Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koja serija papiju izaziva alergijsku reakciju?

Grlom u jagode
    There's something wrong with me chemically
    Something wrong with me inherently
    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
    It was the wrong plan
    In the wrong hands
    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Comment

• Moze li za Papija muzička: Đavoli - Jagode i čokolada
        DALE 1992-2020
        NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Kultni film koji papi nikad nece pogledati, Smultronstället
          sigpic

Comment

• Znate li vi da ima jedan domaći bend koji nikako ne mogu da smislim

Comment

• Omiljeni sladoled?

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p1 View Post
                Znate li vi da ima jedan domaći bend koji nikako ne mogu da smislim
                Sigurno Divlje Jagode
                DALE 1992-2020
                NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                  Ja jos uvijek cekam da mi Princonovic kaze koji su njegovi politicki role modeli, al nesto se ne javlja.
                  Princonovic jos uvijek, kao klasicni politicar izbjegava odgovor na goruce pitanje i lize sladoled od jagode, podmuklo.
                  sigpic
                  "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                  AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax Teller View Post
                    Sigurno Divlje Jagode

Stavi ih u spoiler proklete bile

Comment

• samo za papija, i spot i pesma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Vladane šta kažeš na ovo ?

https://holonetserbia.com/2017/04/12...r-wars-knjige/
                        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• je l' ste spremni?
                          ES

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bog s tobom, igra Manča
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• cekamo Baneta

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bane Nadal me zadrzao zurim da vidim sta si pripremio, kad tebe jos nema. Je l' si u areni? Kad nastupa nas(a)?

Comment

Working...
                                X