No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC -YNWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dante je prevara decenije, steal veka, kradja milenijuma, ono nema nigde kako ga je Bayern uzeo "ispod zita" sto bi nas narod rekao...Toby da dodje i ja sam apsolutno zadovoljan, cak ne treba da dodje niko vise u prelaznom roku...
    sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
    -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ok, kako stvari stoje oko Carrolla, izgleda da kruze price da je WH pristao na 17m funti... Ne moze vise od ovoga da se izvuce, ako je istina, puna kapa.
      Takodje, ozbiljno se interesujemo za Dignea, nesto sto sam i pre kacio, sada izgleda ozbiljno ulazimo u pregovore, navodna cena transfera, 8m funti, sto je realno sprdnja, mali je najjaci levi bek u ligi, i najveci potencijal...
      sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• AnfieldMole ‏@AnfieldMole 55m
        Ok so I got this news verified by 3 different sources last weekend #Papadopoulis under went a medical with #LFC after a 17m fee was agreed
        Wow...

EDIT:

AnfieldMole ‏@AnfieldMole 47m
        Strength and conditioning teamwere not happy with his knee during the medical so a MRI has been ordered, #Papadopoulos #LFC
        Dakle nisu zadovoljni njegovim kolenom, ali da je vec imao medical, a da niko nije znao...
        Last edited by Freshman; 15-05-13, 17:07.
        sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Oho..ovo je na neki nacin veliko iznenadjenje. Znaci da brat nece u Rusiju da ide.
          sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Joj njega ako uhapsite strasan defanzivac a jos mlad za buducnost uhh.
            sigpic
            "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
            AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...-see-me-crying

Obavezno procitati.

Ako nekog zanima i video:

Henry:

"You will always remember him as a Liverpool player because that's the only team he played for.

"I have had incredible battles against him. I lost some and I won some but they were always fair and always hard. He's a competitor.

"For me, he will go down as one of the top five. If you talk about how long he has played for Liverpool and what he won there and what type of player he was, he will go down as one of the greatest in the history of the league."
              TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

• Looks like Kryiakos Papadopoulos was at the Craven Cottage to watch Liverpool play Fulham last Sunday.
                Originally posted by Casiraghi
                Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by mareliverpool View Post
                  Looks like Kryiakos Papadopoulos was at the Craven Cottage to watch Liverpool play Fulham last Sunday.
                  Malo mi je ovo čudo jer barem bi bila neka slika i odmah bi se poslje utakmice to objavilo

Comment

• Ferguson o Karageru...

"He's absolutely a player I admire," Sir Alex told the club's official website. "He's the epitome of a loyal, dedicated player who Liverpool have been lucky to have for more than a decade.

"He's been a bedrock of their defensive qualities for years and years. I loved him. He's a fantastic example for any young lad that wants to play the game. He's been a really, really good professional."

Carragher struggled for appearances in the first half of the campaign but has started 14 of Liverpool's last 16 Premier League games, and Sir Alex compared the centre-back to former United captain Steve Bruce.

"He's absolutely the type of player a manager wants," Sir Alex continued. "I used to rave about Brucie [Steve Bruce] and the nine years he had with us, and I think Jamie Carragher is that exact same mould - can play with injuries, gets knocked about and gets back up, hardly misses a game.

"You're lucky to have players like that. I was lucky to have Steve Bruce and he is the same type of player. A fantastic player."

Comment

• Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher has picked the music to play in the dressing room for the Reds' final match of the Premier League season.

Carragher's pre-match playlist:

The Beatles - 'In My Life'
                      Oasis - 'Don't Look Back In Anger'
                      Bruce Springsteen - 'Dancing in the Dark'

Half-time playlist:

The Killers - 'Mr Brightside'
                      Paul Simon - 'The Boxer'

Svaka mu cast za izbor

Svakako da oni tamo slusaju kvalitetnu muziku,makar ovi stariji..Ali od mene ima naklon za ovu listu Neka malo edukuje tu omladinu.

Comment

• Nathan Quirk, Sam Gainford, Niall Heaton and Tyrell Belford have been released by Liverpool today.
                        Liverpool and QPR players will form a guard of honour for Carragher before kick-off on Sunday. (via Liverpool Echo)
                        Ex chief scout, sporting director and CEO Tor-Kristian Karlsen confirms Liverpool are 100% interested in Schalke's Papadopoulos
                        Liverpool will wear their new 2013-14 home kit against QPR on Sunday.
                        David Villa yet to decide his destination for next season with THFC,AFC,Liverpool all interested.Barcelona want 12m Euros

(v @GuillemBalague)
                        Zaslužio je Carra Guard of Honour

Comment

• Kako nije zasluzio, to je i ocekivano, legenda mora da se ispostuje i isprati na najbolji moguci nacin. Isto tako je super sto ce nositi nove dresove, da vidimo kako izgledaju in game...
                          sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Kurt Zouma to Eurosport - "With all respect for Saint-Etienne, It is better to be on the bench for a big club like Liverpool."

The Agent of St.Etienne star Kurt Zouma - who is wanted by Manchester United - has given the clearest indication yet that the 6'2 defender wants a move to Liverpool FC this summer.

French **** 'Le10Sport' says Liverpool are expected make an offer for Saint Etienne CB Kurt Zouma after his agent's 'Come and get me plee'
                            Igrač sezone je već poznat

Comment

• #LFC have a number of defensive targets in mind: Tiago Ilori, Alderweireld & Papadopoulos all under consideration via @TonyBarretTimes
                              Ovo su za sada po poslednjem izvoru, a Barret je najjaci izvor, mete na leto... Sto se tice Zoume, taj intervju sam video jos juce, ali eto nisam hteo da kacim, nije to nista ozbiljno, izrazavanje svog misljenja Zoume da voli nas klub, to sigurno ne znaci da on dolazi u LFC...

Isto tako bih dodao da je dobar izvor izjavio kako je BR tokom ove sezone slao skaute da gledaju Parmu i Ishaka Belfodila, jos pre Nove Godine kada nam je trebao napadac, ali je ipak dosao Sturridge na kraju u januaru, bolje resenje ispalo svakako, da se ne ljuti veliki fan Belfodila, moj bratic...
                              Last edited by Freshman; 17-05-13, 22:21.
                              sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X