathaniel Chalobah and Marco van Ginkel – all on that particular tour – if he was never going to use them?

He was asked about it before the team played in Jakarta, and his answer set the template for his response every time the same question was asked over the next 2½ seasons – Mourinho disagreed with the basic premise. “Any time I have had young players with the ability to become top players and play for the first team,” he said then, “any time I had that, I picked them. I did it everywhere I worked.”

Come this summer and Mourinho will hope that he is on tour somewhere else, refining a new club. It should be said that for the first time in 27 years in football his path is not clear, and while Manchester United look the most obvious destination they are yet to make a move that would give any clear indication they see Mourinho as Louis van Gaal’s successor.

There is an issue at play for Mourinho, and the understanding is that it has gone beyond an irritation to become something that he believes is damaging the reputation that he has nurtured since he took his first steps in football as a youth team coach at Vitoria de Setubal in 1989. That is the criticism he does not select, develop and integrate young players into his teams, and that it may yet cost him the United job.

Certainly, the issue has been considered serious enough that Mourinho’s old confidante from his Benfica days, Eladio Parames, a former press officer and journalist, wrote a defence of his friend’s record in the Daily Star last month. Parames, hardly trying to disguise his ultimate target, wrote: “Does anybody believe that [Marcus] Rashford would play if Wayne Rooney, Anthony Martial and Marouane Fellaini weren’t also in the Carrington Hospital [sic]?”

Even Mourinho’s staunchest allies would not try to make the case that he developed any young talent during his second spell at the Chelsea, although it would be fair to say that the career of Ruben Loftus-Cheek, for instance, did not exactly sprout wings as soon as Guus Hiddink took over.

As for Mourinho, he has a very different view of what constitutes successful youth development at a club such as Chelsea or Real Madrid.

He would argue that Kurt Zouma, a £12 million signing from St Etienne, was his development success. The same for Raphaël Varane, signed by Real Madrid for £8 million, aged 18, from Lens, whom he championed, or his decision at Chelsea in 2004 to promote a 22-year-old Petr Cech, signed from that summer for £7 million from Rennes, ahead of Carlo Cudicini.

Counting against Mourinho were the decisions in his second spell at Chelsea to sanction the departures of De Bruyne and Lukaku in particular, as well as Bertrand, and three years on from that summer tour all three would be considerable additions to the current Chelsea squad.

At Real Madrid, he gave debuts to around 18 academy-produced players although it should be said that many of them would be able to walk down the Paseo de la Castellana untroubled by the locals. Such as the midfielder Álex Fernández, currently on loan at Reading, who made one substitute appearance in the league in 2011, or the goalkeeper Fernando Pacheco, currently at Alavés, who made one Copa del Rey appearance for Madrid.

On the flip side, Mourinho can say that he gave first starts to Casemiro and Jesé Rodriguez both of whom played against Wolfsburg in the Champions League on Tuesday. So too the defender Nacho, now a Spain international who was given his debut in Mourinho’s first season at the club. Álvaro Morata, now at Juventus and one of Europe’s leading strikers, was another Mourinho debutant.

There was no tokenism about his championing of Morata who, in March 2013, aged just 20, was selected to play against Barcelona. Others Mourinho picked, like Jose Rodriguez, 17 when he faced Ajax in 2012, and the youngest player the club have fielded in the Champions League, disappeared quickly. Mourinho will say he did what he could at a club who hardly prioritise the patient development of teenage talent and that 18 debuts is more than most Madrid coaches manage.

The further back you go in Mourinho’s career, the better his record at developing talent. At Inter Milan he played Davide Santon at 17 and there were other less successful attempts in his two seasons there to try young players. At Porto, it was different again where he selected the injury-prone teenager Bruno Moraes and then his fellow Brazilian Carlos Alberto, the latter of whom was just 19 when he scored in the 2004 Champions League final.

It is not a record that gets close to, say, that of Sir Alex Ferguson, or the great Barcelona home-grown generations, but the problem Mourinho has now is the perception he is dogmatically opposed to selecting young players. It follows him around relentlessly and a man who has cultivated his image in football as assiduously as Mourinho, he knows only too well the danger of being marked out as a manager with a blind spot for the promise of a young player.

English clubs do not need Ibrahimovic

Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the Premier League next season would be the kind of signing that might make the six o’clock news bulletin but, watching him at Manchester City on Tuesday night, you wondered if there was not a more imaginative way to spend the riches of the new television deal.

There was a time, around the turn of the millennium, when clubs such as Chelsea signed a lot of superannuated stars of European football who came to England for one last payday before calling it quits. At 34, Ibrahimovic has had a great career and it would be interesting to see him transported from Ligue 1 where Paris St-Germain’s financial dictatorship holds sway to a league where you have to fight for every point. But English football has surely passed the point when it is going to spend millions hiring a player who is at the curtain call of his career.
                http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...develop-young/
                sigpic

Comment

• Ma nećete vi ni da stignete da razmišljate o mladima,kad bi preuzeo klub,to bi nastala euforija,jurnjava na sve strane,koga prodati,koga dovesti,posle svaki vikend samo po tri boda,glupo bi bilo da se od njega traži da u prvoj sezoni i juri titulu i razvija mlage igrače,ne kažem da nije nemoguće ali....

