Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strasno je posvecen i motivisan iako se to ne bi reklo kada ga ovako gledas.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Doktor
        Originally posted by Vladan
        SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
        :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Zamisli u isti tim njega i Huta.
          sigpic

Comment

• Reports in Italy say Juventus full-back Dani Alves has agreed a two-year contract with Manchester City.

It’s expected that the Brazilian will be released from his contract, having fallen out with the club over his contract and his public statements.

That immediately led to rumours that he would reunite with Pep Guardiola at the Etihad, and Goal Italia is now reporting that a two-year contract has been verbally agreed.

That substantiates Gazzetta dello Sport’s claim this morning that he was ready to agree a two-year deal with City worth €5m per season.
            Spoiler
            Last edited by Rossonero; 20-06-17, 12:06.

Comment

• Jay kod Tonija.

West Brom have opened talks with Southampton over the signing of Jay Rodriguez, according to Sky sources.

Sky Sports News HQ understands the Saints value Rodriguez somewhere in the region of £12m.
              Salah stize kod Kloppa.

Reports are growing that Mohamed Salah to Liverpool is a done deal, with the Roma winger expected to have a medical tomorrow.

It was reported this morning that the Egyptian international will arrive in the UK this evening, with his medical scheduled for tomorrow.

Now Sky Sport Italia is also reporting the same thing, and that a deal is done for Salah to move to Anfield.

It’s believed the transfer fee will be around €40m, with another €5m in performance-related bonuses.

Salah made 31 Serie A appearances in the season which just finished, scoring 15 goals and providing 11 assists as the Giallorossi finished second.
              Last edited by Rossonero; 20-06-17, 12:59.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Dobro pojacanje za Liverpul, dobra i cijena. Komitet je morao ovo odraditi posle Van Dajka, a i njega su imali da nije Klop zajebao.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Za Mbappea navodno trenutne ponude:

City 125m eura
                    Real 135m eura
                    Arsenal 150m eura

i PSG koji je ponudio oko 105m eura.
                    sigpic
                    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Tapped

sigpic

Comment

• Taj Tancredi ti je najveci smrad na twitteru, ne znam ko jos prati tog copy/paste balvana.

Comment

• Kako Prota na srce zaboli kad hoće neko da im uzme igrača

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Prototype View Post
                            Taj Tancredi ti je najveci smrad na twitteru, ne znam ko jos prati tog copy/paste balvana.
                            Pa šta misliš
                            sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Izgleda da ce Watford dovesti Will Hughes-a.
                              DALE 1992-2020
                              NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X