No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naldo nikako da nam bude bitna odbrambena opcija... tj. starter u svakoj.
    >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Ibra to Man United: Mourinho phone call to striker, Zlatan in Manchester, claims everywhere
      http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...latan-in-manch

Spoiler
      Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Manchester United is a rumour which refuses to die. It's been around for a while, but the link with Jose Mourinho has seen things escalate in recent months.

Just over a year ago, Ibrahimovic was quizzed by Sports Illustrated about his poor relationship with Louis van Gaal, and whether that would block a move, he explained: "At the end, I think he is a professional and I am a professional. Whoever I work with, I never have these kind of problems.

"Because at the end, I need to do my job and he needs to do his job, and I think a lot of fights would happen. But that's something I like."

That seems to have been forgotten in some recent reporting and on Monday Sky Sports ran an exclusive saying Ibrahimovic would be keen to move to Manchester United, but only if Van Gaal wasn't at the club.

'Sky Sports News HQ understands Zlatan Ibrahimovic has indicated a willingness to join Manchester United at the end of this season, but only if Louis van Gaal leaves the club this summer.

He confirmed at a press conference in March there has been interest in him from English clubs, yet Sky sources have confirmed he has reservations about joining United with the Dutchman in charge.'

Just two days earlier, Jose Mourinho gave an exclusive to Sky Sports, whilst attending Anthony Joshua's title win. That's led to a suspicion that Sky are somehow pushing Mourinho's agenda for him.

Mourinho and Ibrahimovic have been involved in another big Manchester United transfer story this year, which came from France's Le10 Sport last month.

We covered it at the time: 'According to the French magazine, ahead of a ‘nearly agreed’ job at Manchester United next season, José Mourinho has already started planning the transfer window, and one of the player’s he’d like to bring to the Premier League is the Swedish international.

The former Chelsea manager has apparently already called Zlatan to let him know of this plan, and the Swede, whose future at Paris Saint-Germain is still up in the air, would be interested.'

The Manchester Evening News and several others reported the claims wrongly, saying Ibrahimovic was convinced he'd be a Manchester United player next season, when the French magazine actually said that about Mourinho.

A potential transfer is of course big news in Sweden, where Ibrahimovic has a God-like status in the country's sport media, and it's a keen story in Italy too, where the striker had so much success.

Ibrahimovic to Manchester United claims are getting as complicated as Mourinho ones, and with them now being increasingly combined, it's looking like a confusing few months ahead.

There's a lot in the reports, but truth may be used sparingly. Ibrahimovic is out of contract, that's true, he's probably the kind of personality Manchester United's dressing rooms needs, and he certainly seems positive toward a Premier League move.

It would make sense for Edward Woodward too, a big name to satisfy his Galactico thirst, and a great marketing opportunity. The combined brands of Manchester United and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are huge, add the Jose Mourinho brand and it's a commercial dream.

Pep Guardiola taking over at Manchester City provides another interesting dimension. Ibrahimovic has been outspoken with his negative feelings for the manager he had at Barcelona, and becoming a problem for him in a city rivalry could be a motivating factor. Guardiola's worst Manchester City nightmare may be Ibrahimovic scoring for a Mourinho managed Manchester United and putting City to the sword.

Ibrahimovic arrived in Manchester today with the PSG squad, as they prepare to face Manchester City tomorrow. PSG are staying at The Lowry Hotel, the one Manchester United use before home matches, and where they also house players who have just signed. Maybe he should take a good look around.
      sigpic

Comment

• Pep Guardiola taking over at Manchester City provides another interesting dimension. Ibrahimovic has been outspoken with his negative feelings for the manager he had at Barcelona, and becoming a problem for him in a city rivalry could be a motivating factor. Guardiola's worst Manchester City nightmare may be Ibrahimovic scoring for a Mourinho managed Manchester United and putting City to the sword.
        Samo zbog ovoga se uospte ne bi iznenadio da dodje a da ne igramo LS. :vinjaksmajli:
        Originally posted by Vladan
        SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
        :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Good contact (thanks!) says as well as Chong from Feyenoord, MUFC hope to tie up deal for well regarded Ajax youngster Hossein Zamani. #mufc
          sigpic

Comment

• Morace neko da se isplati od svih ovih klinaca. Jednostavno morace, pa ko god bude bio menaĐer
            Originally posted by Vladan
            SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
            :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• E to je Van Gal, i dalje misli na buducnost kluba.

Sto se tice ove Borisove liste mora se dodati Renato Sances, on izgleda kao najsigurnije pojacanje dodje li Murinjo.
              sigpic

Comment

• Koliko novca mislis da je dovoljno da se dovede Sanches?

Comment

• Klauzula mu je 47 miliona funti, ali se prica da ce biti zavrsen za 40-ak.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Moze proci, kontao sam da ces reci 20-ak miliona da se slatko nasmijem.

Gledao sam Benficu ove sezone vise puta, decko sa svojih 18 godina kida kako igra.

Comment

• Ako ne prodje bice mu isplacena klauzula, 60-ak miliona eura je skoro bilo zavrseno u januaru, 40+20 je isla ponuda, ali je ostavljeno za ljeto. Dodje li Murinjo njega dovodi, Mendes to zavrsava.

Sances i Gomes su Mendesovi igraci i dovode se za 100-ak miliona eura. Ne bi me ni najmanje cudilo da Murinjo dovede obojicu, ali onda je kraj i za Matu i za Ereru najvjerovatnije.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sta se vise ceka s Murinjom?

Svaki dan se pise o tome, a jos nista konkretno.
                        Last edited by Rossonero; 11-04-16, 21:34.

Comment

• Nece ni biti nista konkretno uskoro, ceka se najverovatnije kraj prvenstva.
                          sigpic

Comment

Slušam ponude, sada je vreme za analizu i promišljanje, odluke se donose na kraju sezone", kaže Portugalac.

"Nisam u poziciji da odbijam, otvoren sam da saslušam sve, i reprezentacije i klubove, ali preferiram da ostanem na klupskoj sceni.

Uz to, voleo bih da nastavim da radim u Engleskoj", dodao je Portugalac.

Comment

• I nisu neki izvori ali eto

Clueless: Manchester United players turn on Louis van Gaal after Tottenham shambles
                              Respect for LVG has gone as club goes into meltdown
                              http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage..._-Imageandlink
                              sigpic

Comment

• I gratis ukrštenica za marlija
                                "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

Working...
                                X