No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC -YNWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odlično, još da Agger produži i to je to. Sada svi važniji igrači imaju produžene ugovore do 2016. i dalje. Samo još Agger, valjda je on slijedeći.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/08...-adam-johnson/

Gol Ngoo-a danas za 1-0, nažalost na kraju je bilo 1-1 jer smo primili gol pred kraj meča.
    sigpic
    Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
    don't support us when we win."

Comment

• Pratio sam u prekidima rezerve, mnogo bolji su bili, Pacheco se ispromasivao zestoko. Ngoo nastavlja nevjerovatnu seriju golova, u predsezoni je u svakom mecu dao gol cini mi se, interesantan fudbaler ima potencijal ali i mnogo cudan karakter, Morgan opet bio na klupi, Suso nije igrao jer je dobio par dana odmora i otisao je u Spaniju.
      When I die, don't bring me to hospital. Bring me to Anfield. I was born there and will die there! S.G.8

Comment

• Mora se juriti sada Iscoa, izduvali smo za Sahina i treba nam jos jedan kreativac, plus krilo. Ja licno ocekujem ta dva pojacanja, i mozda neki odlazak, i to mozda Kerol.

Srijandeep Das ‏@jeremy_LFC
        Not saying Liverpool is looking to get in just one player, mind. Three, in fact.
        sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
        -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Isco je odlican igrac,dobar u driblingu prije svega,a i centarsut je sasvim zadovoljavajuci,veliki pomak u odnosu na ova vasa "krila"...e sad ne znam koliko sam pozeljan u ovoj temi poslije radosne vijesti za Sahin-a
          Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Rory Smith:

Spoiler
            Rory Smith, renowned Football Reporter for The Times, recently gave an online web-chat with the latest news on team issues and the transfer furore surrounding Liverpool as the window is set to close.

Smith began by evaluating the recent loss of Pep Segura, the now former academy technical director for Liverpool:

''The loss of Segura is a troubling development. I know Pep a bit, and he was the sort of man whose very presence was reassuring. I also know that FSG really liked him, so that he’s felt the need to walk suggests something’s not quite right. The structure appears to be the traditional one: Ayre, Rodgers and then scouts answering to the manager. That’s fine. But in April and May FSG were absolutely determined to introduce a newer structure to ensure the club had a degree of continuity. Rodgers, presumably, made them change their mind. That’s their right, but it doesn’t suggest there’s a fixed, long-term plan.”

He went on to answer questions on whether Brendan Rodgers would compromise his system and style of play, to suit the strengths of individual players:

''I’m a bit mystified by this idea that top international footballers can’t adapt their game. Rodgers turned Leon Britton into a quality central midfielder. Is there any reason he can’t do the same with, say, Joe Cole? I know we all think players at certain clubs are rubbish, but that’s a relative value. Martin Skrtel may not be as good on the ball as Gerard Pique, but he’s probably better technically than Ashley Williams. Yes, I think Rodgers has the players for his style. But – and this is key – whether they are mentally capable of adapting is another matter.”

Smith affirmed his take on how Liverpool failed to wrap up the “interesting” Sahin deal, before Arsenal re-entered the race:

''The Sahin deal is an interesting one. As far as I can tell, Arsenal were in for him a couple of weeks ago, as were Liverpool. Real Madrid wanted to send him to Liverpool, on the grounds that we would pay a higher loan fee. The player wanted Arsenal, but was eventually convinced by Mourinho and Alonso that Liverpool would do just as well. Arsenal appear to have persisted and changed his mind again, and now it looks like he’ll end up there. It’s a blow for Liverpool – I’m not certain Arsenal need him, I’ve got to admit – particularly as they’ve also missed out on Tello and look unlikely to get Johnson.”

