Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valjda je to bilo, konacno odigrao kako treba

Comment

• Jedino sto jos fali je procenat 1.servisa, to mora da bude oko 60% i vise, a i takodje u 2.setu a i 3.setu u nekoliko gemova, 1.servis je samo nestao i nikako nije mogao da ga nadje.
      Ali sto se tice kretanja, sto se tice udaraca, definitivno ulazi u formu i definitivno su se kockali sa pripremom, tj. svesno su odlucili da manje trenira, ali da oporavi ledja, a da formu nadje u prvim kolima turnira
      Q. You had spoken after the second round about not having had the right preparation, and maybe your timing being a little off because of that. Is there a particular moment or particular stroke or something that tonight lets you know, Okay, my timing is back?
      ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I just needed -- like you need in practice sometimes before a tournament, you just need the hours, you know, to put the hours on the new court, the new conditions, whatever it may be.
      So I guess I maybe needed just a few hours here on this court. I needed to get over the fear of the back issue, especially in that first match, the first set. Then I think the wobble I had in the second round was due to my preparation. I think now I'm just trusting my movement better. My serve is there. My mind is there. I can finally focus on playing tennis and not so much, you know, about the past. So it's nice to be in the present in my mind, looking ahead, thinking tactics.
      So, I don't know, I'm happy where I am right now. I think we did the right thing by taking a slow approach in the preparation week. I think forcing it too early would have been -- I would have maybe had a setback and I couldn't have played at all. Who knows what would have happened.
      I think this way we rolled the dice a little bit. Now we are in the fourth round and things are looking much better. I'm really excited how I feel after two five-setters. They weren't even that tough, to be quite honest because there was a lot of 6-1, 6-2 sets. I play pretty fast. I'm confident, you know, in my physical shape. I've done well in five-setters lately. I'm happy that today was straight. But I'm feeling better also. I dug out some great shots today which ended up being crucial, too.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Mislim da su sa tim odlicnu odluku doneli, ledja su ipak ledja. Doduse ima bar po meni jos protiv Kolsajbera da se uigrava, posle vec ozbiljno ili Thim ili Delpo, tu vec zezanja nema.

Comment

• Ali bilo bi dobro i da protiv Kohlija ne bude dug mec, a normalno, najbitnije je da pobedi

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sad sam i na ovo naisla:

RF:"By far in best condition after this match..need to go thru the archive with Seve and Ivan and analyze Kohli's game" #federer SRF
              RF:"I think in two days I'll feel even better, then for me, the tournament can really start"
              ako danas prodje Kohlija i mec traje ispod 2h, to bi bas znacilo za nastavak turnira
              ali ipak, najbitnije je da pobedi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ovo sad i nema bas bas teskog protivnika, tako da moze da uziva i ulazi u formu, od cetvrt finala ili Thim ili Delpo, pocinju ozbiljni protivnic, ali mislim da bi trebalo da je to okej, pogotovo ako dobije 3:1 ili 3:0 veceras, onda stvarno ulazi u ritam.

Comment

• on court interview, skroz lud

sto se tice povrede, izgleda da nije nista ozbiljno

Q. Can I ask you, the only moment of suspense was when you had the medical timeout. What happened?
                  ROGER FEDERER: I just felt something, sort of my muscle being tight at the back. Sort of my quad, I guess. I don't know what you call it (smiling).
                  I just wanted to get it done really quickly after the set break. I said, Look, you know what, I need to go anyway off court for it. Normally you have to ask. They would have said anyway yes. I just ran straight to the physio. I was done in three minutes and back again.
                  I just didn't want Philipp to wait. It was more precaution. It's all good. No problems there. I'm not worried about it. I'm sorry I had to do it.
                  a ovo je prepricana izjava za svajcarsku TV

He said for the Swiss TV that while waiting for a serve his leg or something (didn't say butt lol) got stiff all of a sudden so he decided to have it massaged for 2-3 minutes before anything more serious happened. He decided to do it during the change of ends so that the opponent wouldn't wait for him too long. Then he didn't have any problems in the 3rd set and played carefree.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bitno da je sve okej, ja sam se probudio oko pola 3 ako se lepo secam, al tad je vec uveliko sve bilo gotovo.

Ako si okacila intervju, ne vidi se. Nadam se da ce sutra u normalno vreme po nasem da ga stave, da mogu da gledam kao covek.

Comment

• kako se ne vidi intervju, ja ga vidim
                      evo ga link, on sigurno radi

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5zhk2w

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Samo jedno pitanje, ne zelim da spamujem temu . Taj jedini poraz u nocnom terminu je od Berdiha 2012 ? Zar nije izgubio i od Novaka u finalu 2015. u nocnom terminu? IZgleda da se ovaj drugi poraz ne racuna.

Comment

• Kao malo dete, uziva, bole ga brige. Moze biti da ne vidim jer sam preko chrome-a.

Comment

• A ovaj link ti radi normalno?

evo ga i intervju za ESPN posle meca, jedva cuje sta ga pitaju

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5zi9fq

skroz je super raspolozen

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• del THORtro

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Vidi se drugi link.

Delpo ubica kad se razmase.

Probise mi usi kako se deru pre pocetka intervjua xD

@pedja nemam pojma na sta se odnosi to pitanje, ali nemam pojma od koga i kad je gubio, da li danju ili nocu. Ako je izgubio nocu i od Novaka onda je izgubio nocu od Novaka.

Comment

Working...
                                X