Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danas je umro Brzezinski. Covjek koji je kreirao americku vanjsku politiku zadnjih 40 godina.

Ko hoce da procita kako je isplanirao covjek sve sto se desava danas, od kreiranja Al Kaide, huskanja nas na Balkanu, dizanja Kine, unistavanje Sovjetskog Saveza i mnogo cega, evo link za njegovu najfamozniju knjigu.

https://archive.org/details/TheGrandChessboardAmeric
    sigpic
    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Moze li mi neko objasniti sta je pozitivno i sta negativno Mark Cuban uradio za onaj svoj klub, da me jebes ne mogu se sjetit imena sad kad pisem ovo, a mrsko mi guglat.

Poprilicno neinteligenta covjek Mark, al ne mogu da donesem konacni sud jer je covjek ipak u top 200 najbogatijih ljudi planete, mora nesto da zna da bi dosao tamo.
      sigpic

Comment

• Dallas Mavericks

Comment

• In the 20 years before Cuban bought the team, the Mavericks won only 40% of their games, and a playoff record of 21–32.[79][80] In the 10 years following, the team won 69 percent of their regular season games and reached the playoffs in each of those seasons except for one
          Dva finala, jedan prsten, jedini u istoriji. Samioni konferencije dva puta, toliko u cijeloj istoriji. Nije doveo najboljeg evropskog kosarkasa ikad, dosao je prije njegove kupovine kluba, ali ostao tokom cijele NBA karijere.
          sigpic

Comment

• On je poznat po Mavsima i tome da je ogulio yahoo za preglupu kompaniju u dot com bubble-u.

To da ih je ogulio imao je dosta srece jer je lidersip yahooa toliko nesposoban bio da bi kupili radio u to vrijeme, a prakticno su to kupili sa Cubanom.

Meni se cini mnogo neinteligentan u posljednje vrijeme, veoma plitko gleda svijet i lupa gluposti, a prije mi je bio drag.
            sigpic

Comment

• IDJ Video na aparatima. Ovo nije spot, ovo je spotčina.

UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Video sam spot pre neki dan i lupio sam mu lajkčinu,Boban brat
                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  kaze se tisina tamo
                  Spoiler
                  Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                  Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                  "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Zver, dobio kost i uziva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Ah što se skupilo naroda da pozdravi novog predsjednika. Špalir jbt
                      DALE 1992-2020
                      NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• I mi na poslu gledamo
                        Aco Srbine

ima ogroman trip da je Tito

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Egomanijak. Koliko para samo potrošili na te gluposti... pa šta on misli da će doveka da vlada.. oće, malo morgen
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Oni pred skupštinom skandirali Aco, Aco.. al nije više od 20 ljudi navijalo
                            DALE 1992-2020
                            NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Sad bas o tome pricamo, malo ljudi je doslo, podbacili opstinski odbori

ali, to moze lepo da se preokrene i kaze: ocekivano se malo ljudi pojavilo, sred radnog dana je, a zaposlenost je najveca u novijoj istoriji

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Plus vrućina, žao mi ovih starijih ljudi što se pate
                                DALE 1992-2020
                                NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

Working...
                                X