X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nasa drugarica Ivana
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Da ste zdravo ovdje nema nikakve roze boje, samo zelena
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
        Da ste zdravo ovdje nema nikakve roze boje, samo zelena
        Evo proglasi nas Bokica za zene.

Comment

• Pa posto zene koriste obe strane mozga podjednako, a muskarci vise jednu (samo ne znam tacno koju), onda moramo da sacekamo jos nekog muskarca pa da vidim koga cemo da proglasimo za drugarice

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Pa posto zene koriste obe strane mozga podjednako, a muskarci vise jednu (samo ne znam tacno koju), onda moramo da sacekamo jos nekog muskarca pa da vidim koga cemo da proglasimo za drugarice
            Sad sam citao,oni sa dominantom lijevom stranom mozga su oni sa razvijenom logikom,analiticni umovi, najcesce ljudi posveceni prirodnim naukama dok ovi sa dominantom desnom su umjetnicke duse.
            Znaci Boki ja i ti smo u ovu prvu grupu.
            Last edited by E1_PG; 08-05-19, 11:33.

Comment

• Zelena i siva.
              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
              You're a master of karate and friendship
              For everyone

Comment

• Roze-Bela.
                Ko je naj sasvim potpuno sasvim najbolji? https://ibb.co/SmC01mT

Kad sam bio mali moji su idoli bili Brena, Boba, Doors i Čorba, sada samo Zdravko Čolić.

Comment

• Zelena-siva....pa šta god da budem
                  sigpic https://www.facebook.com/nezvanicnoradnickinis/

Comment

• Kada udjem preko telefona vidim zelenu i sivu, a preko lap topa roze i belu. Trip.
                    sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• To ti je verovatno jer su razlicito kalibrisane boje na ekranu, a fotka je napravljena tako da moze da ispadne i jedno i drugo.

Comment

• Bas sam sad proverila, svuda je sivo zelena

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• E zanimljivo na kompu vidim jos jacu zelenu nego na telefonu

I sive isto nema, samo dvije varijacije zelene.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ja vidim startas patike oprane zajedno sa majcom koja pusta boju.
                            "Brini se više za svoju savest, nego za svoj ugled. Jer savest je ono što ti zaista jesi, a ugled je ono što drugi misle o tebi. A ono što drugi misle o tebi… to je njihov problem."
                            Meša Selimović

Comment

• Ohh boy, oh boy..

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                                You're a master of karate and friendship
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X