I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
          It was the wrong plan
          In the wrong hands
          With the wrong theory for the wrong man
          The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
          The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
              instant revolucija, ultimativna klupska verzija do dana današnjeg neprevaziđena skoro 16 minuta čistog ....

“La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• King is back

“La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Odličan italijanski DJ duo System Of Survival, ne znam da li im je za naziv projekta bila inspiracija čuvena pesma Earth, Wind & Fire, ali svakako da ima dosta fanka u njihovoj muzici

Comment

• Za ljubitelje Vikinga.

Comment

• Comment

• Kakva topilica od pesme, haos je nastao pre par godina u Hangaru kad je ovu numeru vrteo Matador
                        Last edited by LejkerBoy; 01-07-18, 18:05.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Zar i ti sine Brute?!?!?!?!
                            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Evo ti još...

sigpic

Comment

• “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

Working...
                                X