Liverpool FC -YNWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freshman91 View Post
    Kako god okrenes, jbeno je skroz. Moze on sa klupe uci i dobiti taj karton protiv Spursa ili WH, onda smo propali nacisto.
    U svakom slucaju su manje sanse da ga dobije a ako imamo vecu prednost nema potrebe da ulazi.
    sigpic

Comment

• Da ne poverujes da je ovo moguce sa igracima iz istog kluba. Dominacija

Comment

• Bio bi veliki hendikep ukoliko bi Dzerard propustio neki od predstojecih derbija. Mislim da ce Rodzers bez obzira na to rizikovati sa njim i da nema sanse da ostane na klupi u bilo kojoj kombinaciji. Nemamo sta da izgubimo, tako da je sasvim rezonski da rizikujemo u ovom slucaju.

Comment

• http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...gise-to-raheem

Comment

• Comment

• Eno Fab Romano rece da je Ayre prisustvovao mecu Rome sinoc, gledali Pjanica i Romagnolia.
              sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
              -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...d-a-new-teaser

zanimljiv tekst

The ultimate run-in

Hi Martin. As a Liverpool fan starting to dream, I believe the club will have to win all remaining fixtures to clinch the title. This would then mean that they would have won the last 14 matches of the season, taking 42 points from 42! Has there ever been such a run in to the season? Also, what has been the most points taken from the last 14 games for a team, coming from a lower position, to clinch the title? Best Regards, Henri

MARTIN SAYS: We asked Opta to look at the stats and tell us the teams who have picked up the most points from the last 14 games of a Premier League season. I can tell you that no side has ever won their last 14 games of a season, but we have seen a team win their last 13 games.

That team was Arsenal in 2001/02, who drew their 25th game of the season 1-1 at home to Southampton – and then won their final 13 matches against Everton, Fulham, Newcastle, Derby, Aston Villa, Sunderland, Charlton, Tottenham, Ipswich, West Ham, Bolton, Arsenal and Everton. After 24 games they were second on 47 points, one point behind leaders Manchester United and one point above Liverpool in fourth. They ended up winning the title by seven points on 87 points.

Manchester United have twice gone unbeaten in the last 14 games of the season. In 1999/2000 they won 12 and drew two of their last 14 and in 2002/03 they won 11 and drew three. On both occasions they won the title.

Liverpool are no strangers to finishing the season strongly. We have twice seen them pick up 37 points from the last 14 games of the season. In both 2001/02 and 2005/06 they only lost one of their last 14 games and finished second and third respectively.
                Last edited by Prototype; 26-03-14, 16:12.

Comment

• Koja euforija.

Last edited by Freshman; 26-03-14, 18:56.
                  sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Dzaba euforija, od titule nema nista. Murinjo ima smesan raspored, Siti na papiru ne ali oni ce u subotu odrati nastavnika, mozda Everton da odigra nereseno sa njima i to je to. Mi moramo sve da dobijemo sto je vise nego nerealno. Opet, do jaja je da smo prakticno overili 3. mesto i ulazak u LS. Ako dobijemo veceras i Totenhem u nedelju, odosmo na +8 od Arsenala 99%.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Pusti ljude da sanjaju Nashko.
                      sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Sanjam ja to 24/7 ali nije realno jbg.

Da nije bilo onih kikseva Minjolea protiv Vile i Turea protiv WBA, mogli bi sa ta 4 boda vise opusteno o tituli da pricamo.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Jos 9 golova i obaraju rekord najopasnijeg tandema u istoriji PL Beadsleya(21) i Andya Colea(34) koji su 93/94 dali zajedno 55 golova.
                          sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Isti sastav veceras kao i u subotu. Ajmo jos 6 komada.
                            sigpic

Comment

• ajmo 3+ prvo

Comment

• Porodismo se. Sad Brendo moze da im se najebe majke pred Totenhem pa da ih opet izgazimo kako dolikuje. Sumnjam da cemo ponoviti ovako traljavu igru.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X