• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cestitke

Comment

• hvala ledeni
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Sad gledam reprizu na SK2 i vidim da se i dalje pominje kako "ne postoji igrač koji manje uspešno koristi čelendže od Federera". "Traži kada ne treba, ne traži kada treba". Mislim da nisam subjektivan kada kažem da se Rodžer po tom pitanju ne izdvaja od proseka. Zapravo, ni ne bih mogao da kažem ko je najbolji, a ko najgori u korišćenju čelendža. Uopšte nisam zapazio da nekome to posebno dobro ili loše ide.
        Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• najzasluznija sto on i dalje igra i mi jos uvek uzivamo

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da se i ja sa zakasnjenjem upisem cestitkom na osvojenom mastersu. Cikica i dalje drzi cas.

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/24410993700...7338641958701/
              Australian Open (2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018) French Open (2009) Wimbledon (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017) US Open (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Comment

• pre nekih 10tak dana su ga isto spomenuli

inace, nalazi na entry listi za Rim, ali verujem da ce Rim biti opcija samo ako ispadne u Madridu odmah na pocetku

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• RF logo se izgleda vraca

Roger Federer receives significant boost as ‘RF’ deal with Nike finally ends

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• na danasnji dan, pre tacno 20 godina, Roger debitovao za DC

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• pocelo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Miomir bio kod Rogera, nedelju dana treninga

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• cool
                            Wizard

Comment

• Zverev nije odbranio titulu u Minhenu, tako da je Roger no.3 od ponedeljka
                              a posto Zverev brani Madrid i finale Rima, siguran je za top 4 za RG, a najverovatnije onda i za Wimbledon, sto je i najbitnije

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Intervju za NY Times

Roger Federer Returns to His Roots: Clay-Court Tennis

razlog zasto nije igrao sljaku prosle godine

Last year he decided not to change a schedule that had worked so well for him. Above all, he said, he wanted to properly celebrate the 40th birthday of his wife, Mirka.

So Federer relaxed on the Spanish island of Ibiza with about 40 friends while longtime rivals, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic, and new-age contenders like Thiem and Alexander Zverev scrapped and skidded in Madrid, Rome and elsewhere in 2018. He said he watched the final in Rome between Zverev and Nadal at a beach club.
                                i ima skroz opusten pristup, sto je i najbolje

“I feel now I can play pressure free, because what is there to lose? Nothing really,” Federer said over lunch near the club. “I haven’t played on clay for three years so maybe for the first time in 15 years I can go to the French and be like, ‘Let’s just see what happens.’ And maybe that’s exactly what is going to make a beautiful result. And if it’s not, no problem. Then I have more time for the grass, and I still profited from a great buildup, and it made me strong physically, and it’s good for my game.”
                                i ovo su pouke koje je izvukao iz prosle godine, kad je igrao previse na travi pred W

He senses that too much time spent on grass can actually dull his grass-court game (Wimbledon, where he lost in the quarterfinals last year, remains top of mind). “When you play too much on grass I feel you start guiding the ball whereas on clay you go with full swings,” he said.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X