X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• Spominje se mogucnost da se Emre predomisli i produzi ugovor sa Liverpoolom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prototype View Post
        Spominje se mogucnost da se Emre predomisli i produzi ugovor sa Liverpoolom.
        Nismo mi te srece
        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
          Nismo mi te srece

Ma meni je Emre dobar igrac koji moze jos uvek da napreduje,posebno kad je u pitanju taktika kao sto rece Zola. A gde ce bolje to da skonta nego u Italiji

Jest da bih voleo nekog boljeg,ali ako u Juventusu misle da im bas ovakav tip igaca treba, onda se ne bunim.

Comment

• Originally posted by srdjan_sl View Post
            Fejk akaunt
            sigpic

Comment

• Kakvo ludilo na forumu ... kakvi tviterasi, fejsbukasi, instagramasi i ostali ... opasni ste ljudi. Strpite se malo. Bice to sve ok.
              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                Fejk akaunt
                Zajebao me RedCafe.
                sigpic

Comment

• Manchester United are about to spend £30m, I repeat, £30m, on a truly world class player, in a market where Gylfi Sigurdsson went for £45m and the media are outraged at the reported fee and wages. The agenda against United is unbelievable. Hated. Adored. Never Ignored. #mufc
                  Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba ali sekiracija ti ne gine.

Ljuba Tadić.

Comment

• Nebitno kolikoo ce potrositi United na platu, oni su drugi klub u ligi sa najmanjim procentom troskova plata u odnosu na ukupne prihode.

Veci outrage treba da bude oko strastvenog Sancheza, koji ocito igra fudbal zbog trofeja, a vamo mu malo 20m bonusa za potpis.
                    sigpic
                    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Mino Raiola: “Man Utd are not going to sign Sánchez unless Mkhitaryan agrees to join Arsenal. Sánchez is part of the Mkhitaryan deal. Mkhi has not decided yet, he is going to do what is best for him. He has two-and-a-half years left on his contract.”

Comment

• Od Krmeta je poslednja.

Comment

• Moguce da Can ostane.

Emre Can has insisted he has no deal in place with Juventus and is still speaking with Liverpool over a contract extension. (Source: SkySports)

Sami Khedira has urged Juventus to do all they can to sign Liverpool midfielder Emre Can. “I’d jump at the chance…”

Can is understood to be closing in on a deal to join Juve once his Liverpool contract expires at the end of the season, and Khedira believes his fellow German would be a coup for the Bianconeri.

“I know Emre Can him well, he’s young but he’s also very powerful and very talented,” he told Sky Sport Itaia.

“He still must learn things and grow, given his age, but if I were Juventus, I’d jump at the chance to sign him. He’ll be free from his contract.”

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Sta ce im on?

tt
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bolji je od Batsua. Za klupe.

Comment

Working...
                                X