No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC -YNWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Немој брате Оксе, немој, видиш да доводимо Лемара и Вирџила, сад он као неће у Челси

Comment

• VVD wants to move to Liverpool and no-one else.
      Naby Keita wants to move to Liverpool and no-one else.
      Oxlade-Chamberlain wants to move to Liverpool and no-one else.
      Lemar wants to move to Liverpool.
      Mo Salah wanted to move to Liverpool.

Klopp.

Comment

• The Klopp effect

Liverpool still waiting for response from Monaco after €80m + Origi on loan offer for Thomas Lemar. (@GFFN)
        Last edited by Lallana20; 30-08-17, 09:41.

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game. - Bill Shankly

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. - Bill Shankly

Liverpool loves you Matip

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JamesPearceEcho/...10497820581892
          the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be

Comment

• Liverpool officials fly to Monaco to thrash out £74m deal for Thomas Lemar as they offer Divock Origi loan

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4rEXO523W

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game. - Bill Shankly

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. - Bill Shankly

Comment

• Update

Breaking | Liverpool & AS Monaco representatives are currently meeting regarding Thomas Lemar, according to SFR Sport. More follows.

Arsenal give Liverpool green-light to sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain despite bad blood between the clubs

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ght-11080471?6

Comment

• Ili Ox ili Lemar...ne mogu obojica..u stvari mogu ako Cou ide...
                "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing." Shankly

Comment

• Треба нам овакав Денијел, са оваквим нападом, где би нам био крај..

Comment

• Originally posted by ZvezdaIznadSvega View Post
                    Ili Ox ili Lemar...ne mogu obojica..u stvari mogu ako Cou ide...
                    And about LFC representatives who are traveling to Monaco? Any chance for LFC to sign both (Ox&Lemar) players Ben? Thanks

Ben Smith‏
                    Appears that's still possible

For 100th time this window have asked LFC the Coutinho question. For 100th time same answer: “Definitive stance. No change… no sale.”

If this window has taught us anything, it is that not enough Twitter users understand what the word ‘definitive’ means. - Bascombe

Comment

• Originally posted by Победа View Post

Треба нам овакав Денијел, са оваквим нападом, где би нам био крај..
                      “I feel as sharp as ever, I’m ready to go. I had a great pre-season, felt really good and I’m looking forward to the future to be honest with you. It’s the best I’ve felt for a long time.” Sturridge

Nadam njegovom znacajnom doprinosu ekipi, bez povreda naravno.

Comment

• Mora Staridz da igra daleko brze, da manje davi loptu, pa da pricamo. Inace, rezerva svima koji pretenduju na napadacku trojku.
                        the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be

Comment

• ¡Si Señor!

Comment

• Originally posted by Miskooo View Post
                            Mora Staridz da igra daleko brze, da manje davi loptu, pa da pricamo. Inace, rezerva svima koji pretenduju na napadacku trojku.
                            Da. Firmino kao lazna devetka nam mnogo vise znaci za ovakvu igru sa Maneom i Salahom.
                            U toj brzoj tranzicionoj igri nema mesta za Staridza.
                            Ipak, protiv bunker timova bi nam puno znacio ako bude bio u dobroj formi.

Comment

• Uopste se ne treba naprezati ovih dan i po oko prelaznog roka, samo je jos veca muka. Ocigledno je Lemar 50-50, a interes za Ox-a mi nije jasan osim ako obojica dodju, a Coutinha prodaju, mada je ko zna koliko puta receno da od toga nema nista. Nije iskljuceno da je Ox plan B ako Lemar propadne.

O van Dijku ni traga ni glasa, nema od toga nista.

Sturridge ako je zdrav, je idealan supersub. Povrede su ga unistile i nema on sta da trazi kod Kloppa u 90 minuta u ozbiljnim mecevima, ali kao izmena sa klupe, itekako ce pomagati. U sustini on je uvek bio igrac koji je resavao meceve jednim potezom i golom iako ga cesto nema nigde na terenu, to je njegov ucinak uvek bio kroz karijeru, tako da i sad nece biti bitno igrao on 90 minuta ili 20 minuta, ucinak ce skoro uvek biti isti.
                              sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                              -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ma da, i da ne dovedemo nikoga, ova sezona je svakako priprema za sledecu kada dodje Naby. Hocu samo da uzivam u lepom fudbalu, trofeji su nebitni ove sezone.
                                IMG-20190614-192941
                                "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                                Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

Working...
                                X