No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal je u velikoj opasnosti da na 2 fronta izgubi. Prvi je naravno Sancez, bilo da ide u Utd ili Siti a drugi je Malkom jer ako Sancez ode u Siti onda Utd ide po Malkoma.
    Ovako Sancez u Utd a vrvt i neki dogovor klubova da Itd ne ide po Malkoma i time otvori put Arsenalu.

To je neko moje razmisljanje.

Ne vjerujem da ce Sancez u Utd ali smo definitivno u igri. Vodi se antipropaganda protiv Zozea kako nece igraci kod njega.
    Nije mi toliko Sancez ni bitan koliko mi je drago da sko ukljuceni u pricu za WC igraca. Ako hocemo da se vratimo u vrh onda se moraju takvi igraci i dovoditi uz zadrzavanje ovih najboljih. Jeste da Mesija nikad necemo naci ali mora se pokusati da se nadju neki difference maker-i, toga nam fali

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hated, adored never ignored

MUFC

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Balague je nevidjena morončina. Belosvetski Tegeltija, vašljivo muvalo, optereceno da maliciozno izjavljuje sve gde postoji SPanija i gde postoji Engleska. Pa cak bio to i spanski trener u PL.

Comment

• Uvijek je bio takav, htio je crci kad je Junajted doveo Pogbu ispred nosa Realu. A tek De Hea saga, jos je nije prebolio. Ali nije on samo Real bot, on je bot za sve sto je spansko, nevjerovatno nesto. Pravi idiot.

Brzo Barselona nece biti spanska, ako je to uopste ikad i bila, pa cemo ga vidjeti onda
          sigpic

Comment

• Zozeov pres je za pet minuta, znacemo brzo ima li ikakvog interesa ili ne
            sigpic

Comment

• Can't call where Sanchez will end up.
              #MCFC proved a point when refusing to pay VVD money.
              #MUFC have proved under Woodward they will pay (almost) whatever is necessary

GNev:
              we are trying to re-write recent history here . City paid 130m for 3 full backs ! United wouldn’t pay for perisic !! Let’s calm down ... city have spent the most money in last 18 months! City are a wonderful team this year and playing great football but let’s not get lost!

Nevjerovatno

MUFC

Comment

• Jose on Sanchez to @ManUtd "In relation to AS I don't say a word, the only word I can say is he is a phenomenal player, apart from that Arsenal player and I feel I shouldn't say much more than this."

Jose on Conte: "When person insults another you can expect response. Or you can expect contempt. 1st time he insulted me I had response that touched point where he really feels hurt. He insulted me 2nd time. Now I change. Now contempt + contempt means end of the story."

MUFC

Comment

• Mourinho on Conte half hour ago:
                  “The first time he insulted me I had a response, a response that I know that touched the point where he really feels hurt.
                  “Then he insulted me for a second time but now I change and now contempt and for me contempt means end of the story.”
                  “Zlatan Ibrahimovic is injured, or is not totally happy with his condition,” Jose says. “The date for him to be back in training is around the end of January or the beginning of February, so let's hope his feelings are better and we have him as soon as possible.” #MUFC
                  Mourinho on Sanchez:

"The only word I can say is he is a phenomenal player, apart from that Arsenal player and I feel I shouldn't say much more than this."#MUFC @BBCRMunited
                  Mourinho on Alexis Sanchez
                  “I don’t know if ethical or correct,” Mourinho began. “The word we can find to be speaking about players of other clubs. If somebody speaks of one of my players to tell we are interested or we are not interested, I wouldn’t be very, very happy.
                  “Sanchez is an Arsenal player, I don’t know but probably this weekend he is going to defend Arsenal colours so I don’t think it’s correct to say things about Alexis Sanchez.

“At the general level what I can say is myself and the Manchester United board, the owners, we don’t believe a lot in the January market, we don’t believe in signing a player just to sign a player, just to do something, we don’t believe in that.

“What we believe really is there are some players in football world if you have the chance to sign them in January, in March or in July, you have to try and that’s it.

“But in relation to Alexis Sanchez I don’t say a word, the only word I can say is he is a phenomenal player, apart from that an Arsenal player and I feel I shouldn’t say much more than this.”
                  Jose on Tuanzebe: "We are delaying decision until end of transfer window. If no fresh injuries and Bailly close to being back, good for Axel to go on loan."
                  Mourinho on Dubai, "Very good, he facilities were unbelievable, nice weather, three days of really good training, we developed things which we can't do when we have no time to train."
                  Mourinho, "I really think it was a good trip, hopefully we can improve our level. We are lucky to be playing on Monday."
                  Mourinho: “What we believe is there are some players in the football world if you have the chance to sign them in January, March or July, you have to try, and that's it." #MUFC #MCFC #AFC #Sanchez @MirrorFootball

Mourinho on Tuanzebe
                  Tuanzebe’s a very good player that is not having lots of possibilities to play here but he’s our player and will be our player, no chance we give up on such a talented boy but is something we are thinking about a loan until the end of the season.

We are a bit afraid of injuries, of needing him, we have Eric Bailly injured, we are not free of other injuries so we are delaying the decision and we are going to delay until the end of the transfer window if we have a decision at the end of the month and feel Eric Bailly is close to being back then probably will be good for Axel to go on a loan and be back next season because he’s a player we like very much.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Idemo po Sanceza, to je jasno sada

MUFC

Comment

• Imao sam ja u FUTu Sanceza pored Zlatana i Lukakua, nije islo, prodao Sanceza brzo
                      sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Au sta radi GNev. He is on fire[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Lovely to be back off holiday. @SalfordCityFC tomorrow then Van Dijk v Pep on Super Sunday and Money v Stoke MNF . Join us and enjoy ..

MUFC

Comment

• Samo neka trpa tog glupana. Mada njega zesce maltretiraju i Liverpulovci jer je haos pravio oko prelaska Kutinja pola godine barem.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Miki28 View Post
                              Au sta radi GNev. He is on fire[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Lovely to be back off holiday. @SalfordCityFC tomorrow then Van Dijk v Pep on Super Sunday and Money v Stoke MNF . Join us and enjoy ..

Hahahaha Bog

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X