Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imao si ti, Vladane, lijepu teoriju o tome kako je Sanceza zapravo lako zadrzati, pa cak i primorati da potpise ugovor, jer, kako si sam rekao, igrac u njegovim godinama sebi ne smije dopustiti luksuz da na kraju sezone bude bez ugovora, odnosno da ne igra konstantno.
    " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

• Ako su te bezobrazne pare 80m funti, za igraca sa 29 godina i zadnjom godinom ugovora, dje god treba, odmah ga prodati. Jebat mu mater, dovest Lemara i Mbappea i prekucat ligu.

Arsenal je bio blize osvajanju lige sezonu prije Sancheza, nego i jednu sezonu sa njim.
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Jasno, ja bih tako uradio i tako bi trebalo da se radi ali to Arsen i Arsenalov bord nece uraditi ali mogu uzeti 70-80 miliona funti za igraca u poslednjoj godini ugovora sto je isto nenormalan posao.
        sigpic

Comment

• Aki kakve su ovo lazne vijesti?

Arsene Wenger says Arsenal have not made any offers to Monaco for Kylian Mbappe, who he expects to stay with the Ligue 1 club this summer at least.
          http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-arsene-wenger

Comment

• Nije mi jasno sto ga vise ne puste da ide?!?

Bolje zaraditi na njemu, nego imati citavu sezonu nezadovoljnog igraca u ekipi.

Virgil Van Dijk is ready to make a transfer request at Southampton to try and push through a move to Liverpool, according to The Sun.

The Reds offered a public apology earlier in the window after the Saints reported them to the Premier League for making an 'illegal approach' for their player.

However, the newspaper reports that Jurgen Klopp remains a huge admirer of the Dutch international and could yet land his man.

Comment

• Borussia Dortmund warning clubs they have only 8 days left to make offer for Aubameyang. Told Conte wants him at Chelsea but no bid yet.

Sky

Comment

• Virgil je gotova prica, ali ce se vucarati do kraja avgusta.
                Soton sad izvlaci koji milion vise, i moze im se. Icice preko £60m.
                IMG-20190614-192941
                "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Znate li sta je novo? Elmohamadi kod Brusa. Vrati se Ari pa da dovedes Kranjcara.
                        sigpic

Comment

Man City are close to signing Pepe Reina with an expectation an agreement can be reached in the coming days.
                          Manchester United are considering a final huge take it or leave it £60million offer for Eric Dier.
                          West Ham are getting closer to signing Javier Hernandez, who wants £140,000 a week and has a £13m release clause.
                          Everton have signed Cuco Martina from Southampton on a free transfer. 3-year contract.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Pokazi muda Arsene

sigpic

Comment

• Manchester United have joined Liverpool in pursuit of RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keïta.
                                E ovo bi bila dobra fora.
                                IMG-20190614-192941
                                "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                                Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

Working...
                                X