This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitar pronašao svoj nivo takmičenja.
    "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Tu je Liverpul mozda imao najbolji tim u istoriji kluba. Keegan(verovatno najbolji igrac u Evropi u to vreme)/Toshack/Heighway/Calaghan/Clemence...bas bolest ekipa. Osvojili titulu 72/73.

Junajtedove legende su vec bile u tridesetim, i koliko znam te sezone su zavrsili osamnaesti. I pored toga Junajted je dobio ovaj derbi 2:0.
        IMG-20190614-192941
        "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
        Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Nešto mi čudan ovaj termin...

Obično je derbi kola nedeljom u 17h.

Comment

• https://www.buzz.ie/football/quiz-wh...are-you-249580

Pep Guardiola

You've been the best and you're determined to prove you still are, no matter how much it costs.

Edit:

Tek sad vidim da su opcije samo velika imena. Njesra.
            Last edited by MarkoNFL; 10-03-18, 01:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoNFL View Post
              Nešto mi čudan ovaj termin...

Obično je derbi kola nedeljom u 17h.
              Mancester igra LS, sledece nedelje, pa zato.
              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Ja se ne sjećam kad je ovaj derbi bio u poslijepodnevnim kasnim satima, a mrsko mi guglati. Koliko znam, redovno je u ovom terminu i to zbog sigurnosnih normi.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoNFL View Post
                  https://www.buzz.ie/football/quiz-wh...are-you-249580

Pep Guardiola

You've been the best and you're determined to prove you still are, no matter how much it costs.

Edit:

Tek sad vidim da su opcije samo velika imena. Njesra.
                  A sta si ocekivao? Da ti izbaci da si Zivadinovic
                  sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                  Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• 170 - This will be the 170th meeting in league competition between Manchester United & Liverpool. Man Utd have won 67 games to Liverpool’s 55 (47 draws). Clash. #MUNLIV
                    Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba ali sekiracija ti ne gine.

Ljuba Tadić.

Comment

• Bravo Rom, bravo Marcus, golcina

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

• tt
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Napokon Rash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Losa reakcija Arnolda...
                            Lep gol nema sta.
                            Delujemo veoma dekoncentrisano, nervozno

Comment

• A brate mili kako je ispao Arnold, sta je ovo...

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Baka View Post
                                A brate mili kako je ispao Arnold, sta je ovo...

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
                                Kao loš fudbaler na terminu kog staviš odbranu da igra, ali ni to ne zna.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X