London 2016.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ojjjhhhh

Monfils on Murray: 'I'm here for him. I really hope he wins this tournament.' #WorldTourFinals

Monfils on Djokovic: 'I will have to change my game plan to beat him'... 'I'm really happy to be here. It's one more chance for me to beat Novak for the first time.' #WorldTourFinals
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

My man

Thiem on Djokovic: 'If he's at his peak, no one has a chance.' #WorldTourFinals
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Neka se nadaju kao Gael dok još mogu, uskoro se tata vraća da postavi stvari na svoje mesto..

Comment

Nadao se i Čilić, tako da sve je to normalno, samo treba i izaći iz nadanja...

sigpic

Comment

Last edited by miloolja; 11-11-16, 18:31.
            sigpic

Comment

I posle se neko cudi zasto stalno dobija SE

"We miss Roger on the tour. We hope he gets well, comes back, and kicks our ass next year.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                I posle se neko cudi zasto stalno dobija SE

Niko se više ne čudi tome, svet je odavno otišao dođavola.

Comment

Balkanci dominiraju 3/8

Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                  Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                  "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

Originally posted by goku View Post
                    Niko se više ne čudi tome, svet je odavno otišao dođavola.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

A ovako je to izgledalo 2009e

Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

Trening dvorana, Novak-David

Samo Nishikori ne trenira sa kolegama

Comment

Jesu siromašni ovi u Londonu, nemaju ni za grijanje pa moraju biti u trenerci, jakni, dukserici.
                          Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

Treba odati priznanje organizatorima WTF-a na brzini kojom su odluku o promeni podloge sproveli u delo.
                            Biće da su povučeni idejom kolega im iz Pariza što je još jedan svetao primer viševekovne saradnje dva naroda iz višeg, britanskog interesa
                            sigpic

Comment

Urota

Comment

Cekamo zene da proglase najljepseg.

Ne znam sto slika nestade.

Originally posted by luka View Post
                                Kei kao da ga streljaju
                                Monfa, maneken :P

Last edited by Lord Samuraj; 13-11-16, 05:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X