Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
    Svi su odlicni, ali Karvalja sad ne zelimo
    Ne, naravno, samo pominjem koji kontingent potencijala je izasao u zadnje 2-3 godine. Na sve to dodaj Rafu Silvu, onog malog iz Monaka, ima jos par njih u Sportingu i Portugalci vec imaju spremno polovinu repke da podmlade.

Takodje odlican je primer Karvalja, koji je bio zver pre 3 sezone i za sada jos nije dosao do tog nivoa da igra u najvecim klubovima. Mada se dosta prica da bi mogao na Emirate sledece sezone. Nekako mislim da je tu Neves najveca sigurica a svi ostali ipak kocka, pogotovo za novac koji traze njihovi klubovi.
    sigpic

Comment

• Nije Blindu nista, cak je i kapiten Holandije
      sigpic

Comment

• Smoling i Stouns stoperski tandem Engleske, za par mjeseci nadajmo se i Junajteda
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
          Nije Blindu nista, cak je i kapiten Holandije
          Daj da mu produžimo ugovor, a u klauzuli da stoji da mora isključivo da igra na štoperu..

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• "Razmatrali smo vaš predlog na poslednjem sastanku Borda direktora. Imamo gust raspored između dve sezone, pa dok ga ne finalizujemo ne možemo vam predložiti tačan datum, ali kada slika bude jasnija, razmotrićemo dolazak u Beograd. Molimo vas da ostanemo u kontaktu, pa ćemo videti da li je nešto moguće. Čestitamo vam 25. godišnjicu, nadamo se da ćete u stilu proslaviti fantastičan rezultat iz 1991. godine", navodi se u saopštenju Junajteda koje je potpisao sekretar kluba Džon Aleksandar, u ime izvršnog direktora Eda Vudvorda.
              Ne znam da li ce od ovog biti ista ali bar mozemo da se nadamo.
              sigpic

Comment

• Apdejt o Sancesu. Benfika bi ga zadrzala jos jednu sezonu, ali ga Mancester zeli odmah, da ga doda Sou i Martijalu kao ponajboljim mladim igracima svijeta. Murinjo je pokusavao da ga dovede u Celsi ali nije uspio. 47 miliona funti klauzula, ispod toga ne ide.
                sigpic

Comment

• Mora novi post

Louis van Gaal latest: Manchester United manager wanted by Dutch FA this summer

The man who managed the Netherlands to the semi-finals of the 2014 World Cup is the favoured choice to become technical director overseeing the Dutch football centre of excellence

The Dutch Football Association want Louis van Gaal to head up the operation to rebuild their national team, by becoming technical director at the helm of the nation’s enhanced football centre of excellence, work on which will be completed this summer.

Van Gaal has offered the same reply to recent questions about him returning to the national set-up, two years after taking the Netherlands to the World Cup semi-final, stating simply: “I am manager of Manchester United.” But there is a growing conviction in the Netherlands that he will step down from Old Trafford this summer and, at the age of 64, that he has the energy and desire to bring the curtain down on his career with a third period with the national federation, who see their Zeist Campus as a launch pad to renewed success.

Van Gaal would have anticipated serving his three years at United, but he indicated to executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward amid the club’s pre-Christmas struggles that he would step down if the club felt he could not take them on. He does not seem to have dipped to such a low ebb in the three months since, but does face a struggle for a top four finish, in what looks like a three-way tussle with Manchester City and West Ham for fourth. United’s run in looks easier than City’s on paper but both club are inconsistent.

The Netherlands’ desire to recruit their most experienced coach has intensified since the national team failed to qualify for this summer’s European Championships, with Bert van Oostveen – director of professional football at the football association (KNVB) - openly touting the idea of creating a technical director position.

Van Oostveen has been at the hub of attempts to prevent the Dutch losing their status as one the continent’s best football nations, after Van Gaal’s achievements in Brazil. Concerns included the greater financial resources available to Eastern European nations to leapfrog a small country such as the Netherlands. Always a regular fixture among the world’s top eight nations, the country has now dropped to 15th, behind such relative continental minnows as Switzerland and Austria, as well as Ecuador.

The Dutch FA has been undertaking research domestically and overseas, designed to assess weaknesses in their system which was arguably under threat at the 2014 Brazil finals, when a lack of creative players led Van Gaal to operate a more conservative 3-5-2 system.

The possibility of Van Gaal taking up a technical director’s position is enhanced by his strong friendship with the current national team manager, Danny Blind – his assistant in Brazil. Blind’s son Daley, signed by Van Gaal at United, was impressive as captain when the Dutch beat England 2-1 at Wembley on Tuesday night.

