• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    25 evra
    Napravio bih ti ja istu za cvaju kerma

Comment

• Originally posted by Ognjen View Post
      Hvala.

Vjerovatno kupujem. Jeftinije masu od kacketa.

Послато са GT-I9301I уз помоћ Тапатока
      imas i ovu

obe su u preorder statusu, ali su skoro rasprodate, tako da ako hoces da kupis, pozuri
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• ma majica ce biti "free Mendela" sredinom septembra

vec stampaju Federer 20

Comment

• samo 8 ovakvih reketa je napravljeno, cena je isto simbolicna 19008$

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexa22 View Post
            ma majica ce biti "free Mendela" sredinom septembra

vec stampaju Federer 20
            Sta sredinom septembra, stampa se vec trenutno. Jer zna se ko ce uzeti ovogodisnji US Open.
            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Jesu su vec i rekete rasprodali?

Comment

• champions dinner

kao sto rekoh, Mirka zasluzna za sve
                she was hard working tennis player..me, not so much

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• srecan im 8.rodjendan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• David Law prica o Roger-u od prvog ATP nastupa (gde mu je bio ATP "handler") pa do danasnjih dana ....

super podcast uz sjajnu Catherine Whitaker (koja je jedna od nas)

https://www.acast.com/thetennispodca...podcastspecial

Comment

• genijalan podcast, hvala
                      doduse, tek sam odslusala 15tak minuta

uziva na Sardiniji

Spoiler

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• i nesto sto nema u podscastu, David Law se kasnije setio i napisao u blogu koji prati podcast

I forgot the Marat Safin vs. Roger Federer match in Rome 2001, a contest in which Federer recovered from a set down to win 7-6 in the third. It was mostly memorable for the racquet-smashing montage that an Italian television director put together, and the hilarity that Federer found in watching it while waiting to attend his press conference. Have a watch. Afterwards, Safin was asked about Federer’s future prospects alongside those of himself and Gustavo Kuerten. ‘You can’t compare him to us,” said Safin at the time. “Sure he’s talented and a nice guy, but we’ve won a Grand Slam. He hasn’t done anything.’ Oops.

There was the three-day ATP University that Federer, and all players ranked inside the World’s Top 100 for the first time, attended at the end of 1999. They were told about ATP rules, how to look after their bodies, how to look after their finances, and how to deal with the media. I wasn’t always sure Federer was listening to me and the other speakers, but just when he looked like he couldn’t be less interested if he tried, he would put his hand up and ask a pertinent question. The fact that he has never retired from a single one of his 1,358 matches to-date, has an array of blue-chip companies sponsoring him, and did 22 interviews after his latest Wimbledon win, suggests that he was taking in the important bits.

*Excruciating, but unavoidable name-drop coming up…* - you’ll hear, in the podcast, about the interview I did with Federer in Biel, Switzerland in September 2001. I didn’t mention that I asked him to demonstrate a forehand that he had given a signature name to - The Cliffhanger - basically an absurdly top-spun forehand (this was pre-Nadal) that would drop at the last second as if it had fallen off a cliff. He hit three of them in my direction. I top-edged the first into the roof of the indoor centre. I swung and missed at the second - an actual air-shot. The third bounded up at me like a dog that hadn’t seen its owner for a month. It hit me in the face. Our rivalry ended at that point.

I forgot to mention his teenage ability to compose text messages quicker than anyone I had ever seen. I forgot his voicemail prank where the caller hears his voice: ‘Hello?’, you start speaking, and then a recording of his voice continues “haha, got you, leave a message’. And I didn’t mention the time I became the target for Federer’s anger when a Swiss football player, Bernt Haas (his actual name) who played for West Bromwich Albion (my team) was given a red card in a Euro 2004 match against England. ‘West Brom don’t teach discipline!’, he shouted at me, the following day.

This is the Federer I knew before he became the Federer we all know, I suppose, and although I mostly only see him on telly and to ask the odd question to in a press conference or interview these days, from what I’ve seen, he hasn’t changed much at all. Very nice, decent person, sharp as a tack, loads of energy, practical joker, good sense of humour. Oh, and with other-worldly tennis talent, nerve, athleticism, dedication, enthusiasm.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• David Law je u najavi upozorio na "slabo pamcenje" tako da update (Hvala BojanaBG) ne cudi,nadam se da ce da se prisetiti jos nekih cool sitnica...

Comment

• Wizard

Comment

• pre tacno godinu dana, najgori dan, ali i najbolja moguca odluka
                              a poslednja recenica

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• I uzece 3/4 GS-a ove godine. Pa ti vidi.

Comment

Working...
                                X