ATP - Roger Federer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Jel ovo photoshop ili su mu patike za dva broja veće?

Comment

• Nije photoshop, mozda je takav ugao pa izgleda noga jos veca [emoji3]

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Trenira u Sinsinatiju

Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
          Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
          "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Sinoć je Rodžer pokazao svoj maksimum u ovom trenutku, protiv najozbiljnijeg protivnika kojeg je imao u proteklih nekoliko meseci, i za tenisera u njegovim godinama dosta dobro se držao. Očekujem da uđe u drugu nedelju na USO.
            “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• ahahahhahah

DFBhudWUMAIAz7O.jpg

Comment

• definitivno ponovo stari reket, nadam se da ce sa njim i fh da se vrati

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Malo ko to zna (to sam i ja saznao od insajdera) ali Federer koristi vrlo specifican span. Kilaza nije ravnomerno raspodeljena nego je jaca na sweet spotu a slabija na "periferiji". Iz toga proizilazi da ima znatno tezu kontrolu ako ne udari bas tim centralnim delom. Dakle nije samo tip reketa u pitanju nego i span. Cincinati je vrv prebrz za takav tip reketa sa takvim spanom.
                  --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Mirka sve bolje i bolje izgleda

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Smrsala je dosta i to je super, ali joj je autfit totalni promasaj jos jednom.
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• sta fali autfitu?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jeftino, obicno i dosadno. Nije fora valjada da pokaze noge? A ako jeste, s obzirom ko je, uzasan izbor.

Sada bar moze da nosi sve, ali ne zna, ne zna, strasno
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Mislim da ona zaista nema potrebu da pokazuje da ima para, pa da mora uvek garderoba da bude skupa
                                a meni je ovo vise nego ok za jednu skroz opustenu varijantu, ne vidim nista lose

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X