• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Bio prije neki dan na koncert Dead and Co. Peta godina zaredom... samo sto sam se ovog puta toliko nagrdio da nisam ispratio ni 10 minuta koncerta... Cuo sam da je show bio odlican a i juce sam vidio setlistu... sad mi krivo sto sam tako omrcio

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen.. guitar hero, Johnny fuckin' Marr!
                            The Killers su, onako bas pjeske, najbolji bend 21. vijeka... change my mind.

Lagano momci sabijaju tako sto uzivo sviraju pjesme David Bowiea, The Waterboysa, U2, INXSa, Oasisa.. i evo sad od prije nekoliko dana The Smiths-a... Kakvi majstori.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X