No announcement yet.

ATP - Roger Federer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ehhh kad se samo setim da sam ga branila od vas ovde većine koja ga slala u penziju još pre 3 god... bože de mi pamet bila
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• pravi navijaci ga nikad nisu slali u penziju, uvek smo stali iza njega
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Intervju koji je dao juce, sprema se da igra Dubai, brine malo sto jos uvek nije 100% zdrav nego ga zeza ona povreda iz Australije...ali kad prica o trofeju tj. Normanu, to je najbolji deo

Retirement? Roger Federer, Still Celebrating, Says He’s Not Done Yet

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
          Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
          "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Ta vest je postavljena vec, 4,5 postova ranije

Sent from my Z3 compact <3

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nisam videla, poslenji koji sam videla bio je iz januara. Ako hoćeš obriši.
              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
              Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
              "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Poludeo skroz od kako je uzeo 18ti

Comment

• On nece ici u penziju dok god moze zaraditi 50+ miliona dolara godisnje. Poslije 18-og slema, to moze najmanje jos dvije godine.

Zdravo biznis razmisljanje. Jesu li Mirka i on Svicarci ili nisu?

Comment

• Pa Mirka nije, a on je samo sa oceve strane

Sent from my Z3 compact <3

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Neeee
                      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                      You're a master of karate and friendship
                      For everyone

Comment

• Šta ti je sad?
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• i nova reklama

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                              Šta ti je sad?
                              ovo sto ce igrati do 2019. Zamazao mu AO oci
                              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                              You're a master of karate and friendship
                              For everyone

Comment

• poraslo dete, osamostalilo se, postao GOAT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X