• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bez nje bi vec uveliko bio u penziji, srecan rodjedan Mirka

Comment

• vacation mode: ON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Malo i konkretnijih vesti, izgleda da je trenutno u Africi, ove godine nije ni pomisljao da igra sljaku, sledece nedelje pocinje sa pripremama, a o Stuttgartu jos nisu odlucili

Ivan Ljubicic explains why Roger Federer will skip French Open

Ivan Ljubicic was at the Monte Carlo Masters and spent some minutes at the Sky Sport Studio during the commentary match between Dominic Thiem and Andrey Rublev. Ljubicic explained that Roger Federer is currently in South Africa for his Foundation, and next week they will start practicing again.

He also commented on the decision to skip the clay-court season: 'This year it was easier since that in 2017 it worked. Last year Roland Garros was in dispute until the last minute, Roger had also ordered balls to practice and he was sad to skip it.
        This year we took a definite decision and we didn't even order balls. Roger played so much and he needs to take a break. He is not a 18-year-old anymore', the world No. 2's coach said.

The next step is the grass-court season: 'He will be back in Halle, for Stuttgart we have not decided yet', Ljubicic revealed. 'In Miami he was tired, but who knows what would have happened beating (Thanasi) Kokkinakis: he may have recovered after the day off.Federer has always been careful with his schedule, he stopped in order to recover also when things were going well and he also took tough decisions.'

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• poceo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ako, dosta je bilo opustanja.

Comment

• Trenutno je u Zambiji

sa predsednikom Zambije

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                You're a master of karate and friendship
                For everyone

Comment

• Ma sigurno nije covek razumeo, slicno zvuci "love it" i "money"
                  13/13!

Comment

• To je NI sigurno cuo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa voli zbog novca
                      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                      You're a master of karate and friendship
                      For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        To je NI sigurno cuo

^ E pa to to, sve je jasno
                        13/13!

Comment

• Wolf lepo objasnio, ali cekamo NIja da nam to predstavi kroz procente

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Roger ipak igra na zemlji ove sezone

Spoiler

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Comment

• lepo sam ja rekla da ipak igra na zemlji ove godine

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X