Though Van Gaal has insisted that he will make the United job his last in management, enabling him to make good on his promise to his wife Trudy that he will retire, the federation hope that their investment in the centre of excellence at Zeist, east of Utrecht, may attract him to work with them again. When returning to Ajax in a technical director's position in 2004 he was frustrated by the limitations attached to the position as a football overseer. He may feel differently about an SOS call now.
                  Ovakav razvoj situacije bi zadovoljio sve strane vjerujem.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ili da ostane kod nas da radi sa klincima.
                    Originally posted by Vladan
                    SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                    :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Sheringham: “You have to look at who has played well for Manchester United. LvG’s job is to make the players play to the best." #MUFC
                      Sheringham: "Jose Mourinho has the belief that he deserves to be Manchester United manager and that’s a big part of the job."
                      sigpic

Comment

• Krimi rad dresovi za narednu sezonu.

Spoiler

sigpic

Comment

• De Hea

Darmjan SS Muriljo Sou

Morgan Andre

N'Kodu Runi/Renato Marsijal

Lukaku

Moze?

Skupo, ali rekao bih realno.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sve moguce sem Lukakua mislim iako se ovaj nudi samo tako, zato ce ici po Iguaina ili Obamejanga ako ne planira Ibru.
                            sigpic

Comment

• SAF ocekivano daje podrsku Van Galu

The former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has sprung to the defence of Louis van Gaal and urged fans to be patient during the club’s current tribulations.

Despite being only a point off the top four in sixth place and a replay away from a Wembley FA Cup semi-final, United exited the Champions League after the group stage, were knocked out of the Europa League by Liverpool and lost to Middlesbrough in the Capital One Cup.

There has been growing unrest among large sections of the support about Van Gaal’s handling of the team and the way they play but Ferguson, who still attends almost every match home and away, insists they should not be too quick to judge.

In an interview with Sky Sports, he said: “It is dead easy to be critical. You have to be realistic about some things – the number of injuries he has had: Phil Jones has played only seven games this season, Ashley Young, Valencia, Shaw, these are big losses. It doesn’t matter which team you are, if you have players missing of that calibre it has to have an impact on the team.

“The other aspect which is always easy to forget there are also five new players in their first season at United, and two are young players in Martial and Memphis and their promise is good.

“You have to have some patience being a Manchester United fan and they have shown that over the years; in Matt Busby’s time, in my time. For 150 years of history it is worth having a couple of years on the quiet side of success because they will always come back and come back strong.”

One of the positives to come out of Van Gaal’s injury problems is the emergence of a number of youth team players who have had to be drafted in. Among them is Marcus Rashford, the local-born 18-year-old forward who has scored five goals in eight appearances.

Ferguson said: “He’s given nine young players their debut – I think the future is good. Rashford is an example of what I think is Manchester United. They are the one club in England who will always identify a Rashford and give a young kid a chance – there is no better club in England at giving young kids a chance. Rashford is a sensation and one of the best in years.”

United’s bid to regain their domestic dominance will be further hampered next season by the arrival of former Barcelona and current Bayern Munich coach Pep Guardiola at Manchester City.

While Ferguson admits their “noisy neighbours” have pulled off a great move in securing the services of the best manager of his generation, he sounded a word of caution to the Catalan.

“Man City have made a real coup in getting him but Pep won’t find it easy, English football is not easy,” he said. “Every foreign coach that has come to England will tell you that. Pep will be a success but I don’t think he’ll ever replicate what he did at Barcelona because that was a high standard – they were the best.

“Pep will improve City but Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham will want to do something and will be desperate to win the league next season as much as City, so for Pep there is not a guarantee they can win the league.”
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik Artur Bler View Post
                                De Hea

Darmjan SS Muriljo Sou

Morgan Andre

N'Kodu Runi/Renato Marsijal

Lukaku

Moze?

Skupo, ali rekao bih realno.
                                Mirror piše da bi Muriljo mogao da se uzme po sniženoj ceni ako Inter ne izbori LŠ. Ne bi on bio loša opcija, ali čisto sumnjam da će ga Murinjo dovesti jer nije štoper koji zna s loptom i može lako da se izbori sa presingom. Ako dođe onda imaš dva takva igrača u vidu njega i Smolinga a to nikako ne valja. Zato mislim da će on pre uzeti starijeg, iskusnijeg i boljeg igrača u tom aspektu, Mirandu. Valensija umesto Darmijana.

Što se tiče sredine, sviđa mi se izbor, samo što bih ja tu zamenio mesta Renatu i Gomešu.

Krila, bilo ko od Dembele/Mane/Sane i ja sam prezadovoljan.

Napadač, Lukaku. Iako mislim da se neće dovoditi niko od Lukaku/Higuain/Obamejang trojca i da će se dati sezona Runiju i Rašfordu, a može i Marsijal tu da uleti po potrebi. Bilo ko od ova tri napadača gore će koštati preko 50, ako ne i 60 miliona. Možda Obamejang nešto ispod. Ibra bez oštećenja je jedina realna opcija ovde ja mislim.

Comment

Working...
                                X