X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Izgleda kao da je nemoguce dati gol Alisonu. Neverovatno je sta on sve brani.

Katastrofa kako igraju, igraci su neprepoznatljivi. Dzeko amaterski.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bice View Post
      Dzabe i VAR i sve, uvek ce biti gresaka, desava se. Eno digla se prasina oko onog sinocnjeg crvenog Kalcatorea, po meni sasvim opravdano, sta je glumio idiota i mangupirao se.
      Pa šta treba da se desi ? Da ga pomazi po glavi ? Čovek izigravao majmuna.

Dobro je kad se nije digla prašina za prošlo kolo i one greške u korist Napolija.

Comment

• Pa naravno da se nista ne prica. Evo naslovnih strana:

Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Posteno

Milan striker Patrick Cutrone admits he handballed for his goal against Lazio but insists “it wasn’t a voluntary gesture.”

Cutrone caused controversy on Sunday as opening goal in Milan’s 2-1 victory over Lazio appeared to hit his arm, but the youngster made it clear he was not acting dishonestly as “it was a moment of adrenaline and instinct.”

“I saw images of the goal,” he wrote in an Instagram story.

“[It was] a moment of adrenaline and instinct. I wanted to hit the ball properly.

“It wasn’t a voluntary gesture. I’m sorry that my honesty is being questioned.”

Comment

• Posteno
            Strah od suspenzije koja mu sada visi nad glavom čini čuda.
            sigpic

Comment

• Kinalja, sta da ti kazem. Isto bih se osjecao da sam na tvom mjestu.

Za sta sluzi VAR?

Comment

• Milan striker Patrick Cutrone risks a two-match ban as the FIGC has requested video footage of his handball goal against Lazio.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports the FIGC will probe the incident, which saw Cutrone guide Milan’s opening goal in a 2-1 victory over Lazio with his arm.

Its prosecutor will now assess whether the youngster committed “unsportsmanlike conduct” and if his touch was ‘deliberate’.

If Cutrone is found guilty on both counts, he could be suspended for two matches, ruling him out of the Rossoneri’s upcoming trips to Udinese and SPAL.

Comment

• Pastore sve blizi Interu, fino pojacanje bi mogao biti, lezi mu Italija.
                  Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Milan striker Patrick Cutrone won’t be banned for his handball goal against Lazio, as the Lega Serie A rules it was unintentional.

The youngster opened the scoring against Lazio on Sunday, but replays showed that he had diverted the ball in with his arm.

The officials opted not to consult VAR, but the disciplinary board requested footage of the incident to determine whether he had deliberately handled the ball.

If he had been found to have done so, he could have banned for two matches for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Today the Lega Serie A has released its disciplinary report having “examined the relevant television images” to “evaluate the voluntary nature of the gesture”.

It was found though that “the gesture was not one of certain voluntariness, considering the speed of the action and the ball”.

In addition, the board determined that there was “an obvious attempt to play the ball with the head, with an associated and not unnatural movement of the arm in relation to the momentum in striking the ball with the head”.

As such, the prosecutor resolved “not to take any disciplinary action against the player”.

Comment

• Nista od Intera.

Comment

• Gol sezone!!!!!

Suso

Comment

• Juventus odradio posao u prvih pola sata. Ceka se odgovor Napolija koji igra veceras protiv amatera.

Comment

• Dva gola iz kornera u Bolonji.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Sad video i prosto ne verujem

Comment

• Kedira kad bi igrao svaku tekmu kao ovu ili onu sa Uudineseom siguran sam da bi gazili i u LS. Ovako covek odigra 1 maestralno a ostalih 10 ga boli k za utakmicu.
                                Sad treba sacuvati gol, 4-0 je najopasniji rezultat, Dortmund zna zasto
                                Dreams are coming true.

Comment

Working...
                                X