X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To je to

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Role cirka, igra, pusta muziku, uziva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pravi selfije

https://twitter.com/rogerfederer/sta...79374439366657
          Last edited by Marija81; 25-03-17, 21:20.
          Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
          Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
          "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Ono sto je meni najvise upalo u oci i cime sam bila fascinirana kad sam ga prvi put gledala uzivo, a jos je trening bio u pitanju...kretanje bukvalno izgleda kao da lebdi, nesto neverovatno

2. Float

It “feels” like Roger spends a massive amount of time hovering above the court than actually touching it. When he does make contact, it is only briefly. The purple concrete is simply a launching pad for another assault forward. Another opportunity to allow his body weight to drive through the ball. He is Peter Pan. He rides a magic carpet. I don’t know how he does it… but he does it. Gravity has not yet caught up to this man from Switzerland.
            Roger Federer – From 3 Rows Back

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• o Ljubi, najvecem majstoru

Federer said: ´Last year was hard, you know. He came in in a time when I actually felt pretty good at the beginning of the year with Australia, and then things got complicated. What does a coach do? Supports you through the tough times. He´s a friend of mine, so I think he helped me with decision making and just staying calm, like everybody else on the team. There was no panic. We always got together regularly and talked about what´s the next plan. He was incredibly supportive and he always reminded, me that the good times are going to come around. It´s not going to be easy. It´s just what it is right now; make the most of it. Once I got back in practice it was really just a lot of fun. He´s a good guy. He definitely has ideas. I told him, Look, whatever he has to tell me, as big the criticism is, that´s why he´s on the team like everybody else. They can criticize me left, right, and center. I don´t care. That´s why I pay them and have them around me. He´s great for that, and he´s also got a winner mentality, which I like. He wants me he to win every single point, every single match. He definitely is great for the team. It´s going very well, so very happy.´

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Role

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sta radi ovaj covek pa ovo je nerealno Covek nastelovo BH da ne mogu da ga prepoznam na terenu.

Comment

• Ljuba dosao i objasnio mu neke stvari

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Steta samo sto nije dosai malo ranije Mada ne valja biti pohlepan, vraca mu se dosta toga ove godine.

Comment

• najvece face u boksu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ljuba - truba, sprdali su se ljudi na pocetku.
                          A sad je #sprdnja

Comment

• Veliko izvinjenje gospodinu Ljubi ako sam mu nesto srao (ne secam se)

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                            You're a master of karate and friendship
                            For everyone

Comment

• imam ja selfi sa majsotrom, moracu i ove godine da ga jurim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Covek objasnjava, alal mu vera.

Comment

Working...
                                X