Regarding the disposition of the ‘under-the-radar’ transfer of Assaidi to Liverpool, Smith said:

''These transfers do happen occasionally, even nowadays, Nick, when the internet tends to mean that everything’s been predicted somewhere, at least once. My guess is they did it as quickly as possible, and with a player nobody was thinking about. Just on a personal side note, it really amuses me that when the Assaidi deal went through, I had loads of people on Twitter boasting about how quiet the club were keeping everything, and how none of us had a clue, and how we’d all been cut out, like you win a trophy for having the fewest leaks. Then I had loads of people asking me who was next. The reason journalists try and get transfer stories is because fans want them. It shouldn’t be a cause of celebration if we miss one.”

He additionally answered speculations on Andy Carroll’s future and where he’d be come the end of the transfer window:

''I think he’ll go to Newcastle on the final day of the window, Sam, for about £15m. The question will be whether Liverpool can find a replacement. He’ll leave as he came, in other words.”

When asked of the best available and plausible strikers under £20m who would be attracted to a club like Liverpool or Tottenham, Smith rattled off a few on his mind.

''I think there are a few out there. Mirallas to Everton is a really good deal, for example. Off the top of my head? Van Wolfswinkel at Sporting, Pazzini (though it looks like Milan will get him), Damiao if the price stays down. Berbatov, for Spurs, at least, and maybe Dzeko for Liverpool. Let me have a think and I’ll get back to you. Steven Fletcher.”

Smith on the final take for ‘Players In/Players Out’:

''This has been asked about 20 times in various forms: Liverpool have spent £29m this summer. They’ve raised maybe £4m. That’s the £25m FSG said they could spend every summer gone. To bring more in, players need to go. If they could, I think they’d sign two wide players, a central defender and another midfielder. Most of their main targets have gone, though: Sahin, Tello, Johnson (probably) and, I suspect, Walcott. Also, Adam Johnson has a bit of an attitude problem and the Sunderland move is better for him.”

Specifically regarding whether LFC are after a goal-scorer, Smith replied:

''Not that I know of. I suspect Borini is supposed to play in that role. What I will say, though, is that these things change. These webchats get picked up on Twitter and get taken out of context, but that’s the key thing to remember: on Friday, Liverpool may not have wanted to sign a striker, but they might have changed their minds by tomorrow. As I say, though, as far as I know, it’s sell to buy.“

As fans and varying sources on Twitter laud the chase of Malaga’s bright, attacking midfielder Isco on LFC’s radar, Smith was asked whether there was any truth to the rumours:

''I’ve not heard it, but it could be true. Sounds very convenient to me as Malaga are in trouble – (finding themselves in financial trouble over previously uncleared debts, signified by the forced sale of Cazorla to Arsenal) Liverpool need players - why not link him, just in case? Good player, though.”

And finally asked to critique the future of Jay Spearing, he reported:

''Jay Spearing is, and should be, a Championship player. Coyle’s said he wants him today.”
            When I die, don't bring me to hospital. Bring me to Anfield. I was born there and will die there! S.G.8

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
              Isco je odlican igrac,dobar u driblingu prije svega,a i centarsut je sasvim zadovoljavajuci,veliki pomak u odnosu na ova vasa "krila"...e sad ne znam koliko sam pozeljan u ovoj temi poslije radosne vijesti za Sahin-a
              Ma pozeljan si ti, samo nema nista od gajbe piva...

Vidim da je klasican AMC, prava 10-ka, to je igrao i sinoc protiv Celte, malo sam ga gledao u snimku, ali se i nije pokazao, verujem kada kazes da je odlican igrac, sem toga ja nmg nesto vise reci, jer momka zaista nisam gledao. Ne znam ni koliko bi kostao, Wada kaze 15m, ne znam je li to mnogo s obzirom da je Cazorla kostao 18m, da li je on sada blizu kvaliteta kao i Santi, ne znam, ali ja mislim da mi te pare nemamo, ili cekamo od prodaje nekoga kintu.
              sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Igrao je vecinom na krilu kada sam ga ja gledao,mislim da bi ga mogli dobiti za manje od 15 miliona jer Malaga hoce da se rijesi ovih "jacih" igraca,a on je svakako jedan od tih...

