No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC -YNWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR:"Players are always replaceable, no matter how good they think they are."
    sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Evo intervjuua sa Ian Ayre-em...

J: Ian, everyone is still talking about Sunday's incident with Luis Suarez. What is the latest on the situation?

Ian: I think the most important thing is that we acted swiftly yesterday. Luis issued his apology and then we spoke with him last night and then again this morning. We've taken action to fine Luis for his actions. Brendan has spoken to him and I've spoken to him, and Brendan will be working with him further on his discipline. You can see when you speak to him how sorry he is about it and he's certainly shown quite a lot of contrition to us - and as part of that, he's also asked we donate the fine to the Hillsborough Family Support Group. I think he felt like he let a lot of people down yesterday. We'll work with Luis - Brendan particularly - on this side of his character in his game. Hopefully that puts the matter to rest from our point of view and we'll wait and see if there's any further action from the football authorities.

J: Have you had any contact with the owners regarding this situation?

Ian: Yes, of course. With any incident like this, any major incident at the club, we're in direct dialogue with the owners, always. I spoke to them last night and they were happy with the way we were handling the matter.

J: Will the events of the last 24 hours have any bearing on Luis's future at Liverpool Football Club?

Ian: Not at all. It affects his future in the sense that we have to work with him on his discipline - but Luis is a very important player to the club. He's a very popular player with his teammates. As we keep saying, he signed a new four-year contract last summer and we'd all love to see him here throughout that contract. He's a fantastic player, top scorer and everything we'd want in a striker, so there's no change there. This is more about getting him back on the right track and it's largely down to Brendan now to work with him on that side of his character.

Dakle normalno da je iskljucen odlazak i da se zbog toga ne treba dizati tolika buka, ali ce ocigledno biti kaznjen od strane kluba, i da ce od sada BR sa njim posebno raditi kada je u pitanju njegov karakter. Ne zaboravimo da je negde na polusezoni BR angazovao psihologa kada je ekipa bas bila u sranju, kada je igra postojala, a mi gubili meceve.
      sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
      -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• http://bit.ly/125T7xz

Comment

• Sad kad je Bajern doveo Gecea Suarez nema ni gde da ode, tako da definitivno ostaje Jedino Juve, ali ja ne sumnjam u njegov ostanak.
          sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• PSG?!

Comment

• Jako zanimljiv članak oko nastale Suarezove situacije.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Gus-Poyet.html

Samo opušteno, ostaje Suarez.
              sigpic
              Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
              don't support us when we win."

Comment

• Evo jos sjajnih vesti za LFC pored Suareza...

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is likely to require surgery on a shoulder injury during the summer. The 32-year-old, who has completed every minute of the Reds' Barclays Premier League campaign to date, has been playing through the problem according to first-team coach Mike Marsh.
                "It's looking more and more likely that he might require surgery," Marsh told Liverpoolfc.com on Wednesday.

"He has been playing with a shoulder injury for quite a while now. We'll try to find the right time for him to get it fixed properly.
                sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• 10 mečeva suspenzije za Suarez-a.
                  "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• AnfieldMole ‏@AnfieldMole 8m
                    No doubt #lfc saw this coming hence the approach for #remy recently #qpr #suarez
                    Pokupicemo mi izgleda Remija, interesujemo se za njega vec par nedelja. A evo necega sto ne raduje nikako.

Billy Liddell ‏@Liddellpool 3h
                    Borussia Dortmund are considering making a move for Christian Eriksen as a replacement for the departing Mario Gotze, according to Bild
                    Sad mrzim Goetzea jos vise...
                    sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Eriksen bi verovatno bio najbolje moguce resenje, u odnosu cena/kvalitet kao zamena za Gecea...

Comment

• Ozbiljno se govori o prelasku Eriksena u Dortmund i ne bih se iznenadio ako tako na kraju bude. Idealna zamjena za Gotzea, a realno Dortmund je trenutna primamljivija ponuda od Liverpoola. Jedino ako budu istinite glasine da je on odabrao Premiership i Liverpool bi bilo neke šanse da dođe kod nas, drugačije jako teško.

Što se tiče kazne za Suareza, smiješno zaista od FA, koji svojim ovakvim odlukama sve više gubi na ugledu. Očekivala se kazna za svakako, ali ovo je previše. Ispade bolje nekoga osakatiti i slomiti mu nogu, nego li ga pokušati ugristi. Biće to manje nakon uložene žalbe, ali smiješne stvari radi FA kada je u pitanju Liverpool. Još jedna u nizu od lakrdija.
                        sigpic
                        Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
                        don't support us when we win."

Comment

• Jbt, ako za njega ispusimo, mnogo ce mi biti zao, i blago receno ne znam sta da ocekujem od sledece sezone, Christian nam je najidealnije resenje bio...
                          sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ostaje nada da su nasi bili pametni pa su ovo vec utanacili pre ove promene situacije.
                            Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Dosta informacija na twitteru oko Mkhitaryana, izgleda da idemo po njega, posto je sada Eriksen dosta nesigurna opcija. Pominje se cena oko 20m. Ne bi imao nista protiv, strasan igrac...
                              sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Kakva odluka FA ne mogu da vjerujem, pa mogli su da kazne sa 20 utakmica picca im materina...

Comment

Working...
                                X