X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrcina jedna
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• I Kokiška ih zeza...

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ladno je sklonjen tvit

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Hahahah kadar nevera. Oni def nisu normalni. Idioti bolesni.
          Samo zanimljivo da se ovde vidi, tj ja ga vidim, ali ne kada se udje u tvit CC, jer njega nema, vec preko tvita ove Sanje

sigpic

Comment

• ja ne vidim ni njen, ali dosta ljudi je skinulo reklamu, tako da je to gotovo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Kako ja vidim kod Sanje ali nema ni veze, bitno da je jednom na netu, uvek na netu
              sigpic

Comment

• U pitanju je samo dobar marketinski potez.
                Last edited by Mr. Wolf; 06-11-18, 13:47.
                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                You're a master of karate and friendship
                For everyone

Comment

• Evo snimak napada na dvije djevojke u PG,srecom odbranise ih neki momci
                  https://www.cdm.me/hronika/uznemiruj...0_RebaVDXLAv8I

Comment

• Ja tek sad vidjeh da je Maja Berovic odrzala koncert u areni
                    Maja

Comment

• Jebem te usta, jesi poslednjih 7 dana ziveo ispod kamena?

Bice i drugog u NS krajem decembra.

Comment

• To sigurno necu propustiti,nadam se da ce na koncertu biti Buba i Jala,kao neki specijalni gosti.Prava balkanska diva je postala,od dzina i limunade do danas gradila je svoju karijeru,tiho,nenametljivo i vinula se u visine.
                        Last edited by E1_PG; 07-11-18, 11:55.

Comment

• MAYA

Comment

• Био сам на концерту.
                            Опште лудило.

До концерта појима нисам имао ко је ова Маја.
                            Додуше ни сад не знам ко је, али свима причам о њој.

Размишљао сам се да ли да идем на концерт Шабана или ње, и отишао сам на њен само због њених вокалних способности.
                            Ни дан данас не знам ни једну њену песму, али сам се сит испевао на њеном концерту.

Иако не знам шта људи виде на њој, кад будем тражио девојку гледаћу да изгледа као она.

Ко није био, много је пропустио, јер кокице сад могу да се једу и за време концерта.

Comment

• Kad izbacuje sledeci album?
                              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                              You're a master of karate and friendship
                              For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
                                Kad izbacuje sledeci album?
                                Prevazidjeno je to,samo singlovi.Svake nedelje objavi po jedan seksi spot.Podsjeca me malo na Beyonce.
                                Ima tu auru velike pop zvijezde,sa tim se rodis jednostavno.

Comment

Working...
                                X