• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic
    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ova sezona ima dve kljucne crvene tacke koje mi blinkaju samo tako...
      Kada uhvatim vremena napisacu...

Da neimenuje svakog ponaosob pozdrav svima...
      >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• OFFICIAL: Darmian will miss Derby match but the injury isn't too serious. Carrick may feature but won't play the full 90 minutes. #MUFC
        LvG on Schweinsteiger and Jones injury: "I cannot say if they are close to return." #MUFC
        Louis van Gaal: "It is you duty as a manager to stand up and do what you need to do." #MUFC
        LvG on Ed Woodward support: "That is fantastic of course but it adds pressure. When they board has confidence in you, you feel pressure."
        LvG: "I cannot lose anymore because then I will be sacked for the fourth time, maybe then it will be true." #MUFC
        The FA Cup is very popular and everybody has the ambition [to win it]," says Louis van Gaal. "We have to give everything for that." #mufc
        Ne brini majstore i ako izgubis, neces ti nidje

Comment

• Erera Morgan
          Januzaj Pereira Memfis
          Martial

Sve što me zanima i što hoću da vidim sutra
          Originally posted by Vladan
          SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
          :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• U istom danu Vudvord sredio obojicu

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...Premier-League

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...chester-United
            sigpic

Comment

• Ko ce tu kome biti asistent?

Comment

• Mou vodi dok Pep ne stekne potrebno iskustvo

Comment

• A i Colo se rukovao sa Drvenim i odabrao Manjunajted, on ce trenirati golmane jer od viska glava ne boli.
                  >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Vidić završio karijeru

Srpski fudbaler Nemanja Vidić saopštio je da je završio karijeru u 35. godini, objavljeno je na sajtovima Crvene zvezde i Mančester junajteda.
                    ¡Si Señor!

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Blind > Aguero

Comment

• Ma ko šta ovde rekao zaslužio je mali omaž, od mene pogotovu a nenormalno koliko ga naši navijači cene i pominju širom sveta (ne sada samo u ovom haosu, već od trenutka od kako je otišao)..ova dva teksta su sa zvaničnog sajta

WHY VIDIC STILL LEADS THE WAY AT UNITED

On the day Nemanja Vidic announced his retirement, we can reveal the Serbian centre-back has the best win ratio of any Manchester United player to play over 100 games for the club.

The defender boasts a higher percentage of victories in his matches (68 per cent) than any other player who also clocked up at least a century of appearances for the Reds.

Vidic's former colleagues Dimitar Berbatov and Carlos Tevez are narrowly behind him on the list, after also enjoying being part of an extremely successful time for the Reds at home and abroad.

MANCHESTER UNITED'S TOP FIVE WIN RATIOS*

1. Nemanja Vidic 68 per cent
                            2. Dimitar Berbatov 67.79 per cent
                            3. Carlos Tevez 67.68 per cent
                            4. Jonny Evans 66.67 per cent
                            5. Edwin van der Sar 66.54 per cent

Others to post high percentage scores include Darren Fletcher, Patrice Evra and John O'Shea. Of the current United players, Michael Carrick (65 per cent) and Wayne Rooney (63.91 per cent) feature prominently.

Obviously, there are Reds from over the years who recorded fine statistics from a smaller number of appearances with Geoff Bent, for example, registering a win ratio of 75 per cent from 12 games before he died in the Munich tragedy of 1958. More recently, Ronnie Wallwork finished with 67.86 per cent based on his 28 outings as a starter and substitute, while Quinton Fortune's winning mark was 65.08 per cent.

James Wilson, who is out on loan at Brighton & Hove Albion, has a promising figure of 60 per cent from his 20 matches for the club so far.

Statistics courtesy of mufcinfo.com, who provide full records for every player in the club's history.

*Players are only included if they have made at least 100 appearances for United.

VIDEO: NEMANJA VIDIC AT HIS VINTAGE BEST (klik za video)

News of Nemanja Vidic's retirement from football at the age of 34 will provoke mixed emotions among Manchester United supporters - sadness that a great of the modern game is hanging up his boots prematurely but pride at his best eight years being spent with our club.

Having been on Sir Alex Ferguson’s radar for a number of years prior to joining the Reds, Vidic eventually arrived from Spartak Moscow on 5 January 2006. The deal itself had been pre-announced on ManUtd.com on Christmas Day to ward off interest from Italian club Fiorentina.

The Serbian centre-half soon established himself as a regular at Old Trafford, producing a string of dominant displays on the pitch. But while he was revered as the hard man at the heart of United’s defence, there was always more to his game and he went on to wear the captain's armband with pride.

Vidic said goodbye to United in May 2014, with his 300th and final appearance coming in a 1-1 draw at Southampton. One of his team-mates on the day, Juan Mata, said: "I’ve been very lucky to have played with him and I’m proud to have been in the dressing room with him. He was our captain so I wish him the best and hopefully he will be playing for many years to come.”

Mata's hope was unfortunately not fulfilled with Vidic announcing his retirement from football today, only 20 months after playing his last game for the Reds. But the stalwart in one of United's most successful sides of all time can certainly look back with fond memories of a glittering career at Old Trafford, some of which are captured in our video above.

VIDIC AT UNITED

Signed: 5 January 2006, from Spartak Moscow
                            Debut: 25 January 2006, United 2-1 Blackburn Rovers, home, League Cup semi-final 2nd leg
                            Appearances: 300 | Goals: 21
                            Honours: Premier League (5), League Cup (3), Champions League (1), Club World Cup (1), Community Shield (5). Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year 2008/09.
                            Left United: May 2014 to Internazionale

#VivaVidic (tvitovi)

Gazio, razgrtao, gurao glavu gde mnogi ne smeju nogu, vođa, kapiten, golgeter.. on i Rio u tandemu..piiiiii ko zna opet kada neko sličan njima

Last edited by miloolja; 30-01-16, 00:29.
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• "Derby's right-back will have the odd nightmare tonight about Anthony Martial!" - Paddy Crerand

Pošteno ih je izvozao večeras.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X