• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kulambara View Post
    maj bed

el ima apsolutnu vecinu?
    Ma da, preko 60%
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Ima.

Ko zna, mozda i odluce sami, ali bas nesto ne verujem u to. Sta ti mislis Uki?
      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

• Pametan političar i kad ima 90% glasova ne formira vlast sam tako da ne sumnjam u ono što će Vučić uraditi.

Comment

• Vučko ih pomeo neviđeno. Ni dugmići ostali nisu [emoji23][emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]

Comment

• Ne postoji normalna zemlja gde jedna stranka ima 90% glasova

Da nisu spustili cenzus, samo 2 stranke bi u usle u skupstinu, to dovoljno govori o izborima

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• dacic popusil

jedina svetla tacka ovog smehotresa
              Wizard

Comment

• Kaze ipsos da je izlaznost 46.8

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  Ne postoji normalna zemlja gde jedna stranka ima 90% glasova
                  Nije Vucko toliko lud, zato je za ove fake izbore i spustio gospodski na 3%
                  Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  For everyone

Comment

• samo 3 stranke u skupstini koja razvaljotka
                    Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
                      Nije Vucko toliko lud, zato je za ove fake izbore i spustio gospodski na 3%
                      I sa tim spustanjem je samo jos jedna stranka upala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ko glasa za jebeni POKS?

U sustini svi mogu da budu nezadovoljni osim Vuckele i Sapketa. Jedino ako se Radule ne ugura nekako, ali tesko.
                        sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Koja sprdacina sa razumom ljudi

Comment

• Ja bih glasao za PSZ, Sergeju treba dati vlast, kakvo bi to izivljavanje bilo. Doci ce i njegovih pet minuta.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              I sa tim spustanjem je samo jos jedna stranka upala
                              Guraju POKS (), tako da ce 4 stranke biti, mozda uspe i ludi Radule da upadne.
                              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              For everyone

Comment

• Ali sve stranke cute, niko da izadje i nesto da kaze

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X