Ja sam ga dosta cesto gledao prosle sezone jer sam bas pratio Primeru,najbolji igrac uz Rondon-a i Cazorla-u

#the return

Comment

• Za Rondon-a nisu dobili para koliko su hteli, nece za male pare pustiti Isco-a. Mozda moze i manje, ali ne mnogo manje, mozda 2-3 miliona.

Rondon je bio 10 miliona, i cudi me sto ga nije uzeo jaci klub od Rubin-a, ako ga LFC stvarno hoce, bolje da daju od 15 do 20 miliona, ume decko.
                  sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Au Rory objasnio, procitao sam ceo tekst.

To je ipak realnost Liverpula, nema sta, mora da prodajemo da bi kupili nekoga. Kako stvari stoje, ocigledno da nemamo kinte trenutno, dakle treba ocekivati da oteramo par igraca pre nego sto kupimo nekoga, mada ne znam jesu li svevsni da ima jos 10 dana do kraja roka. Kerol bi se vratio u Njukasl i bilo bi kao da nije ni bio ovde kod nas i da smo mi Njukaslu dali 20m funti kada se sracuna za maglu. U celom ovom roku, najvise mi se svidja potez Assaidija, niko nije ocekivao to, plus je uzet za smesne pare, dobar igrac.

Pa znas kako Akane, nekako je momak igrao na krilu, ali neka pozicija slicna onoj koju Silva i Nasri igraju, veoma blizu sredine, nije klasican krilni igrac, ali bi svakako bio u prvoj. Ali, ne verujem ja da se mi nesto ozb interesujemo, mozda bude nesto, videcemo.
                    sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• @Freshman

Vjerovatno će biti novca od prodaje Adama i Colea, jer je jutros izašao članak da bi trebali napustiti klub. Kad su već zagrizli za Isca bolje dati i 15 miliona za njega, nego za recimo Johnsona £12m kakva se cijena danas spominjala.
                      Sinoć imao nekoliko prilika za gol, jednom pogodio i okvir gola, a vjerujem da će sada kada slijedi rasipanje ekipe Malage htjeti preći u Liverpool, mada sam negdje pročitao da je izrazio želju da ostane.

AKanu ne smije da fali dlaka sa glave.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Cole nece napustiti klub, juce Tony na twitteru rekao da je pogrijesio za Cole-a, samo Adamu je receno da se nosi 3 pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by C-Bosh View Post
                          Cole nece napustiti klub, juce Tony na twitteru rekao da je pogrijesio za Cole-a, samo Adamu je receno da se nosi 3 pm.

Spearing bi također trebao da napusti klub, valjda će i tu biti ona 3 miliona.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Charlie Adam

"Sretan sam u Liverpoolu i zašto bih otišao nakon godinu dana? Nema smisla", rekao je Adam za Metro i dodao:

"Želim igrati ove godine i nadam se da ću dobiti priliku za to".

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by Merlin View Post

Spearing bi također trebao da napusti klub, valjda će i tu biti ona 3 miliona.
                              Ide Spiring skoro sigurno, bio bi veliki uspjeh prodati ga za 3 miliona.

Andre Mariner ce biti sudija protiv City-a, nismo imali problema sa njim ako me sjecanje dobro sluzi.

Comment

• Bosh je zdrobio tastaturu garant zbog Adama.
                                Takođe, ovde se uvodi i jedan divan kriterijum pomoću koga prosuđujemo je li žurka prestižna, dakle ona je “obično prestižna ako se neko od poznatih pojavi bar na pet minuta”. Zahvaljujući upravo ovom genijalnom kriterijumu, ako na primer na žurku upadne Manda, uđe u klonju, iskenja se i ode kući (pod pretpostavkom da mu za to treba više od 5 minuta), može se zaključiti da je ta žurka prestižna. Lepo je znati.

Comment

Working...
                                X