Clear All

• sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
    -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Adam Lallana may have to ask for transfer to get early move to Liverpool
      • Brendan Rodgers keen on doing pre-World Cup business
      • Southampton value 26-year-old captain at £25m
      Adam Lallana's hopes of joining Liverpool before the World Cup may rest on informing Southampton he is determined to leave St Mary's, with the two clubs yet to agree a deal for the England midfielder.

The 26-year-old is high on Brendan Rodgers' transfer wish-list for the summer, with the Liverpool manager determined to add proven talent to a squad that will be competing in the Champions League next season. Liverpool have inquired about a £20m deal for the Southampton captain but the south-coast club are believed to value their academy graduate in the region of £25m.
      Rodgers would not be drawn on Liverpool's pursuit of Lallana on Tuesday, when he held a lengthy meeting with the club's recruitment team over their preferred targets, but he reiterated that the Premier League runners-up need quality not quantity this summer.

"I don't want to put a figure on how many but I would rather have one or two absolute top players than seven that might not help us," said the Liverpool manager. "It's about the quality. We can't be going into the Champions League this year with doubts about players. We have to be going in knowing what the players' capacity to play is and their capabilities."
      http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ton?CMP=twt_gu
      sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Away kit vam je brutalan
        sigpic
        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Danas u 18:30h igra se prijateljska utakmica sa Shamrockom, a igrači će zaigrati u novim gostujućim dresovima.
          sigpic
          Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
          don't support us when we win."

Comment

• LFC Squad vs Shamrock Rovers: Agger, Allen, Aspas, Borini, Brannagan, Coady, Coutinho, Dunn, Ibe, Jones, Kelly, Lussey, McLaughlin, Paez, Peterson, Lucas, Randall, Skrtel, Smith, Trickett Smith, Teixeira, Ward, Williams.

Possible starting XI: Jones, McLaughlin, Skrtel, Agger, Smith, Lucas, Allen, Coutinho, Borini, Aspas, Teixeira.
            Dobra ekipa nadam se da što više ovih mladih dobit priliku

Comment

• http://www.mozzartsport.com/vesti/li...ra-video/76317

Comment

• gledajte dok mozete.
                Po meni bolje zadrzati Aspasa a prodati Borinija, ovaj drugi je i dalje drvo, dok mi je Aspas nekako kreativniji.
                Last edited by Scouser; 14-05-14, 19:30.

Comment

• Dresovi su baš premoćni. Inače ubjedljiva pobjeda na krilima igrača na kojima se vidjela ogromna želja za dokazivanjem Rodgersu.
                  sigpic
                  Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
                  don't support us when we win."

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Luis Suarez: "I signed the contract because I love it here and I'm so happy here. If you're not happy you don't sign any contract."
                        Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, 27, is happy at Anfield and will not be asking for a summer move, says manager Brendan Rodgers. [Liv Echo]
                        Nmg da mu verujem nikako.

Btw, dresovi odlicni, video sam malo akcije sa ovog meca, Ibea ne treba komentarisati, dodao bih samo Brada Smitha, da je odlican potencijal, eto nama levog beka. Nisam primetio, kako je McLaughlin odigrao, u njega polazem velike nade.
                        Last edited by Freshman; 16-05-14, 11:45.
                        sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• McLauginh je odigrao dosta nesigurno. Protiv Shamrocka je igrao desnog beka, a meni se cini da je on dosta igrao na krilu tokom ove/prosle sezone.

Comment

• Telegraph.
                            sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Negde sam citao na Twiteru da nije u planovima kod Murinjo za ovu sezonu sta sledi..
                              E sad procitao sam i da ga nece prodavati samo proslediti na pozajmicu..
                              Everton i Salke su zainteresovani da ga dovedu na pozajmicu, a Liverpul da ga otkupi...
                              Ovu sezonu je sam vlekao Warrengem u Belgiju,,,, videcemo sta ce biti ja ipak mislim da ga nece prodati..

Comment

• http://www.lfcdaytrippers.com/2014/0...re-parejo-bid/
                                Bill Shankly : "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that".

Comment

Working...
                                X