Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moze naravno, isti je efekat prskanja
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Alo vas dvoje, na Djokovicevu temu pa pricajte o hrani, ne ovde

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Novak ne jede przenice
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Pricajte o brokoliju i cia semenkama

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne smem više o prženicama a o Mirki pogotovo.

Comment

• O Mirki sme, ali samo pohvalne stvari

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mirka je jedna fina ženica, samo ne znam đe nađe onu cvećku.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Novak ne jede przenice
                  Jede sa hlebom od heljdinog brašna

A kada smo kod hleba verovatno ga je Mirka izbacila iz ishrane čim je ovoliko smršala.
                  Evo,Bojana hvalim je
                  P.S. Neću više
                  Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                  Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                  "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• ali medeni su

Leo original Roger

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Rodzerovci bez mnogo nerviranja. Jeste bezveze poraz, ali ionako bi Rodzer tesko dosao do titule ovde sa ovakvim zrebom.
                      U sistini uzeo je slem ove godine, tako da sezona ne moze da bude losa. Jedini tezak poraz je protiv Andersona, jer da je to prosao, verujem da bi igrao finale, a u tom trenutku tu bi bio blagi favorit...

Comment

• Roger potpisao nov sponzorski ugovor, na 2 godine sa nemackom firmom Rimowa

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• bas mi se svidja ovaj nov sponzor

No one builds a legacy by standing still

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Twenty-time grand slam winning athlete Roger Federer is the first of five cultural icons featured in RIMOWA's global campaign. Shot in Lucerne, Switzerland, the film reflects on a conversation Federer had with his father at age 14 as he began to venture out into the world to pursue his dreams – reminding us of what it means to take the first step.

a ovo i jeste glas njegovog tate

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• update turnira koje ce da igra do kraja godine, dodat samo LC i WTF, a znam da je prijavio Bazel i Sangaj

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Šta neće igrati Pariz?

Comment

Working...
                                X