X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler

sigpic

Comment

• Moram da kažem da mi žao što Blind ide...

Kad se setim kolike je batine dobijao kao štoper... dečko reč nije rekao.
      Bio je vojnik tima.

Realno, on može da pokriva toliko pozicija. I ima jak mentalitet.

Bolje pustiti Roha I već ne znam koga...

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoNFL View Post
        Moram da kažem da mi žao što Blind ide...

Kad se setim kolike je batine dobijao kao štoper... dečko reč nije rekao.
        Bio je vojnik tima.

Realno, on može da pokriva toliko pozicija. I ima jak mentalitet.

Bolje pustiti Roha I već ne znam koga...
        Slazem se apsolutno sve. Zanimljivo je da je Mou posle Tuanzebea izjavio da nece biti vise dolazaka i odlazaka ali evo ispalo ovo s Blindom, vidjecemo da li ce doci do transfera.
        Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba ali sekiracija ti ne gine.

Ljuba Tadić.

Comment

• Manchester United's Jose Mourinho labels himself 'The monster that kills kids' as he defends handling of Marcus Rashford

Jose Mourinho has reassured Marcus Rashford he has a key role in one of the world’s most exciting attacking line-ups.

Despite playing a part in every one of Manchester United’s 36 game this season, the England striker has started just one of their last six Premier League matches.

But Mourinho, who mocked himself as “The monster that kills the little kids” in a nod to his reputation as a coach who does not give youth a chance, said the 20-year-old remains an important player, despite last week's arrival of Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal.

“Marcus’ story is quite interesting because he started playing with Mr Van Gaal, when the team was really in trouble, to have options,” said Mourinho.

“Then ‘The monster that kills the little kids’ arrived, but he plays every game since then. He plays every game, starting or coming from the bench, as a striker, as a left winger, as a right winger. Then he goes to the national team.

“The kid is having a hell of an experience at every level, so an amazing future waits for him and being surrounded by these players can only help him. But the whole story of Marcus — will he get minutes and matches? — that story is really old, because he’s a very important player for us.”

With Sanchez joining Rashford, Romelu Lukaku, Juan Mata, Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard, Mourinho said United now boast one of the most formidable attacks in the game.

“In attack, it’s difficult for us to improve,” he said. “Where are we going to get a better combination of players than we have? We cannot buy Lionel Messi, we cannot buy Cristiano Ronaldo – these are the best players of the last decade.

“Where can we get better players than Mata, Martial, Lingard, Rashford, Alexis, Lukaku? In attack, we have an amazing group of players.”

Mourinho said Sanchez, who will make his Premier League debut for United on Wednesday away to old foes Tottenham, will not be fazed by the abuse he will receive as a former Arsenal player.

“He doesn’t care,” said the United boss.

“He’s probably going to get that kind of reception everywhere. It doesn’t matter about the previous rivalry between Spurs and Arsenal. He will get a bit of that everywhere.

“I don’t know if it’s true or not, but that story of being on one of the top salaries in Premier League football, to change a big club for another big club, this kind of situation attracts a little bit of it, but I don’t think he cares.

“He’s the kind of player, with all his experience, he’s used to it. It’s not easy for Chile to play in Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay, so these guys grow up with a certain level of experiences. I don’t think it’s a problem for him at all.”
          sigpic

Comment

• United have only lost four of the last 33 top-flight meetings with Spurs (W21, D8).
            Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba ali sekiracija ti ne gine.

Ljuba Tadić.

Comment

• 0:2 veceras

Lingard sa 20 metara
              Lingard solo prodor
              Originally posted by Dekinjo
              Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
              Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
              Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• Hahahahaha ja nesto verujem da ce se Sancez upisati

Comment

• Zna se cija je kuca Vembli
                  Originally posted by Dekinjo
                  Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
                  Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
                  Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• Ali navijaci Jeovila zvizdali Sanceza Jeovila...

Comment

• Nista od prelaska Blinda u Romu, cijena problem...

Lingardinjo vcrs,a?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Hated, adored never ignored

MUFC

Comment

• Daj jos jednog za het trik Dzesija, npr makazice neke

Ljuba Tadić.

Comment

• @bici I to sto kazes
                          Last edited by Stevudza11; 31-01-18, 11:51.

Comment

• Ne da Wenger Ozila, morace se po Dibalu ici[emoji12]

Hated, adored never ignored

MUFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Miki28 View Post
                              Ne da Wenger Ozila, morace se po Dibalu ici[emoji12]

Bas steta xD

Comment

• Nisam nešto fasciniran čarobnjaštvom Huana Mate ali red da čestitam Špancu na novom ugovoru.
                                Da se formom vrati na nivo iz Čelsija ☺

Poslato sa NEM-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka

Comment

Working...
                                X