No announcement yet.

ATP - Roger Federer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pametna odluka kakvu sam priželjkivao.
    Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• Sramotna odluka, al dobro, njegova stvar
      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

• Pametno, sve karte baca na brze podloge, kao sto i treba.Wimbledon uzima sigurno, a ogromne sanse ima i na Us Openu.

Comment

• Svidja mi se ovo “for many years to come”
          Pametna odluka sve u svemu

Послато са LG-D838 уз помоћ Тапатока
          VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

• Intervju sa Lutijem, koleno nije razlog zasto je odustao od RGa, sto je pozitivino

Roger Federer Decides to Skip the French Open
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Stigao covek u Svajcarsku, prebacio lopticu par puta, isprljao patike i video da mu ne treba to u zivotu

Comment

• Role u Italiji

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dosao da savetuje Novaka?
                  Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  For everyone

Comment

• Ne, bio je u Parmi, zbog ugovora sa Barilom

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Steta, bilo bi zanimljivo videti kako sedi pored Marka i Jelene, mada, mozda bolje ovako, da Marko i njega ne uvede u sektu.
                      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                      For everyone

Comment

• nije Role bas tako povodljiv, a i Mirka je tu, za svaki slucaj

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sva sreca
                          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          For everyone

Comment

• Dala bi Mirka Gmazu jedan zagrljaj,ne ba ga mogli sastavit poslije.

Comment

• Role i Mirka na vencanju Pipe Midleton

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Moze je bezveze da se prica o Mirki, specijanlo ovde, ali meni ona deluje mnogo bolje nego pre. Deluje mi da je smrsala malo Za osobu koja je rodila 4 deteta zaista fantasticno.

Comment

Working...
                                X