Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja sam upravo konstatovala da izgleda bas, bas lepo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• I meni izgleda bolje nego ikada, well done Mirka

Comment

• Mirka bez sumnje daleko najlepsa WAG, a sta reci o Roletu, frajercina i po.

Comment

• i jos 2 slike, kao dokaz ovog sto smo pricali

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Urokani Rozder igrao levom rukom i rutinirao ih.
              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
              You're a master of karate and friendship
              For everyone

Comment

• ali samo ga zamisljam kako pijan, vristi od smeha i igra ping pong

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• skroz zanimljivo, intervju sa likom koji je bio Mirkin trener, a ujedno se druzio i sa Rogerom

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• dok ostali prasinare, on je u pustinji

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Roger Federer

#Fbf to the Match for Africa 4 in Seattle last month! Thanks to everyone who helped us make it possible. What an unbelievable event in an amazing city!

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• konacno je stigao u Evropu, na ciriskom jezeru
                        kamuflirao se, stari nike kacket stavio

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Super intervju

Once More With Feeling

He was down 3-1 in the fifth set of the 2017 Australian Open final, losing to Rafael Nadal, his career kryptonite. Nadal, who was 6-0 against Federer in grand slams since 2008, pounded forehands at him. Federer felt his legs go heavy. Then heavier. He started talking to himself. "I recall saying, 'You have to try to break now, pal, because later on he is going to stay in the lead and have the break, and then too much luck is involved to turn the whole thing around.'"

He struggled to calm down. He kept talking, tried to stay positive: "I told myself, 'I've done very little wrong. I've played committed. I've played bigger with my backhand than I ever have against Rafa. I've hit a lot of backhand winners.'"

He remembers it now as some combination of Zen and excitement. "A different mindset," he says. Instead of getting shaky, he got energized. Instead of reproducing an old pattern, he found something new. "I had the best 20 minutes of my life, maybe, on the tennis court," he says. "I just zoned in and just went ..." He lifts his right hand and mimics a jet taking off. It climbs higher and higher, and then it flies away.
                          mozda se samo sali, ali ipak

"I think if I find the right balance, it could be quite exciting," he says. Exciting enough to stave off any notions of impending retirement, though he is coy about predictions. "I will play until 40," he says, deadpan. Then he laughs. "Just maybe not on the tour." His goal right now is "to keep a freshness, a freeness" in his game.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne bi me zacudilo i da igra i preko 40-te, fenomen je on
                            13/13!

Comment

• Sve dok je konkurentan za titule nema razloga da ide u penziju. Dosadno gledati tenis kad on ne igra.
                              Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

• 14. jun

Federer Starts Grass Court Swing In Stuttgart On Wednesday 14th June

mahacu vam, ako neko bude gledao uopste

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X