Clear All

• Takva vremena dosla Olja
    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
    You're a master of karate and friendship
    For everyone

Comment

• pa zato i redjamo sve turnire, sta mislis da mu treba oko 15 titula do 100., pa onda ne vredi praviti anketu
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Aj ispravi mi ovo Bokice,stavi mi na basel 2018.

Comment

• Anketa je super. Samo još da se glasači uozbilje..

Comment

• Ivan i mi koji smo glasali da nece nikada jedini realni u ovoj anketi.
            Mora da se glasa bez emocija, samo objektivno
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan_PG View Post
              Aj ispravi mi ovo Bokice,stavi mi na basel 2018.
              glasaj ponovo

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma nemam pojma, utripovala sam da je 80+ a preko tt se ne vidi anketa, te ne znam da li je 15 ili 25 predloga
                Mislila sam 89 tacnije
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  glasaj ponovo
                  Maknut je moj glas ali nemam opciju da ponovo glasam,nema veze.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan_PG View Post
                    Maknut je moj glas ali nemam opciju da ponovo glasam,nema veze.
                    upisacu onda ja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• moracu da obrisem i da ponovo napravim anektu, izbacim Sangaj

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zazivela tema, nema potrebe za onim posnim receptom torte, torpedo

#kazemsamo

Oke..odoh sad...
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ajde i izbaci ovo neće nikad i 2020 da bude zanimljivije..

Comment

• ne mogu to da izbacim, to su regularne opcije

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Po ovome, ipak definitivno igra i Sangaj

Roger Federer Shares His Tips From Two Decades of Travel

Where are you off to after New York?
                              Chicago next, then a tournament in Shanghai, a home tournament in Basel. But we’re going to go to East Hampton after the US Open, and I’m bringing family to China and Japan together which I’m very excited about. I’ve always wanted to travel to Asia with my kids, but they were too young. But now the twin boys are 4 and girls are 9. Then at the end of the year I’m probably going back to the Maldives with my family before starting training again in Dubai

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                                Devedesetosam???
                                I anketa za 2 titul(ic)e?
                                Ajoj
                                Molim za skromnost, posto smo upravo izasli iz dugog posta, koji je trajao skoro pune dvije godine, bez ijedne titulice.

Comment

Working...
                                X