Ovakve tekstove treba pisati tek tamo za godinu,dve,mislim nisu mi jasni neki ljudi,pa kod nas niko nije ni razmišljao o tome u početku,pa i ja ga nisam zbog toga kritikovao u početku a sad se više priča o tome dal će se on uklopiti u kakvu filozofiju kluba,razvijati mlade no dal će doneti titulu.
                  "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Pazi nije toliko. Nije otvarao nista specijalno. Ali ako igra on mora jos dvojica. Prvi gol nije dosao iz neke akcije vec iz odbitka od Ereru. Drugi je bio toliko konfuzan da nije normalno.

Nisam zadovoljan igrom sredine u prvom. Ova sredina je pregazila prosle godine. A sada se Erera seraspadao u prvom, ne zna gde udara. Fela isto tako. Vise je drzao Kerik njih dvojicu nego oni njega. Tu ti je sve jasno. Dzesi nije realno koliko nije u formi a covek igra stalno. To je koji igrac ove godine!?

U drugom poluvremenu se malo vratila ta igra, pogotovo kada je Timoti poceo da ulazi u sredinu. Lakse se iznese lopta. Ali da bi se to desilo moraju i ova dvojica iz sredine oko Kerika da trce vise. A to je generalno najveci problem nase sredine bio da je tu Kerik ili Svajni ili da dovedemo Pirla. Igraci oko njih u napadu se ne krecu. Konstano kasne.
                    NE znam jel si primetio loptu Fele ka Hereri kroz sredinu kroz trojicu!? A vidi se cela ta akcija, od Blinda Smolinga, Kerik, Fela Herera, Lingard koji je usrao . Ali cim ti iz sredine trce sve deluje bolje. Zasto ne trce jbm li ga.

Nismo lose odigrali, nismo ni nista specijalno. Ali smo morali 5 komada da im damo. Toliko su oni bili "rezervisani"?! Kao da su oni nas potcenili, tj kao da smo mi neki 3ligasi pa kao lako cemo.

Marsijal i Rasford su bas fenomalni. Rasford lagano moze da se proba na krilu, brzina, dribling, a i manje ce da bude sebican i morace vise da igra odbranu. Sto je dobro za njega .

Ali TMF!

Decko mora u sredinu, kakvi bekovi i stoperi. Sredina rodjena za njega. Dete jede odrasle ljude.

Spoiler

Ima sve. Plus kada generalno mi imamo dobre bekove bolje u sredinu!
                    Last edited by l1m4r; 13-04-16, 23:12.
                    SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.

Comment

• Originally posted by saburo sakai View Post
                      Ma nećete vi ni da stignete da razmišljate o mladima,kad bi preuzeo klub,to bi nastala euforija,jurnjava na sve strane,koga prodati,koga dovesti,posle svaki vikend samo po tri boda,glupo bi bilo da se od njega traži da u prvoj sezoni i juri titulu i razvija mlage igrače,ne kažem da nije nemoguće ali....

Ovakve tekstove treba pisati tek tamo za godinu,dve,mislim nisu mi jasni neki ljudi,pa kod nas niko nije ni razmišljao o tome u početku,pa i ja ga nisam zbog toga kritikovao u početku a sad se više priča o tome dal će se on uklopiti u kakvu filozofiju kluba,razvijati mlade no dal će doneti titulu.
                      Ja o tome nikad ne bih ni razmisljao, kao da je Murinjo idiot pa ce smjestiti Rasforda, Martijala, Soua i Mensu na klupu jer su mladi ali put Mancester Junajteda je i akademija i davanje sanse klincima. I imas masu onih koji su prezadovoljni s ovim, Van Gal ide putem Mancester Junajteda, razvijanje mladih igraca, jos kad bi ostvario Top 4 i uzeo FA Kup sve bi bilo savrseno. Uzasno luzerski mentalitet ako mene pitas. I sad da ne postavis Murinja jer nisi siguran koliko ce mladi igraci igrati

Pa veci je Pep rizik za PL od Murinja. Covjek ima ligu u malom prstu.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sou I Marsijal ce sigurno biti u prvoj. To nema govora. Sou ako sve bude ok, Boze zdravlja. Ono sto Martial igra desno, levo, napadac. Plus igra u odbrani, sve to odgovara.

Mensa je zver. Rasford jeste klinac, ali ce dobiti do 20meceva u sezoni, sto sa klupe sto sto ovako.

Comment

• Od ovih mladih talenata mislim da sledeće sezone Fosu-Mensa, Bortvik-Džekson i Rašford moraju dobiti šansu, eventualno i Varela.

Comment

• BDz tesko, mozda uleti usled povreda.
                            Varela je napadacki solidan. U glavi je toplo hladno.

Comment

• Marsijal i Šou sigruno

Za ovog "Menzu" ne mogu ništa da kažem zato što ga nisam dovoljno gledao

Rašford(kako već) ne verujem,mnogo je to utakmica,doveo bi on sigurno neku špicu,po mom mišljenju Marsijal kod vas ide na krilo,to sam već napisao,klinca neće oterati,biće tu kao 3-4 napadač

Ona ostala dečurlija,ne nadajte se mnogo
                              "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Mene zanima ako dodje M. hoce li da pokusa sta napraviti od Errere. Nekog "Lamparda" ?

Comment

Working...
                                X